PDA

View Full Version : If I ever really needed help - it's now..

EarthMamma
15-04-2011, 04:23 PM
I have a financial decision to make..

What I'd like to know is ...

How do you distinguish between your Guidance telling you not to pursue a certain path ('not the best path for you'), and feelings that are generated by your own fear or lack of faith??

The decision we are making will require a great leap of faith that we can work this out... We don't have the funds and have 2 months to come up with a way to pay... Abraham/Hicks would say just visualize it as happening, but if spirit is guiding us away from that decision, how do I know it's spirit and not my own worries/concerns that it won't work out??

Please help if you have something you'd like to share about this issue... I have to make the decision on Monday.

Thank you friends... ♥

Cam/EarthMamma

P.S. I've thought about doing a reading using my cards, but I think I'm too emotionally invested in this to trust my intuition at least as far as interpreting them.. I think if I can just distinguish between the feelings of caution from Guidance vs. feelings of Fear from my Mind, I will be able to make a decision I am comfortable with...

Silver
15-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Hmm, sounds serious for sure...how 'bout doing just a straight meditation with no other props like cards, what have you. No trying to reach any guides within your meditation oro anything like that, just you and meditating on nothing to start. If your guides bleed in or reach your consciousness as you meditate, take it like anything else that floats in to you during it, I'm thinking you may be more likely to have an 'aha' moment by emptying your mind and figuratively holding your hands out and looking up in anticipation of a reasonable solution. My 2 cents.

Spiritlite
15-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Hmm this is a good one and I hope you get better responses then I give. If you're in dire financialy straites I say take the job even if it's temp to pay off stuff until you can get a job you want.
If this opportunity pays for what you need now I say do it, you can always change paths. That I hope helps if not PM me okay?
xoxoxo
Spiritlite

EarthMamma
15-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Hmm, sounds serious for sure...how 'bout doing just a straight meditation with no other props like cards, what have you. No trying to reach any guides within your meditation oro anything like that, just you and meditating on nothing to start. If your guides bleed in or reach your consciousness as you meditate, take it like anything else that floats in to you during it, I'm thinking you may be more likely to have an 'aha' moment by emptying your mind and figuratively holding your hands out and looking up in anticipation of a reasonable solution. My 2 cents.

Well, it certainly is cause for some serious consideration...

I feel good using a simple way to divine the best path... I have been meditating an hour at a time, but using Holosync which altho' it gets your brain where it needs to be there is still 'input' so I should probably try a quiet meditation.... I will do this tonight.. Thank you so much, Silvergirl..:hug:

EarthMamma
15-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Hmm this is a good one and I hope you get better responses then I give. If you're in dire financialy straites I say take the job even if it's temp to pay off stuff until you can get a job you want.
If this opportunity pays for what you need now I say do it, you can always change paths. That I hope helps if not PM me okay?
xoxoxo
Spiritlite

Oh you share wise words to be sure, Spiritlite.. And your love shines thru and that means so much....:hug:

We are wanting to trust that the Universe will bring my husband (or our family) increased income that will cover financial obligation that involves the best education for our children.. We need $1000 more per month to make this happen..

I feel like it's pretty close to blind trust (not that we are not making efforts -- applying for jobs, keeping our ears open, cutting all extra expenses [actually did that years ago]) but just day before yesterday I saw a license plate holder that I felt like it had a message for me on it (claircognizance kicking in??) and all I could get were 2 words,
".....get promoted...."

I thought it was very very odd that I would get those words as my hubby was going to be promoted but due to the Federal Hiring freeze, his plans have been put on hold..

I pulled over and called my husband and said "not sure if this means anything but here's what I saw..." Then I said "well, all that needs to happen is such-and-such, an then you could be promoted"

I asked my guidance if that was a sign ...and said I'd like to know if he will be promoted soon & if so could they give me another sign...

I didn't think anything more about it until I got up from putting the kids down to sleep that night, to shut the computer off and saw a link to some news about the division of federal government works for, and it said the VERY THING had happened.. The thing that I said that if it happened, he could be promoted...

So, tho we've not received any news, there is hope... But we don't know how much more it will pay.... We don't know what kind of tuition assistance we'll receive (we were supposed to get a letter that was sent out on 4/8 from the school which is 5 minutes away but it still isn't here...and school is closed for spring break) so to make a commitment to pay tuition like that when we don't have the income, is truly a think of faith (or stupidity... this is where I'm trying to differentiate)...

My hubby is all for trusting the Universe and that is cool...

I'll meditate and we'll see... :smile:

P.S. Edited to add that there is no other options for us as far as the school is concerned... We are committed to sending both kids there even if we have to wait a year for our youngest to go..

Emmalevine
15-04-2011, 05:44 PM
This is a big issue for me too. Sorry no advice but I'm awaiting responses with keen interest! ((((Hugs)))))

CJ82Sky
15-04-2011, 05:51 PM
ooh lots of positive thoughts to you. it sounds like you are in the right direction and i agree with the idea of quiet meditation and hope you can find the answers in time! love & light to you my friend :)

bbr
15-04-2011, 06:07 PM
How do you distinguish between your Guidance telling you not to pursue a certain path ('not the best path for you'), and feelings that are generated by your own fear or lack of faith?? The decision we are making will require a great leap of faith that we can work this out... We don't have the funds and have 2 months to come up with a way to pay.Practical considerations are a very real and very spiritual aspect of life. If you don't have the money, you just don't have it. IMO, it's this simple: if you're feeling worried and fearful, then it's the wrong decision for you. If you have a happy, joyful sense that you can come up with the money in two months, then absolutely go for it. That's how our intuition works.

Miss Hepburn
15-04-2011, 06:30 PM
This has helped many friends of mine with precarious decisions:

Lay down, relax, breath, close your eyes, be peaceful - visualize one decision - in all it's aspects down the road - see how you feel.

Repeat, visualize not doing it - how does it feel.

Never steers you wrong.
:wink:

For Pete's sake - I just read bbr's - stop it.

Silver
15-04-2011, 06:54 PM

Lay down, relax, breath, close your eyes, be peaceful - visualize one decision - in all it's aspects down the road - see how you feel.

Never steers you wrong.

Hey I'm going to try that sometime, MH. Thx for the tip~*

Orbie
15-04-2011, 07:00 PM
So many replies here filled with sage advice. All I can say is trust your gut, whatever happens there are always solutions to problems. Sometimes we get what we need not what we want... good luck PM me if you need to xxx

EarthMamma
15-04-2011, 07:00 PM
This is a big issue for me too. Sorry no advice but I'm awaiting responses with keen interest! ((((Hugs)))))

Aww thanks, Starbuck (((HUGS))).. It means a lot that you stopped in on my thread.. There's already some golden nuggets of advice on it, so I'm sure if you stay tuned, there will be more..

Love, Cam
P.S. Hope you are feeling better...♥

EarthMamma
15-04-2011, 07:05 PM
ooh lots of positive thoughts to you. it sounds like you are in the right direction and i agree with the idea of quiet meditation and hope you can find the answers in time! love & light to you my friend :)

Aw.. Thanks, CJ! :hug:

Yes, I'm feeling more and more that meditation will be the key..

And, 'Lizard' popped up again (as per my yourspace thread), so I'm going to be eager to re-read about what his message is for me.. I'm pretty sure we are just going to enroll ($450 down the loo if we back out *cringe*) but I'm going to take this as a grand opportunity to just release and see where my kite flies...

At the very least, meditation will give me some peace of mind -- it does well at keeping the mind chatter away (for the most part lol!) and getting overly emotional.. Well, except when I'm clearing...:rolleyes:

It would be nice to have a bit more clarity about the wisdom in our 'going for it tho'..

Thank you dear friend for the love and light... It is gratefully accepted....Thank you..♥♥♥

EarthMamma
15-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Practical considerations are a very real and very spiritual aspect of life. If you don't have the money, you just don't have it. IMO, it's this simple: if you're feeling worried and fearful, then it's the wrong decision for you. If you have a happy, joyful sense that you can come up with the money in two months, then absolutely go for it. That's how our intuition works.

Hello, Bbr! Thank you for your words of advice...

I'm glad you said what you did as it brings me to my intial question which is how to tell if worry & fear are coming from the limiting programs of the mind (fears based on incorrect, negative programming), or if they are directly connected to our higher guidance?

What you say as a whole makes sense...

I have a lot of faith in the Universe, but I am still very nervous... I just want to know if the nervousness is guidance that I'm taking a not so good path, or if it's just the fear that keeps us inside our zone of comfort.. Hope that makes sense! :confused:

I would love to know what you think about that question.. I'm still missing something here, sorry to say....:redface: Just trying to understand where my feelings are stemming from.. Their source..

Blessings to you! ♥

EarthMamma
15-04-2011, 07:19 PM

Never steers you wrong.

Oh, I like this... Visualizing both and seeing what I feel each way... Thank you, Miss H! :hug2: I will add this at the end of my meditation!

Wait, now here comes a question (*rolls eyes* at myself...ughh).. When I visualize these paths that are possible, am I to factor in faith that the Universe will provide where we are lacking?

Because everything about making the decision to start my son in this wonderful school along w/his brother who already attends, gives me absolutely no pause.. It is just 'will we have the money in July, for the tuition'??

And, going a bit further with this, when I'm visualizing, there are many possibilities.. Some more likely than others... How do I visualize properly when I don't know for sure what the circumstances will be like 2 months from now..

Gosh, I must be a moron.. I am sorry if this is really obvious or if I'm asking questions in a vicious circle.. Does what I'm asking make sense?? There's something I'm just not 'getting' -- it's like having something stuck at the very edge of your memory, about to fall off and how you struggle to grasp whatever 'it' is... Arrrgghh! I think I'm going mad.... :icon_frown:

EarthMamma
15-04-2011, 07:32 PM
So many replies here filled with sage advice. All I can say is trust your gut, whatever happens there are always solutions to problems. Sometimes we get what we need not what we want... good luck PM me if you need to xxx

Orbie!! :hug:

Hello friend!

You are so right about all the wonderful advice and love.. Wow.. It really touches my heart, and it has me thinking too!

You have touched on another huge, HUGE plus, and that is, whatever decision we DO make... It was meant to be! And that is because as you say, sometimes we --- well actually ALWAYS -- get what we NEED, even if it is something we do not want...

If it ends up being a huge reality check when July comes around, then so be it... At least we will be giving our faith and the Universe an OPPORTUNITY to come thru for us!!

Holy smokes! I think I've 'GOT IT'!! WOW!

It's all about going for what you REALLY want, because in the end, whatever happens was meant to happen...

I think when it is said to trust spirit.. trust the universe, it means to trust that if you really are NOT supposed to make a certain choice.. if that choice will TRULY take you from your soul's chosen path....then you will be GUIDED in whatever way necessary, to make the choice that is in line with your highest good.

And if we were insistent on making a choice not 'in line' w/our highest good, the Universe would be screaming at us to make a different choice (and I gotta say, I may be daft sometimes, but I really do believe I'd recognize THIS kind of message lol!).

So, in this instance, we would go for exactly what we want (joy is our ultimate reason for being here is it not?), trusting that the Universe will show us the way to our goal....

And, if what we have chosen doesn't manifest, it wasn't meant to.... The ramifications of that decision still would not take us off the path of our highest good, because again, Spirit/our Higher Selves ---- that are always with us, knowing our every thought, desire, all actions we are taking ---- will never allow us to veer off the path of our greater good..

We can however make choices that make things harder or easier along our path & this is what I think most of us are trying to avoid when we make decisions like this...

But at this point I feel like if we are afraid we are going to make things harder for ourselves, we will stay in our safe little world -- nothing ventured, nothing gained so to speak. Which makes trusting in spirit the key to living a fulfilling life. It really is as Abraham (Hicks) says - there is NO WAY TO LOSE in this life!

So for now, trusting in Spirit to me means that no matter our decision, we trust that Spirit will guide us in such a way that we will never truly go 'off course'.

Well how about that? :D

Thank you my sweet friend for your post! Be PMing you soon! ♥ Cam/EM

EarthMamma
15-04-2011, 07:55 PM
P.S.

All of you are just... Awesome....♥ ♥ ♥

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for caring.. And for sharing..♥

Topaz
18-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Big Hugs Earth Mamma :) Sending positive vibes xx

midnightstar
18-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Hope things are going well earthmamma.

spirit72
18-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Blind leap of faith, feel the fear and do it anyway, we are here to learn no spirit, Angel, or guide will tell you what your next move is, or learning would be a breeze...
Blind leaps of faith are the ones for me, and when I fall flat on my butt, you pick yourself up and move on...:color:

themaster
19-04-2011, 12:30 AM
I have a financial decision to make..

What I'd like to know is ...

How do you distinguish between your Guidance telling you not to pursue a certain path ('not the best path for you'), and feelings that are generated by your own fear or lack of faith??

The decision we are making will require a great leap of faith that we can work this out... We don't have the funds and have 2 months to come up with a way to pay... Abraham/Hicks would say just visualize it as happening, but if spirit is guiding us away from that decision, how do I know it's spirit and not my own worries/concerns that it won't work out??

Please help if you have something you'd like to share about this issue... I have to make the decision on Monday.

Thank you friends... ♥

Cam/EarthMamma

P.S. I've thought about doing a reading using my cards, but I think I'm too emotionally invested in this to trust my intuition at least as far as interpreting them.. I think if I can just distinguish between the feelings of caution from Guidance vs. feelings of Fear from my Mind, I will be able to make a decision I am comfortable with...Your decision sounds a lot like EGO vs. spiritual..

Every time I've pulled out my EGO lately it just gives me a headache.. I often found it's easier to just FLOW not decide.. just live day to day.. flow with energy.. with water..

So I hope you got it all worked out.. EarthMamma.. you can't do it wrong! :D