PDA

View Full Version : Healing pets

midnightstar
18-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Not sure where to post this so please move it mods if it's in the wrong place. My cat Dylan was diagnosed back in November with a heart murmur (grading not known - vet didn't say)

I'm just wondering which crystals and/or bach rescue remedies would be good for him to try to limit what damage there is to his heart (if that makes any sense)?

tragblack
18-04-2011, 06:50 PM
What is the first crystal that comes to your mind when you think of healing your cat? That is usually the best answer, at least in my experience. As I become more psychic, I am learning that the answer is usually the one that just pops into my head upon hearing the question... usually. I am not always right.

midnightstar
18-04-2011, 06:54 PM
For some strange reason there's two - amethyst (first) and tigers eye (second). I just want his heart murmur sorted so I'm not worrying every morning about (don't laugh!) whether he made it through the night) :icon_frown: :icon_frown: It's stupid me worrying, I know it is, because he's still behaving like he always has but it's because I'm a worry wart and can worry about literally anything.

Stupid I know.

tragblack
18-04-2011, 06:58 PM
For some strange reason there's two - amethyst (first) and tigers eye (second).

Both of those sound just fine. If I might add a suggestion, garnet might help with heart issues. Or a nice green stone, as well, for the heart chakra. I've heard of green garnets... that might be a bit pricey though.

I just want his heart murmur sorted so I'm not worrying every morning about (don't laugh!) whether he made it through the night)

I don't think anybody would be laughing at you over this.

Remember, death happens to everything. We can try and prevent it all we want, but sometimes, we just can't do anything. I pray and hope with all the will that can be given, that your cat will get better, and you will sleep easy.

midnightstar
18-04-2011, 07:04 PM
He's 6 so he should not be anywhere near old enough to die :icon_frown: Cats can live for 18 to 20 years nowadays :icon_frown:

We'll know next month how his heart is doing, that's when he's going to the vets. I'll ask for the grading this time (came as a shock last time - he only went in for his booster!)

tragblack
18-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Did the vet tell you that his life would be shortened?

midnightstar
18-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Did the vet tell you that his life would be shortened?

No but like I said I can worry about something at the drop of a hat.

Stupid I know. It took me a year to come to terms with Beauty's life ending (cancer took her - had her pts 2 years ago - don't want to go into details as to what happened, but if you want to know I'll PM you)

tragblack
18-04-2011, 07:27 PM
In my experience, when I worry too much, and I notice that I am worrying excessively, it usually means that everything will be fine. I'm serious! Now it is starting to become a thought form for me that whenever I worry, things go right! So, that is how I'm learning to stop worrying. Synchronicity is helping out.

midnightstar
18-04-2011, 07:37 PM
So the fact I worry means that Dylan will be OK? Where do I put the crystals? Do I have to fasten them on him or can I just hold them there? He just sits there purring no matter what people do to him ........

tragblack
18-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Well, I don't really know how the synchronicities of your life actually go. Do you find that when you have worried extensively in the past, did the bad thing you worried about actually happen?

midnightstar
18-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Not really no, doesn't stop me worrying though. I worried about Beauty in the past a lot and that was the one thing that came true ............. ( wasn't just cancer she had, there were other things wrong as well)

Cherub T
01-05-2011, 03:42 AM
Aw I really feel for you. It is hard not to worry. I've still not got over my bunny that crossed over on bonfire night. Try to think that when the time is.. for anyone to go.. then that's the time, so worrying is just wasted energy. I'm saying this, but I find it hard to do also.

Green crystals are good for healng and ask Raphael to assist in healing too. Clear Quartz is a good all rounder too.

Healing wishes to you both x