PDA

View Full Version : Wind From A Spirit

Toolite
18-04-2011, 05:12 PM
I am looking for anyone who has experienced feeling a slight wind.. maybe during meditation or in the spirit..

I wasn't by any windows or doors and the wind actually was focused on my face but, blew toward my stomach area from no where..

If someone has had the experience I would like to hear it so I can close the gap.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Orbie
18-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Hi there, had someone blow in my face whilst I was lying in bed waiting to fall asleep. I was amazed to be honest. I couldnt explain it away.... as with other cases in the past where I have had cold feelings on arms or legs and wondered if it was a draft, even when the windows were shut ;)

nightowl
18-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Toolite,
I have had this happen before. Once I was sitting in a church and a gust of wind swept by me. The pastors microphone fell over...he even commented I wonder what caused that, which indicates he didn't feel the wind gust...I just saw it as a sign of something entering the church...so the Spirit can and does communicate through wind. :smile:

nightowl

Toolite
19-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Toolite,
I have had this happen before. Once I was sitting in a church and a gust of wind swept by me. The pastors microphone fell over...he even commented I wonder what caused that, which indicates he didn't feel the wind gust...I just saw it as a sign of something entering the church...so the Spirit can and does communicate through wind. :smile:

nightowl

Thats powerful.. I was in church when this happened to me too... Thats powerful.. lol. I love all my spiritual teachings although so take longer for me to fully understand.. but, all is very interesting in every way...

Toolite
19-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Hi there, had someone blow in my face whilst I was lying in bed waiting to fall asleep. I was amazed to be honest. I couldnt explain it away.... as with other cases in the past where I have had cold feelings on arms or legs and wondered if it was a draft, even when the windows were shut ;)

That's interesting thank you for sharing.. I know sensitives sometimes go by if they feel cold but, I haven't been taught that way spiritually.. If I don't see or hear or feel then I dismiss it. But, for the most part they know they have to show me to get my attention.. But, thank you again for sharing that experience..

forevergirl
05-05-2011, 03:04 AM
I did! :hug3: :hug3:

I was sleeping one evening on my side and all of a sudden I woke up after experiencing what felt like to me a huge blast of wind in my ear. I am a sound sleeper and this woke me up but didn't frighten me.

It has never happened since but I had no idea what it was...

By spirit, do you mean the Holy Spirit or a spirit as in one that has passed over?

Thanks for posting this topic!

Toolite
21-05-2011, 03:48 PM
I did! :hug3: :hug3:

I was sleeping one evening on my side and all of a sudden I woke up after experiencing what felt like to me a huge blast of wind in my ear. I am a sound sleeper and this woke me up but didn't frighten me.

It has never happened since but I had no idea what it was...

By spirit, do you mean the Holy Spirit or a spirit as in one that has passed over?

Thanks for posting this topic!

Spirit. It gets a little more complicated I think.. sometimes you don't always know who.. but, you do or will know the intention.

WhiteHorse55
24-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Hello -
This is true - I experienced this when a dear one had deceased - it was only a few days and I was missing this person like anything - I was alone only for a few mins one night walking to the car - there was absolutely no one around - and a wind swept by - it instantly reminded me of this person. I was feeling v alone due to the person passing away..but I felt the presence due to the wind.

Everyone I tell this too is spooked but I felt very comforted by the presence.

WH55

daisy
24-05-2011, 11:44 PM
I believe these are called 'psychic breezes' you may also find hot spots or more commonly, cold spots when a spirit is present

WhiteHorse55
25-05-2011, 06:09 PM
to detail it - It was an actual breeze - it kinda went around me - n then it ruffled a few leaves on the ground - it was very much scenic if you call it that way - there was a rhythm in the way the leaves flew n ruffled...it was all very synchronous and well coordinated. It lasted for like 10 seconds I think but I can remmeber every detail like it happened yesterday.

FrogDog
27-05-2011, 08:11 PM
I had the same thing last night while i was in bed. Made me turn the light on :laughing4:

But then that night i had a dream where someone was talking to me and told me that my dog Buster would be fine on his own -my other dog is sick and i think he is going to doggie heaven soon and i've been fretting that i may have to get another dog because Buster gets very stressed if he's left alone in the house - he is ok with another dog.

So i thought the breeze might be due to the person coming to talk to me.

Toolite
30-05-2011, 03:11 PM
I guess That make since because Angels comfort and especially if they are preparing you because they know your heart..

All The glory Belongs To God Forever!

FrogDog
30-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Thanks Toolite :)

Toolite
30-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Thanks Toolite :)
your welcome the good thing is we always live spiritually.. we never truly die.

alphamind
01-06-2011, 12:38 PM
I was just about to make a thread about this and while browsing for the correct forum to make the thread in I stumbled across this thread :D

I have been getting this cold wind a lot for the past month, but had my doubts if it has indeed been a spirit or not because of the lack of energy. What i mean by that, is - spirits are forms of energy right? - so if a spirit was present, wouldn't a 'presence' be felt as well along with the cold wind? The thing is I only feel the cold wind.

Having no prior experience with spirit communication, or not even attempting to call on a spirit, can anyone please fill me in as to why there is a cold wind often in my presence? It happens mostly during meditation and before bed, sometimes I feel it while sitting at the computer. How do I find out its identity?

Could a cold wind be anything else?

Toolite
03-06-2011, 12:02 AM
I was just about to make a thread about this and while browsing for the correct forum to make the thread in I stumbled across this thread :D

I have been getting this cold wind a lot for the past month, but had my doubts if it has indeed been a spirit or not because of the lack of energy. What i mean by that, is - spirits are forms of energy right? - so if a spirit was present, wouldn't a 'presence' be felt as well along with the cold wind? The thing is I only feel the cold wind.

Having no prior experience with spirit communication, or not even attempting to call on a spirit, can anyone please fill me in as to why there is a cold wind often in my presence? It happens mostly during meditation and before bed, sometimes I feel it while sitting at the computer. How do I find out its identity?

Could a cold wind be anything else?

one thing I like to see when we first start off we are taught to go in the realm and as we mature spiritually we learn to walk in the realm and earth at the same time.

Porcelain
14-06-2011, 12:35 PM
I've had this happen too. I was 14 and having a very 'low' night basically looking out the window while in bed pleading with the universe to let me die.. when a gust of wind blew directly onto my face. At that very moment i went from feeling highly emotional and desperate, to completely calm and accepting with a sense of peace. I fell asleep soon after.
I'll never forget it and think about it often.
Very special indeed

Medium_Laura
14-06-2011, 12:48 PM
I get them often as well. Very reassuring that we are never alone in this world :)

LightFilledHeart
14-06-2011, 02:18 PM
How divine! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Acchaa Dalit
24-06-2011, 03:21 AM
I've always found that when a message takes physical form and plays with our sense of temperature, we know right away that it's a message. Like the breeze on our skin or the warm sweeling inside us is just a side effect of what it has to say. If you let yourself listen to that breeze and why it exists, and feel its essence, you'll see it's purpose clearly. The most reassuring part is, it comes to you because you understand why it's there!

If you're wondering about the breeze later, remember it and the way it felt. Find its essence again. And the moment you know you can trust it, ask away :)

Toolite
04-07-2011, 01:57 PM
I've always found that when a message takes physical form and plays with our sense of temperature, we know right away that it's a message. Like the breeze on our skin or the warm sweeling inside us is just a side effect of what it has to say. If you let yourself listen to that breeze and why it exists, and feel its essence, you'll see it's purpose clearly. The most reassuring part is, it comes to you because you understand why it's there!

If you're wondering about the breeze later, remember it and the way it felt. Find its essence again. And the moment you know you can trust it, ask away :)

i agree.