PDA

View Full Version : Protection

MoonDancer
24-04-2011, 05:29 AM
I felt at a somewhat early age that I was sensitive to the other side (paranormal type of stuff). I had a few experiences with seeing and hearing things. Ever since I continuously ask my guides to please protect me from this. I DO NOT want to see or hear anything! I don't mind feeling or sensing, which I still do, but I am honestly afraid of strengthening this. I still am a bit paranoid of seeing something when I enter a dark room. (not saying you can't see things in the light but that was my experience) I haven't seen or heard anything since I started. I do believe that I am being protected, but it makes me wonder, there are many others who wish they didn't but still do. Maybe there is a larger reason for them to see it or maybe they are not protecting themselves? Just wondering what others opinions are on this.

MoonDancer
02-05-2011, 12:47 AM
No thoughts on this? No one else do something similar?

Gracey
02-05-2011, 01:01 AM
o boy, in the dark, i understand how that made you fearful. i had one experience in the dark as a child and i was afraid of the dark until my early thirties and recently it has been coming back, afraid of what might be there. i just have to remind myself that fear is my biggest enemy!!!

Saggi
02-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Hi DevilishAngel,

My understanding of spiritual development is that it happens when we're ready and if we decide we don't feel ready ourselves for that part we can ask that it not happen until we are.

This is what you've done!

We are remembering our gifts, some of our memories are tainted with memories that are not nice and require healing. Not just from this life!

The reason you question is you want to, yet fear has stepped in. Don't fret! Carry on with developing the feeling and sensing and when you're ready seeing will become a natural process!

I asked recently to help me with developing my spiritual sight and when it happened the fear came up again!

It's the not knowing that I'm wary of!

I see things out of my peripheral vision, I see auras, at present I sense something is there and when my eyes start to work I get scared! I know who it is as well, yet still I get scared!

Just as a matter of interest, has anyone told you gruesome stories about seeing and hearing?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Silver
02-05-2011, 03:11 PM
I haven't seen or heard anything since I started. I do believe that I am being protected, but it makes me wonder, there are many others who wish they didn't but still do. Maybe there is a larger reason for them to see it or maybe they are not protecting themselves? Just wondering what others opinions are on this.

My experience is telling me that if you haven't seen or heard anything since you started, then you probably will continue to 'sense' or feel without seeing or hearing, that has been my experience. I do get premonition feelings, but they don't define anything until it actually comes to fruition. Evidently you were meant to have this sense, just like me, but maybe for the sole purpose of making you cognizant of you being a part of the collective soul thingy. I remember as a child I would sleep with the covers over my head with my nose sticking out because apparently I thought I might see 'a ghost' so it was like hey, I believe, I don't need to see you to believe, ok! So, if you DO believe you're protected, then acknowledge give greater thanks and appreciation for the protection.

Enya
02-05-2011, 03:15 PM
You know, by continually asking for protection, you are setting up a barrier which you probably don't need at all. Imho, you would be better now to focus on trusting your guides and your own spiritual path to give you the strength and grounding you need. What *is* it that you're afraid of? Deal with the fear and you'll grow accordingly.

For other people... it's always for their development and no one can say for sure what another person most needs to help them grow. Also, deep fear can magnetise some encounters, as fear links you to a lower vibration energy.