PDA

View Full Version : I Love You!

Saggi
21-04-2011, 08:53 AM
I'd like to share something that I discovered and have passed onto many others!

Stand in front of a mirror, look into your eyes and say out loud I Love You!

Regardless of where you are on your journey it is an incredible self-healing process.

Some may not be able to say I Love You straight away, so just look into your eyes!

Every visit to the mirror, every time you look in your eyes, is a step closer

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

star-child
21-04-2011, 08:56 AM
I have done this a few times and it is very healing. I might post a sticky note by my mirror to remind me to do it more often, I imagine it would be a very good habit to get into!

Miss Hepburn
21-04-2011, 10:03 AM
I am always loved.

I think how much I love someone if they are dressed in painting clothes and
look goofy or they haven't showered and I don't care. They are still so attractive to me. And I'm just a human!!!

Wherever I am - in what ever condition - I am also loved by
my Father, Creator, Divine Lover...who IS Love Itself!

I feel it. He just simply could eat me up - all the time ---even at
my worst!!!

:smile:

Krystal♥Kreation
26-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Oh I so love this!!....it is true, and very healing, the first time I came across this was when searching for EFT videos and was told to do this little exersize looking in the mirror and saying "I love you" whilst also tapping along with EFT

Krystal♥Kreation
26-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Oooops sorry Saggi, I meant to add, Thank you for sharing this :)

Silver
26-04-2011, 03:24 PM
I have no prob with that, even tho I am generally a quite self-conscious gal, I am also very drama-oriented, lol. A bit of a ham, you might say, so I can just picture me doing that, although I don't think I ever have, lol. I have stared into my own eyes, though, heh. This thread makes me smile. And you Mz. H always crack me up~* You're always saying things out loud and I'm looking left, right and going shhhhhh!
Omg.
:icon_eek: :redface:

Spiritlite
26-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Thankyou for this reminder I used to do this years ago and I think I'll start again.
Spiritlite.

oneself
27-04-2011, 02:17 AM
Dear being, thanks for sharing your personal practice with others. It may be a great help for those with low self esteem. Though one might ask if we stand in front of a mirror what is seen? It is only the physical form of the body. Saying that I love you in a reflection is just as it seems. If we are not the body nor the mind then what use would using both to love each be. Perhaps one may laugh at this reflection? Just a suggestion :-) Blessings of perpetual happiness of all beings in the realization that we are already that!

Saggi
27-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Dear being, thanks for sharing your personal practice with others. It may be a great help for those with low self esteem. Though one might ask if we stand in front of a mirror what is seen? It is only the physical form of the body. Saying that I love you in a reflection is just as it seems. If we are not the body nor the mind then what use would using both to love each be. Perhaps one may laugh at this reflection? Just a suggestion :-) Blessings of perpetual happiness of all beings in the realization that we are already that!

Hi Oneself,

I'm not overly sure I've understood your query,,,

What I see in the mirror?? Sometimes I see eyes with no life, no love, overun with negativity and unhappiness. I look and I just see darkness! When i see this I'm reminded to bring in the love, I look deep inside my eyes and say I Love You. For days I see the same sight, each time I delve into the negativity and darkness and eventually it breaks through. I see eyes that enjoy life, I see eyes so bright that when I look inside I feel the happiness within. These days I cry and feel the negativity wash away. I smile at me, my words and my feelings and I then carry it out to the world! When I love me and I feel it, my world changes!

I realise I'm already love, I worked hard to get to this realization! Sometimes I falter and need a gentle reminder.

This is mine!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

oneself
27-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Dear one,

To that which only can be pointed there is no meaning.

The body is just a shell it cannot be happy nor sad. Though it is living what is really is there is in fact consciousness of it. What may notice is the mind which is wrapped in consciousness itself. Yet with identity it only knows two sides of the coin. Yet the self is the coin it cannot be seen because we are just that. Mind only knows this or that, right or wrong, and light or dark and so on. The mind also cannot know the pure self. It can try to look inside but to no avail. This is why with spiritual practices there is so many ups and downs. They all revolve around mind. Good or bad every thought is just that. The only happiness here is a perpetual one that is our being. It cannot come nor go or even known because itself is the self. It may only be felt as a sensation and this is putting it to mere forms of words. What is spoken of cannot be sought or pointed out because we are this.

You are indeed Love but what realizes this? No work is needed not even realization. The reason for falter and remember is mind.

Please take this as only words of which they are.

May all beings realize self in its perpetual joy/peace!

Saggi
28-04-2011, 03:48 AM
Dear one,

To that which only can be pointed there is no meaning.

The body is just a shell it cannot be happy nor sad. Though it is living what is really is there is in fact consciousness of it. What may notice is the mind which is wrapped in consciousness itself. Yet with identity it only knows two sides of the coin. Yet the self is the coin it cannot be seen because we are just that. Mind only knows this or that, right or wrong, and light or dark and so on. The mind also cannot know the pure self. It can try to look inside but to no avail. This is why with spiritual practices there is so many ups and downs. They all revolve around mind. Good or bad every thought is just that. The only happiness here is a perpetual one that is our being. It cannot come nor go or even known because itself is the self. It may only be felt as a sensation and this is putting it to mere forms of words. What is spoken of cannot be sought or pointed out because we are this.

You are indeed Love but what realizes this? No work is needed not even realization. The reason for falter and remember is mind.

Please take this as only words of which they are.

May all beings realize self in its perpetual joy/peace!

Thank you for your messages, Oneself. They are apparentt to my discoveries at present :hug2:

When I read them I hear a slow, gentle, calming, nuturing voice reading them.

One thing I will say about the above message is that my personal search has been for the 3rd side of the coin. The one that has the ability to just roll. It's neither heads nor tails, it's on the edge of either. With the right kind of base it would roll along happily, although if the base becomes unsteady then it will land on one or other of the sides and perhaps rest there a while and when the strenth is gained continue along the new base.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx.

Ivy
28-04-2011, 06:21 AM
Its something Ive done before..but have forgotton to do lately...so thankyou for the reminder xx

adamiava
16-05-2011, 09:11 AM
I am going to try this, many thanks for posting xx