PDA

View Full Version : They put me in a machine

3dnow
18-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Hi frorum, :hug3:

I started my spiritual experience the wrong way. I accused myself all the time and I guess I gave to power to judge me to wrong entities, that I called guides unfortunately (higher selves of people I know)... Those people and some demons that I took for god unfortunately put me in a machine. A judgement and punishment machine. Regarding my thoughts I am judged and punished. Energies come and stick to my body from all around and to may face when I close my eyes at night.

There is a screen that I cannot always see but somethings is going on there "all the time"... Higher selves enter and leave demons tell me jokes etc but I cannot hear them. I am only told that they are here. This happens all the time... They enter/leave and demons inside my body (which can apparently see them) tell me about that.. This drives me crazy...

In summary, this "machine" punishes me and drives me crazy.

The worst is that those entities (including the higher selves) say this is good for me and necessary. I am constantly fighting them but I tired. They say this is "ascension" but I know it is fake.

I guess I learned everything... I learned that noone can judge me and all I have to do is to forgive myself. I even accept to fight to bad entities, but I cannot get rid of this machine.

My most important question, can do the higher selves do this kind of treatment?
Because I guess I gave them the power to judge me in the past? They can use this or not? Note that they are not my "spirit guides" they are random higher selves of people I know. There is no guidance at all there is only judgment and punishment 24/7.

I also heard one night someone saying "we put you in a machine!".

Thanks for your help.

3dnow

bbr
18-04-2011, 02:43 PM
I thought you said in another thread that the truth about these false entities was suddenly revealed to you, 3D? Have you fallen back into old patterns of belief, or what's going on?

HBuck72
18-04-2011, 03:20 PM
I mean this in the most compassionate way possible, I would seek some sort of professional help regarding your feelings, and any kind of vizualizations you have regarding judgment machines and demons, unless you are only speaking metaphorically.

3dnow
18-04-2011, 03:27 PM
I thought you said in another thread that the truth about these false entities was suddenly revealed to you, 3D? Have you fallen back into old patterns of belief, or what's going on?

Yes there are demons doing that there is devil (which I don't believe but he is still here).. But the "higher selves".. I am seriously suspecting that, they did this to me? Is this possible?

Thanks,

3dnow

3dnow
18-04-2011, 03:29 PM
I mean this in the most compassionate way possible, I would seek some sort of professional help regarding your feelings, and any kind of vizualizations you have regarding judgment machines and demons, unless you are only speaking metaphorically.

Thanks. Professional did not help. I am not speaking metaphorically. There is something on my face. It is automated. Bad thought/action is punished.

Thanks,

3dnow

bbr
18-04-2011, 03:36 PM
But the "higher selves".. I am seriously suspecting that, they did this to me? Is this possible?I can't answer that because first of all I'm unclear what you're asking here. It would also help to understand your personal history and background, in order to best suggest a way to go about addressing some of these questions. You say you've tried counselling and it didn't help. Are you on any medication? Do you have friends and family you can talk to? Chatting on the internet isn't much help if one-on-one interaction is required, which might be the case here.

3dnow
18-04-2011, 03:40 PM
I can't answer that because first of all I'm unclear what you're asking here. It would also help to understand your personal history and background, in order to best suggest a way to go about addressing some of these questions. You say you've tried counselling and it didn't help. Are you on any medication? Do you have friends and family you can talk to? Chatting on the internet isn't much help if one-on-one interaction is required, which might be the case here.

Hi Bbr.. I am not schizophrenic or something like that. There is a screen on my face... A lot things are going on there regarding my thought..

Good things also happen but mostly bad. They say trust. But it is clearly bad. Do the higher selves that I took for guides have the right to do that? They would judge me in your opinion? Are they pure light? Or not necessarily very intelligent and good?

Thanks a lot,

3dnow

Silver
18-04-2011, 03:45 PM
The things you've described would bother me too, if they were happening to me. I too would re-try counseling ~ go shopping for a therapist or even a person of the cloth to talk to about these things that are going on with you. At the very least I can say a prayer for you, 3dnow. Bless you.

3dnow
18-04-2011, 03:46 PM
The things you've described would bother me too, if they were happening to me. I too would re-try counseling ~ go shopping for a therapist or even a person of the cloth to talk to about these things that are going on with you. At the very least I can say a prayer for you, 3dnow. Bless you.

Thanks Silvergirl.

3dnow

Saggi
18-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Hi 3dnow,

You have started your spiritual experience, do you consider yourself to be a being of light?

The higher self entities, do you consider them to be beings of darkness?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

3dnow
18-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Hi 3dnow,

You have started your spiritual experience, do you consider yourself to be a being of light?

The higher self entities, do you consider them to be beings of darkness?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
No not at all. But I don't know if they are necessarily very good. I had some signs that they judge me badly.

Do you know the answer?

3dnow

bbr
18-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Do the higher selves that I took for guides have the right to do that? They would judge me in your opinion? Are they pure light? Or not necessarily very intelligent and good?Interesting questions, 3D. But how can anyone answer for you? You're most familiar with all this, what do you think? Generally, I feel people don't ask enough questions, and are too focused on tossing out their opinions and beliefs. But in your case, my thought is that you're giving too much of your power away. In the depths of our hearts, we know what's what. We know what's real and what's false. And it's often simply a matter of living with the conviction and courage to decide things for ourselves. We don't need anyone to tell us how to live, or what it is that constitutes spiritual reality. We're here to explore and discover how we as individuals (and as a human species) personally relate to these questions of soul.

Saggi
18-04-2011, 04:18 PM
No not at all. But I don't know if they are necessarily very good. I had some signs that they judge me badly.

Do you know the answer?

3dnow

I don't know the answer, although I'm sure between us on here we may be able to help you find one that resides with you.

I'm interested in how they judge you. Also what the signs are.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

3dnow
18-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Interesting questions, 3D. But how can anyone answer for you? You're most familiar with all this, what do you think? Generally, I feel people don't ask enough questions, and are too focused on tossing out their opinions and beliefs. But in your case, my thought is that you're giving too much of your power away. In the depths of our hearts, we know what's what. We know what's real and what's false. And it's often simply a matter of living with the conviction and courage to decide things for ourselves. We don't need anyone to tell us how to live, or what it is that constitutes spiritual reality. We're here to explore and discover how we as individuals (and as a human species) personally relate to these questions of soul.

Thanks. I understand that you get what you believe. But the question about higher selves is I think constant. There should be only one reality. If I give away power them do they use this or not.

Thanks,

3dnow

Internal Queries
18-04-2011, 04:23 PM
3D? you do know that your tormentors and that machine you're in are merely symbols your mind is using to tell yourself something. right?

bbr
18-04-2011, 04:34 PM
But the question about higher selves is I think constant. There should be only one reality.So... you ask for infomation about higher selves, saying you don't know this or that. But when I offer you my perspective, you then tell me that you in fact know quite a bit about higher selves -- more than I know apparently. Where do you come up with the belief that there is only one reality when it comes to higher selves? And if you're so certain of this, why are you apparently so confused about the rest of it?

Or is all this really about something other than the topic at hand? Perhaps this has to do with starting threads -- which you continually do -- for the purpose of talking in circles and making sure that whatever it is you're dealing with, never actually gets resolved. And we all do that. We sabotage our own efforts to get clear, and that's because it's so much easier to remain in a state of confusion and unclarity. We don't have to take responsibility for ourselves and our beliefs when we're in that state.

3dnow
18-04-2011, 05:04 PM
So... you ask for infomation about higher selves, saying you don't know this or that. But when I offer you my perspective, you then tell me that you in fact know quite a bit about higher selves -- more than I know apparently. Where do you come up with the belief that there is only one reality when it comes to higher selves? And if you're so certain of this, why are you apparently so confused about the rest of it?

Or is all this really about something other than the topic at hand? Perhaps this has to do with starting threads -- which you continually do -- for the purpose of talking in circles and making sure that whatever it is you're dealing with, never actually gets resolved. And we all do that. We sabotage our own efforts to get clear, and that's because it's so much easier to remain in a state of confusion and unclarity. We don't have to take responsibility for ourselves and our beliefs when we're in that state.

How can be different truths about higher selves? My question is can I fully trust them or they will mistreat me sometimes. After all they have no obligation to help me or guide me appropriately. They are not my real guides.

Apparently we all have real spirit guides that accepted to help us. But I have chosen random higher selves of people I love. Maybe this is where I was wrong. They never guided me but I found myself in a machine that kills me.

For the rest, I don't get your comment about my threads. I want to learn thats all.

Thanks,

3dnow

3dnow
18-04-2011, 05:06 PM
3D? you do know that your tormentors and that machine you're in are merely symbols your mind is using to tell yourself something. right?

Hi IQ I am "physically" tormented. The energies I am speaking of I can feel them covering/entering my body. It hurts dude!

3dnow

Internal Queries
18-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Hi IQ I am "physically" tormented. The energies I am speaking of I can feel them covering/entering my body. It hurts dude!

3dnow

right right. because of my own weird mental experiences i do understand. however, you must take into consideration the power of the mind. stigmatists can produce physical wounds on their hands and feet with the power of their belief in their connection to Jesus' crucifixion. meditating mystics can reject food and water for weeks and still live. under hypnosis surgery can be performed without anethesia. the mind is an incredibly powerful tool and your body will react to your beliefs.

Mind's Eye
18-04-2011, 05:23 PM

3dnow
The mind can cause physical pain, disease and a host of other material ailments. It sounds to me like whatever you have studied in the past has confused your mind and is causing some kind of episode.

There are no beings that can put you in a machine or a screen on your face. Something has damaged you and your mind is reacting in a very negative way.

This is what I mean by people being careful what they read and what guru they follow after. I have said it again and again on this forum.. There are people out there writing and teaching these techniques that are very harmful and suspect... and they are in it for the money to be made on the latest trend.

Please 3d... whatever you are studying... trash it... know that this IS NOT physically or spiritually real and seek some kind of help. Trust me, this is what you need to do ASAP.

andrew g
18-04-2011, 07:42 PM
I want to learn thats all.

3dnow

What exactly do you want to learn 3dnow? Are you clear what you want to learn? I think it would be very helpful for you to get clear exactly what you want to learn about. If you want to learn about spirituality in general then I would say that that is what you are very much doing currently, as entities and beings of different kinds are part of that paradigm (and just to be clear I DO think there are entities and beings of different kinds in the universe). But if you want to learn about being at peace then you may want to shift your current focus away from entities and beings and focus on something more directly related to the subject of 'peace'.

Just getting clear about what we want to learn is a very positive thing to do in my opinion. From there we can begin to look at whether what we are currently focusing on is helping us to become an expert or master in our desired subject, or less. If peace is a subject you want to learn about and master, then I would say there is a time to drop all stories and become very present, and a time to pick up stories purposefully and consciously and maybe explore some of our blocks to being present and at peace. During this part of the process, there may be a relevant time to cut chords to entities or ask for a different set of guides. But its done with the understanding that this is just a story that we are picking up temporarily so that we can return to a more consistent present moment awareness and peace.

So the best suggestion I can offer you is to drop all stories for now, use a bit of self discipline to return to the present moment and get really really sane. See these stories for what they are i.e. stories of the mind. Then, get really clear as to what you want to learn about, and then check with your intuition as to the best way to proceed. It may be a case of asking to be given a set of guides that will help you to learn what you desire to learn. It may be a case of taking up a regular meditation practice. It may be a case of studying one of the spiritual teachers - Byron Katie, Eckhart Tolle and Abraham-Hicks are all very grounded spiritual teachers in my opinion. These are just examples.

As I said, sometimes I think it can be helpful on our path to peace to engage in spiritual practices such as cutting etheric cords, releasing negative entities and using sacred geometry for protection.....but it is equally as helpful to be able to drop these kinds of practices, see them through the eyes of a 'normal' person, sit down, and have a cup of tea just as we did before all this spiritual stuff began!

All the best,
Andrew

3dnow
19-04-2011, 06:41 AM
What exactly do you want to learn 3dnow? Are you clear what you want to learn? I think it would be very helpful for you to get clear exactly what you want to learn about. If you want to learn about spirituality in general then I would say that that is what you are very much doing currently, as entities and beings of different kinds are part of that paradigm (and just to be clear I DO think there are entities and beings of different kinds in the universe). But if you want to learn about being at peace then you may want to shift your current focus away from entities and beings and focus on something more directly related to the subject of 'peace'.

Just getting clear about what we want to learn is a very positive thing to do in my opinion. From there we can begin to look at whether what we are currently focusing on is helping us to become an expert or master in our desired subject, or less. If peace is a subject you want to learn about and master, then I would say there is a time to drop all stories and become very present, and a time to pick up stories purposefully and consciously and maybe explore some of our blocks to being present and at peace. During this part of the process, there may be a relevant time to cut chords to entities or ask for a different set of guides. But its done with the understanding that this is just a story that we are picking up temporarily so that we can return to a more consistent present moment awareness and peace.

So the best suggestion I can offer you is to drop all stories for now, use a bit of self discipline to return to the present moment and get really really sane. See these stories for what they are i.e. stories of the mind. Then, get really clear as to what you want to learn about, and then check with your intuition as to the best way to proceed. It may be a case of asking to be given a set of guides that will help you to learn what you desire to learn. It may be a case of taking up a regular meditation practice. It may be a case of studying one of the spiritual teachers - Byron Katie, Eckhart Tolle and Abraham-Hicks are all very grounded spiritual teachers in my opinion. These are just examples.

As I said, sometimes I think it can be helpful on our path to peace to engage in spiritual practices such as cutting etheric cords, releasing negative entities and using sacred geometry for protection.....but it is equally as helpful to be able to drop these kinds of practices, see them through the eyes of a 'normal' person, sit down, and have a cup of tea just as we did before all this spiritual stuff began!

All the best,
Andrew

Thanks everyone,

IQ, Sphinx it is not my mind believe me. There is a film running on my face.

Andrew what I want to learn exactly? I started my spiritual experience the wrong way I had no idea about spirituality. Omitting the details, I found myself in a religious experience based on fear submission etc. I was told that that was an ascension process, it looked beautiful at first, but in fact it is ascension to biblical Gods. I was judged and punished during the process. I was very naive. But I began to suspect something was wrong and came here to learn.

I learned that there is no such thing as judgment, only I can judge me... That is enough for me. Biblical Gods are not real god at all. Everything is clear in my mind. Now I have to accept the truth what is happening to me is bad. So bad that it looks good.

Thanks,

3dnow

3dnow
19-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Thanks everyone,

Andrew what I want to learn exactly? I started my spiritual experience the wrong way I had no idea about spirituality. Omitting the details, I found myself in a religious experience based on fear submission etc. I was told that that was an ascension process, it looked beautiful at first, but in fact it is ascension to biblical Gods. I was judged and punished during the process. I was very naive. But I began to suspect something was wrong and came here to learn.

I learned that there is no such thing as judgment, only I can judge me... That is enough for me. Biblical Gods are not real god at all. Everything is clear in my mind. Now I have to accept the truth what is happening to me is bad. So bad that it looks good.

Thanks,

3dnow
Hello again,

Not to sound hopeless, interestingly when I refuse judgment these energies causing pain go away from my body. I feel weak again and they come back.

More interestingly when I accept the authority of the human looking biblical god (submission), the bad energies causing pain also go, but my bad thoughts are punished again and bad energies fall on my head. If I accept to submit to the biblical god, I feel very good like in paradise (I feel a yellow light and angels like butterflies everywhere). But unfortunately this is FAKE.

In conclusion, there is a fake ascension by submitting to the biblical god. And true ascension by refusing authority. I chose the second one. For this reason, they call me prideful but this is a judgment and judgment is bad. I chose self love (not someone else) and self-forgiveness. Interestingly, entities do all they can to prevent me. (by replaying my bad thoughts.)

Thanks!

3dnow

bbr
19-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Hello again,

Not to sound hopeless, interestingly when I refuse judgment these energies causing pain go away from my body. I feel weak again and they come back.

More interestingly when I accept the authority of the human looking biblical god (submission), the bad energies causing pain also go, but my bad thoughts are punished again and bad energies fall on my head. If I accept to submit to the biblical god, I feel very good like in paradise (I feel a yellow light and angels like butterflies everywhere). But unfortunately this is FAKE.

In conclusion, there is a fake ascension by submitting to the biblical god. And true ascension by refusing authority. I chose the second one. For this reason, they call me prideful but this is a judgment and judgment is bad. I chose self love (not someone else) and self-forgiveness. Interestingly, entities do all they can to prevent me. (by replaying my bad thoughts.)

Thanks!

3dnowI read this, and I'm left wondering what sort of childhood you had that you now spend your adult years tormented by beliefs about "bad" energies and thoughts, and a god that requires your submission.

The pain and confusion in your life is very real; the rest is an illusion and a creation of both your upbringing and your current state of mind. You need to focus on healing the former -- you need to heal your body and mind. As someone here mentioned, counselling would be the appropriate start. And no, it's not enough to say you've already gone that route. You need to begin it again, and you need to stick with it.

And you need to stop posting threads. Your intellectual infatuation with these illusional thoughts and entities is only serving to strengthen the grip they have on you. You need to let all that go and focus your energy on your healing. The time you spent chatting online and speculating about these illusional beliefs, is energy you could and should be spending on your healing process.

Best of luck to you 3D. I hope you have real people in your life who can talk to you and physically support you through all this. That's what you need right now.

3dnow
19-04-2011, 10:53 AM
I read this, and I'm left wondering what sort of childhood you had that you now spend your adult years tormented by beliefs about "bad" energies and thoughts, and a god that requires your submission.

The pain and confusion in your life is very real; the rest is an illusion and a creation of both your upbringing and your current state of mind. You need to focus on healing the former -- you need to heal your body and mind. As someone here mentioned, counselling would be the appropriate start. And no, it's not enough to say you've already gone that route. You need to begin it again, and you need to stick with it.

And you need to stop posting threads. Your intellectual infatuation with these illusional thoughts and entities is only serving to strengthen the grip they have on you. You need to let all that go and focus your energy on your healing. The time you spent chatting online and speculating about these illusional beliefs, is energy you could and should be spending on your healing process.

Best of luck to you 3D. I hope you have real people in your life who can talk to you and physically support you through all this. That's what you need right now.

BBR you have no idea. You have no authority here to tell me to stop posting threats. I need help thats for sure, but this is a spiritual problem and I need this forum to learn. I already learned a lot and this helped me so much. If you don't believe me no problem. My childhood is my business. These are illusionary beliefs and fears yes "I know", but getting "really" get rid of them is hard stuff dude. Try it yourself you will see. You have no idea clearly. Most of us think that we don't have religious beliefs but we have in fact. Saying that you don't believe in this or that doesn't mean that you don't believe "really".

Thanks,

3dnow

bbr
19-04-2011, 11:31 AM
BBR you have no idea. You have no authority here to tell me to stop posting threats.I didn't say you can't post threads. I said you need to stop posting threads and focus on your real-life healing process. You need real one-on-one counselling with an actual, living human being. You need family and friends around you who can physically support you. Posting about these things on an internet chat site is going to accomplish very little if anything at all.

But as I said before, you're the one who has to make that commitment. What I see is that you're reluctant to share any real details. You speak in generalizations, and when people offer substantive advice, you either ignore it or deny it. You have to want to take the real and necessary steps that your healing process will require. And again, idle conversation with strangers on the internet won't do it.

3dnow
19-04-2011, 11:49 AM
I didn't say you can't post threads. I said you need to stop posting threads and focus on your real-life healing process. You need real one-on-one counselling with an actual, living human being. You need family and friends around you who can physically support you. Posting about these things on an internet chat site is going to accomplish very little if anything at all.

But as I said before, you're the one who has to make that commitment. What I see is that you're reluctant to share any real details. You speak in generalizations, and when people offer substantive advice, you either ignore it or deny it. You have to want to take the real and necessary steps that your healing process will require. And again, idle conversation with strangers on the internet won't do it.
No I don't ignore nor deny advice.. Your tone is too hard I don't know why?

For info, I took anti-psychotic medications for 1-2 years, I also accepted
hospitalization to leave no doubt about schizophrenia or something like that, nothing changed (except that I took weight lol, so I stopped). I am quite normal. It is also very clear that this is not in my mind. There is a "system" installed on me I can see it. This sounds crazy yes but it is not.

And someone here last night offered help and tuned with me and confirmed that there is a film running on my face and everything.

As for my childhood, I was raised in an atheist family. But I have serious religious fears I don't know why.. As I said saying that I am atheist doesn't mean that you don't fear. If you fear -> you believe.

3dnow

in progress
19-04-2011, 11:56 AM
when I refuse judgment these energies causing pain go away from my body. I feel weak again and they come back.
Seems to me you're learning a lesson about not giving away your power. Learning that you are not a victim. I'm in the midst of this myself. I realize it's really a lesson in learning to love myself.

Instead of refusing judgement which is a form of resistance learn to love yourself instead so the judgement is meaningless. When you resist, you need something to resist against, i.e. the judgement (so you never get rid of it as long as you resist it!).

3dnow
19-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Seems to me you're learning a lesson about not giving away your power. Learning that you are not a victim. I'm in the midst of this myself. I realize it's really a lesson in learning to love myself.

Instead of refusing judgement which is a form of resistance learn to love yourself instead so the judgement is meaningless. When you resist, you need something to resist against, i.e. the judgement (so you never get rid of it as long as you resist it!).
Thank in progress!!! This is exactly what I am learning. It is a real self-love lesson. It is tricky, when I say I love myself they call me prideful.. When I say pride is not important, I become humble. Judgement is stupid dude.

3dnow

bbr
19-04-2011, 12:10 PM
No I don't ignore nor deny advice.. Your tone is too hard I don't know why?Regarding your first comment above, yes you do, IMO. Regarding your second comment above, I not trying to be be hard on you, and I'm sorry if that's how it's coming across. I state what I do, based on what I see happening in your threads. I don't see any progress. You seem to be going around in circles with these issues. Last week you finished a thread and stated you now understand that Satan is an illusion. And yet here you are back again, dealing with the same illusional mind-conflicts. Talking to strangers on the internet is not the answer. You need something more than that. That's all I'm saying. Where I live, medical help is available to anyone free of charge. Hopefully you're somewhere where you can take advantage of something like that. And past that, your family and close friends can be of help to you. Because they can be there physically for you. The internet is nothing more than an electronic placebo when it comes to dealing seriously with life issues of this sort. Best wishes to you 3D.

3dnow
19-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Regarding your first comment above, yes you do, IMO. Regarding your second comment above, I not trying to be be hard on you, and I'm sorry if that's how it's coming across. I state what I do, based on what I see happening in your threads. I don't see any progress. You seem to be going around in circles with these issues. Last week you finished a thread and stated you now understand that Satan is an illusion. And yet here you are back again, dealing with the same illusional mind-conflicts. Talking to strangers on the internet is not the answer. You need something more than that. That's all I'm saying. Where I live, medical help is available to anyone free of charge. Hopefully you're somewhere where you can take advantage of something like that. And past that, your family and close friends can be of help to you. Because they can be there physically for you. The internet is nothing more than an electronic placebo when it comes to dealing seriously with life issues of this sort. Best wishes to you 3D.
Running in circles perhaps but I am learning (by doing some mistakes of course) to get rid of this thing and my fears. This forum is of great help.

(and satan is still here lol ... yes running in circles about this issue.... Saying he doesn't exist doesn't make it go you have to get rid of fear .. then he really doesn't exist I guess. I hope I will learn how to deal with it.)

Best wishes to you too BBR.

3dnow

Mind's Eye
19-04-2011, 12:48 PM

But no one sees this film but you.

3dnow
19-04-2011, 12:57 PM
But no one sees this film but you.
This means that it doesn't exist? And someone here tuned with me and confirmed it. Apparently, the film is running even when I don't see it. The screen is dark and sometimes the clouds disappear and I see the it.

Thanks,

3dnow

Internal Queries
19-04-2011, 01:50 PM
This means that it doesn't exist? And someone here tuned with me and confirmed it. Apparently, the film is running even when I don't see it. The screen is dark and sometimes the clouds disappear and I see the it.

Thanks,

3dnow

well okay. if you insist that this phenom is coming from outside yourself and therefore you can have no control over it then no One here can offer valid advise, other than you go seek professional help. folks here can only offer advise in self help and self awareness, offer ideas and emotional support while one is helping oneself and engaging in developing self awareness. since none of us here have the power to extricate you from "the machine" you're in and you're quite sure you don't have the power to extricate yourself what would you have us do for you?

3dnow
19-04-2011, 02:22 PM
well okay. if you insist that this phenom is coming from outside yourself and therefore you can have no control over it then no One here can offer valid advise, other than you go seek professional help. folks here can only offer advise in self help and self awareness, offer ideas and emotional support while one is helping oneself and engaging in developing self awareness. since none of us here have the power to extricate you from "the machine" you're in and you're quite sure you don't have the power to extricate yourself what would you have us do for you?
I asked the question to know if someone heard of something like that. If it is good or bad. Apparently noone knows.. But I already learned that I have the power to extricate myself.

I already took professional help (as I wrote above) that's why I didn't respond to that.

Thanks man.

3dnow

Internal Queries
19-04-2011, 02:36 PM
I asked the question to know if someone heard of something like that. If it is good or bad. Apparently noone knows.. But I already learned that I have the power to extricate myself.

I already took professional help (as I wrote above) that's why I didn't respond to that.

Thanks man.

3dnow

no One is going to have exactly the same inner experience you do. we're individuals so each of us is going to have different inner experiences. i can relate to you somewhat because my inner experiences are nearly as strange as yours and very few folks here can reply to my queries concerning them. i assume i'm creating my experiences on some subconscious level. i assume this so i have some control over my inner situation. my control isn't perfect ... yet. but hey! it takes time and patience to regroove the imbedded patterns of one's mind.

i'm so pleased you've learned that you can extricate yourself from your uncomfortable inner situation. just so you know ... "professional help" could also mean a spiritual counselor or some such, not necessarily a shrink.