PDA

View Full Version : "I AM!"

Simon Karlos
23-04-2011, 08:38 PM
I had a very powerful dream this morning, in which a teacher had instructed us to affirm, over and over, “I AM.” We were in a classroom setting, lying on the floor as if sleeping (a powerful metaphor!), and I was affirming “I AM” with great strength and conviction in my voice. “I AM!” The teacher lit up and smiled: “Yes! That's it! You're almost there!” Although I had an affectionate thought come to mind that this was silly, I continued affirming “I AM,” and then I spontaneously burst into great laughter, and everyone in the classroom began awakening. Someone said, “Carlos is hilarious! He's the most funny person here.”

You see, as universal consciousness I AM the teacher (which represents the "Higher Self"), the students, the man named "Carlos," as well as the classroom itself. I AM all, and yet in Truth I AM beyond subject and object, perceiver and perceived, the dreamer and the dream. I AM the Absolute Reality Itself, beyond name and form, and even beyond "I AM." :color:

Miss Hepburn
23-04-2011, 08:45 PM
:icon_eek: Beyond I Am?

Sometimes I can't get beyond the driveway or hello!!!!!!

Squatchit
23-04-2011, 08:47 PM
So with dream characters, are they all aspects of you?

It's all about you?

Windchime159
27-04-2011, 12:07 AM
sounds like an amazing dream, they say the repeating of I Am will lead to the unfoldment of spiritual conciousness

Simon Karlos
28-04-2011, 07:28 AM
Yes to Miss Hepburn; yes to Squatchit; and yes to Windchime. :wink: