PDA

View Full Version : My planetary origin?

sruthy
15-04-2011, 10:00 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread,but i recently found out that iam a star seed. :) My question is,how do i find out from which planet i was originated in my past lives?
Can anybody help me?
Thank you.

surrendertotheflow
15-04-2011, 10:08 PM
what is a star seed?

Roselove
15-04-2011, 10:16 PM
maybe check with a psyshic.

Serenity Bear
16-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Welcome as a star seed.

You feel automatically drawn to a constellation, and when you look up at the night sky you feel like your searching and you'll find it and you'll know and smile.

Some star seeds feel automatically drawn to Orion, others to other constellations.

For me its Andromeda, now I dont know the exact planet, but I know thats home.

When I look up at the night sky its like Im home, its just there part of me.

I suggest you go out on a clear night, and just look at the stars and see where your naturally attracted.

sruthy
16-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Welcome as a star seed.

You feel automatically drawn to a constellation, and when you look up at the night sky you feel like your searching and you'll find it and you'll know and smile.

Some star seeds feel automatically drawn to Orion, others to other constellations.

For me its Andromeda, now I dont know the exact planet, but I know thats home.

When I look up at the night sky its like Im home, its just there part of me.

I suggest you go out on a clear night, and just look at the stars and see where your naturally attracted.
i see a smiley face sort of a constellation almost all the time i look up at the sky. and yes. when i look at the night sky with stars,it feels like home.

John32241
16-04-2011, 01:53 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread,but i recently found out that iam a star seed. :) My question is,how do i find out from which planet i was originated in my past lives?
Can anybody help me?
Thank you.

In my view, your energetic essence is Godly. This implies that you have an eternal existence.

Therefore the correct answer is every planet that has ever been or ever will be.

I realize that it is not easy to put yourself into that larger frame of reference. However if you can do it even a little, your life will become more blessed.

John

surrendertotheflow
16-04-2011, 01:56 PM
In my view, your energetic essence is Godly. This implies that you have an eternal existence.

Therefore the correct answer is every planet that has ever been or ever will be.

I realize that it is not easy to put yourself into that larger frame of reference. However if you can do it even a little, your life will become more blessed.

John

wow, well said!!! I never thought of it that way :smile: