PDA

View Full Version : Magical Ability

breath
23-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Hi All

I find that when a magical ability is gained it ceases to be felt as magic and simply is felt as a natural part of life. Irrespective of this, I'd like to know everyone's experiences with 'magic', be it divination, conjuration, sorcery, necromancy, geomancy, psymancy, pyromancy, sciomancy.. though these are all mancys, maybe I should stick a few more in. Sympathetic magic, 'chaos' magic, meditative supernatural abilities - you name it. All of the things you might consider supernatural, if you didn't know it as a part of nature.

Thanks!

LadyVirgoxoxo
23-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Does empathy count? Because I've been getting really good at that lately!

blackfellawhitefella
24-04-2011, 01:15 AM
order from chaos magic , around here

Lightspirit
24-04-2011, 01:37 AM
my only thing I could consider magic is the way I make money disappear every week into bills. I am really good at it, it vanishes fast without a trace.

sound
24-04-2011, 02:48 AM
Hi breath

The first line of your opening post there says it all i feel. I am not sure about all the mancys other than it rhymes with Nancy which is my mums name and i reckon she is magical just by being lol theres another one ... the fact that we simply exist and are graced with this extraordinary experience is natural magic of the highest order.

One day i was with friends and we were driving along a bush track. I thought to myself 'Lyrebird' (an Australian version of a peac o c k) and then, I turned around and looked out of the rear window of the car and there it was running across the road looking straight at me ... that was magic through my eyes ... it has also happened with snakes in the bush.

Also sometimes with my work i will be watching something unfold which involves extremely high emotions, which ultimately leads to revelations and/or breakthroughs for the person 'having' the front line experience and watching it all fall into place so that those realizations can take place is just awesome. Anyway I am not sure if my experiences fall into your category but i am thinking yes if you are wanting simple life 'stuff' ...
Hi All

I find that when a magical ability is gained it ceases to be felt as magic and simply is felt as a natural part of life. Irrespective of this, I'd like to know everyone's experiences with 'magic', be it divination, conjuration, sorcery, necromancy, geomancy, psymancy, pyromancy, sciomancy.. though these are all mancys, maybe I should stick a few more in. Sympathetic magic, 'chaos' magic, meditative supernatural abilities - you name it. All of the things you might consider supernatural, if you didn't know it as a part of nature.

Thanks!

unus supra
24-04-2011, 03:47 AM
Lightworkerau, i dont know how to quote,

but that thread was hilarious hahahah i still cant stop laughing, as a matter of fact, we share the same magical abilities, we must be soul mates hahah

take it easy