PDA

View Full Version : neptune is driving me insane!

Roselove
18-04-2011, 11:36 PM
i have been dealing massive confusion about everything lately, emotions have been crazy, just noticed it's transiting my first house and opposing my moon, anyone have these transits before? how did you manage?

Spiritlite
19-04-2011, 12:14 AM
I don't know the traits, does this happen at a certain age in your life, and what are the traits and hopefully I can help you.
Spiritlite.

Roselove
19-04-2011, 12:28 AM
no not certain age, my asc is in pisces and neptune is in pisces now so it's causing a lot of self doubt, confuision, i think it's my ego dissoliving but i'm not sure whats the source of these feelings, just having a hard time controling them

Mind's Eye
19-04-2011, 12:35 AM
no not certain age, my asc is in pisces and neptune is in pisces now so it's causing a lot of self doubt, confuision, i think it's my ego dissoliving but i'm not sure whats the source of these feelings, just having a hard time controling them

If you give all your power over to planetary alignments and such, they will drive you crazy. These things have no more influence over you than an ant hill... The sooner you realize that the divine spark is within you, and you are master over matter, the sooner your life will return to normal.

Spirit and mind are greater than material substances... You are the maker of your own destiny.

Verunia
19-04-2011, 12:46 AM
I agree with Sphinx. When we blame our issues on external objects, we cannot take responsibility for them and change them for the better.

Roselove
19-04-2011, 01:04 AM
sphinx & verunia- i had these feelings before i was aware i was going through this transit and i have to disagree with your opinon on astrology, i practice it, it's valid. i think it's a map of our inner psyche, soul plan etc how it things manifest.

Spiritlite
19-04-2011, 02:52 AM
Rose can you explain the signs of what you're going thru I wish I was an astrologist.
Spiritlite.

Mind's Eye
19-04-2011, 01:01 PM
sphinx & verunia- i had these feelings before i was aware i was going through this transit and i have to disagree with your opinon on astrology, i practice it, it's valid. i think it's a map of our inner psyche, soul plan etc how it things manifest.
But you practice astrology and believe in it... Therefore your subconscious mind believes in it and records the data as true that your life is influenced by the planets.

It doesn't matter whether you knew of certain alignments before or after your difficult time started. Your subconscious mind knew.. the subconscious mind is more powerful and more capable than most people realize. It can be aware of planetary alignments before you even look at a chart... and it will react according to the information on that chart because you have programmed it to do so.

I have known literally dozens of people in my life who truly believe in their daily horoscopes. I have seen all of these people on numerous occasions forget to read their horoscopes in the morning... and then went off to have a terrible day where nothing went right.

That evening upon returning home... they read their horoscope and it was a disaster of a read... and they would say, "no wonder I had such a bad day, my horoscope was bad."

Their subconscious mind was already aware of the horoscopes predictions and played out the day accordingly... I could write volumes and posts literally hundreds of threads were I saw this kind of thing happen in various situations and belief systems..... And it all points to the influence of deep held beliefs and the subconscious mind.

Roselove
19-04-2011, 01:33 PM
my sub cons mind doesn't have an ephmeris in it? how on earth would i know neptune is in the exact degree of my asc? I'm well aware of the power of the sub cons mind, have spent the last year and half deprogramming it, this isn't a disortion of my mind. everything is energy/has vibration

Spiritlite
19-04-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm with you Rose :)
Spiritlite

Mind's Eye
19-04-2011, 08:05 PM
my sub cons mind doesn't have an ephmeris in it? how on earth would i know neptune is in the exact degree of my asc? I'm well aware of the power of the sub cons mind, have spent the last year and half deprogramming it, this isn't a disortion of my mind. everything is energy/has vibration

The idea is this; Go outside, scoop up a handful of soil. Does that soil have power or authority over the happenings of your life? Of course not, it has its place and is useful for many things, but it is not lord or master over you.

Within you is mind and spirit, these things are superior to the natural elements and material universe. Certainly things such as astrology, tarot cards, runes etc are useful, and are great tools for the metaphysical journey of life. But when individuals hold the belief that those things can carve out a predicted future, or cause them to act or feel a certain way.. then the tool has become the master instead of the servant of the one who employs it.

As far as how your mind could know certain things about planets and alignments, who can say how it works.. but people resonate with what they attach their thoughts and beliefs to.. I know of individuals who believe in demons and truly believe that each fall or summer, the devil gives them a flu bug and makes their car break down... and it happens every year.

The latent power of the mind and spirit are mostly unknown and untapped by most of us.... But one thing I do know is that those inner forces shape our lives and the events around us, for good or for bad.. planets and cards or what have you, are just the symbols by which we release those forces.... and then we think that those symbols have all the power.

zipzip
19-04-2011, 09:55 PM
[But when individuals hold the belief that those things can carve out a predicted future, or cause them to act or feel a certain way.. then the tool has become the master instead of the servant of the one who employs it.

Sphinx, excellently worded.

It's fun to read the tarots, runes, etc, but they are not creators of "our journey". We have to listen to our inner being, gut instinct and believe in that.

zipzip

Mind's Eye
19-04-2011, 10:44 PM
[But when individuals hold the belief that those things can carve out a predicted future, or cause them to act or feel a certain way.. then the tool has become the master instead of the servant of the one who employs it.

Sphinx, excellently worded.

It's fun to read the tarots, runes, etc, but they are not creators of "our journey". We have to listen to our inner being, gut instinct and believe in that.

zipzip
Hey thanks Zip... how have you been?

And yes, I love the runes as well as other oracular tools... But I don't own any such tools that predict my future or tell me what my outcome will be in definite terms. I prefer them to nudge my thinking in a higher direction and cause me to find the answers within myself.

Roselove
19-04-2011, 11:07 PM
i think your misunderstanding my post, i agree that everything starts from within, i think the birth chart is a map of our inner psyche but i do believe we plan out our lives, paths etc ahead of time, we come here with purpose so certain cycles/events etc will repeat and show up in the chart i.e. my chart shows my relationship with my parents etc it's not something i attracted, i was just born into it. Anyways I didnt' make this post to argue over the validity of astrology, just wanted expierence from those that have neptune transits.

Mind's Eye
19-04-2011, 11:43 PM
i think your misunderstanding my post, i agree that everything starts from within, i think the birth chart is a map of our inner psyche but i do believe we plan out our lives, paths etc ahead of time, we come here with purpose so certain cycles/events etc will repeat and show up in the chart i.e. my chart shows my relationship with my parents etc it's not something i attracted, i was just born into it. Anyways I didnt' make this post to argue over the validity of astrology, just wanted expierence from those that have neptune transits.
I know... I was just throwing in my two cents worth. Everyone is free to practice and believe as they will... we're all traveling the same path, we just have different supplies in our backpacks. Sometimes we swap and trade off with other travelers, and sometimes it's a no sale.... But no harm is ever done. :hug:

Spiritlite
20-04-2011, 01:50 AM
But sphinx the posts in this forum is you trying to shove your opinions down Rose's throat, she only asked a simple question and I have to agree with Rose's opinion of astrology.
Spiritlite.

Mind's Eye
20-04-2011, 12:08 PM
But sphinx the posts in this forum is you trying to shove your opinions down Rose's throat, she only asked a simple question and I have to agree with Rose's opinion of astrology.
Spiritlite.
That's because I'm a spiritual master.. I just don't get a cup of coffee in the morning.. I go on a quest for a cup of coffee.

I just don't read a book... I harvest the words like a skilled farmer in his golden fields of wheat.

And my pet rabbits just aren't bunnies.. they're old fashion shaving bunnies,, :tongue:

Spiritlite
20-04-2011, 04:38 PM
You're a spiritual master? Really?

Mind's Eye
20-04-2011, 04:49 PM
You're a spiritual master? Really?

How else could one explain the shaving bunnies?