PDA

View Full Version : Haver you ever?????

Drewcious281
21-04-2011, 09:06 PM
Have you ever been startled or woken up in mid or deep sleep to a sound of someone knocking, scratching, or something falling and having an odd feeling that you telepathically did this? Its happened to me more than enough times to where i wake up to a knock on the window and feel like i did that in my sleep state. Also i have abruptly woke up and at that exact moment something in my room was knocked over. hmmmmmm???

Wolfe of Wildwood
01-05-2011, 08:23 PM
This has not happened to me, but I have made a brand new light bulb blow out before, I was fully awake though.

primrose
11-05-2011, 06:14 AM
I have heard footsteps walk up to the bed, also a loud bang on the bedroom closet door. Also one night it sounded like a party going on in my livingroom but of course no one was there. I hav'nt seen any ghosts, but am definately hearing something.

pebble
11-05-2011, 11:04 AM
I have had this happen plenty of times...however, I have just chalked it up to things that go bump in the night. (spiritual)

Adrienne
11-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Have you ever been startled or woken up in mid or deep sleep to a sound of someone knocking, scratching, or something falling and having an odd feeling that you telepathically did this? Its happened to me more than enough times to where i wake up to a knock on the window and feel like i did that in my sleep state. Also i have abruptly woke up and at that exact moment something in my room was knocked over. hmmmmmm???

or perhaps you had midnight spirit visitors ?

there have been two times when sleeping, I was woken up by the sound of someone knocking at the door... in the middle of the night, so I knew it wasn't anyone really knocking, but I got up to look anyways. Also heard the doorbell ring !

Dream Angel xx

Wolfe of Wildwood
14-06-2011, 04:10 PM
oh ya, I've had spirit type things decide to wake me up before, which sucks, 'cuase they seem to have this thing about coming between midnight and 2 in the morning. usually just random spirits, or ghosts, passing through, but why at the same time? I don't know.