PDA

View Full Version : Once I Was Regressed

Celeste
23-04-2011, 02:38 AM
I don't connect much to my past lives, except for the time I was regressed. When I had that done I learned once I was a young Indian girl. My dad was the chief. I was highly respected. I was very active, climbing trees. Ate healthy. Dark skinned and beautiful. I loved animals so much. Birds would sit on my shoulders, so tame. I had two children, Andrea and Danial (yes, different spelling). I was very uncomfortable in my body when I was pregnant with them. My husband fell out of a tree and died.

In another life I was a queen (long done with my queenly duties) who was a recluse. Nobody was allowed in my room. Trays of food were put by my door, and I would eat and put the tray back outside my door. I sat by a window all the time, watching the children outside play. They laughed at me and threw stones on my window. My house was all dusty. There were roses that were completely dried. Cobwebs all over the place. I had an old silk dress on, very faded and drab, in blue and gray colors.

I was told about a life in Atlantis. And one where I was the head of an orphanage. Funny thing about it is, the medium who told me about this life (Dizzymay from here) named a lot of orphans that were in my care, and a lot of names came through, of friends, cousins, grandparents, my mom! So I figured there had to be some merit to this.

So much for past lives.

: }}}

Silver
23-04-2011, 03:23 AM
That's a lotta lifetimes! Fascinating. I'd love to have regression to see what my past lives were, if any. How long did it take? Was it done in one or more sessions? How did it feel when you were being regressed?

nephesh
23-04-2011, 03:56 AM
Thanks for sharing some about your past lifes. Do you happen to know what country (or general area) you were a Queen in a previous life?

Celeste
24-04-2011, 04:47 AM
Silvergirl, it is like hypnosis (which I never had and am afraid to have) but you are fully aware the whole time. And it is like watching a rolling picture, and telling what the story is about. Days later (or even longer) since the energy was definitely moved around, it takes down some blocks; or at least nudges them. You feel like you're in a corner of the ceiling (the person regressing you tells you to do this) but then you are reminded that you are lying fully on the ground. I was only regressed once, and it left me feeling a pleasant sensation.

I had an eating disorder at the time, and that is when I saw the queen, and how she was a recluse and ate alone, on a tray, which she then put back out the door, when she was finished. Didn't come to any conclusions regarding the ED, but today I am cured, so I feel it helped, or got the ball goling.

Nephesh, unfortunately the country or time wasn't revealed. It could have even been now, and here, for all I know, as there are still Indian reservations, aren't there? And the Indian girl one was definitely on a reservation, and there were the tents and teepees.

Silver
24-04-2011, 04:58 AM
That sounds fascinating experience. Thx for sharing.

Celeste
01-10-2011, 05:30 AM
Also, Dizzy from here also told me I had a husband who was hit by a tree and died!!!

I'm looking up all my old threads!

Tammy
01-10-2011, 07:48 AM
WOW, that is terrific!! i am going next year for my regression! cant wait!!!! i take it you would highly recommend it?

mattie
01-10-2011, 10:43 AM
More about the Atlantis life would be interesting.

Celeste
01-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Yes, Tammy. What appears to be the imagination, is the seeds of what you can make happen, if you wish it so!

Mattie, for some reason the Atlantic lifetime is blocked (if I ever had one).

Trieah
01-10-2011, 10:48 PM
I had a psychic try and tell my past lives through the use of psychometry. I really couldn't relate to much of anything she was telling me. And the few things that did sound right, seemed to be describing things in this lifetime. I think I'd much rather be regressed through hypnoses.

gypsymystique
01-10-2011, 11:17 PM
I always find it's better to be regressed and see for myself because hearing it described always has a type of disconnect for me.