PDA

View Full Version : Pluto Conjucting Ascendant

Enigma
05-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi There, My name is Enigma - I am new to these Forums.
Has anyone know anything about Pluto Conjucting Ascendant in a Natal Chart?

cweiters
06-11-2006, 02:28 AM
Hay Enigma, I have no of knowledge of planetary conjuction. I do believe we are affected by the alinement of planets. If you have knowledge in ths area I look forward to you sharing with us.

Love
cw

Hi There, My name is Enigma - I am new to these Forums.
Has anyone know anything about Pluto Conjucting Ascendant in a Natal Chart?

Enigma
06-11-2006, 07:02 AM
I have read some Literature on this, I am currently undergoing this conjuction - Am Just curious if anyone has any personal insight or thoughts on it, am Open for it :tongue:

Lapis
06-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi and welcome Enigma, glad you're here. :smile: Your name sounds familiar to me.....? Radu's?

Anyone with their Asc aka Rising Sign at or around the LAST 10 degrees of Sagittarius (20-29 Sag) has been and will continue having this one particular heavy duty transit effecting them. My Sun is at 1 Capricorn 2' so this transit is already effecting me even though it's in the next sign. BLAIR2BE - you too should find this thread interesting as you have this transit happening to your Asc. as well now and for all of 2007 and beyond.

Because Pluto moves (orbits) SO slowly, this transit is/has/will be in effect for a good long while. Now here's another really important (IMO) aspect to this already extremely heavy duty once in a lifetime transit. It takes Pluto approximately 248.4 years to orbit (transit) through all 12 zodical Signs. So this one transit now is the only time in this lifetime that you'll be going through this event/transit!!! Use it.....

As if THIS wasn't enough, transiting Pluto will make it's first exact contact or conjunction with the GC (Galactic Center) starting in a couple of weeks! :icon_eek: Starting in the first week of December 2006 this mega event (transit) will begin for everyone no matter where Sagittarius is in your Natal chart. BUT......if these particular degrees (25-28 degrees Sag) are in a prominent location in your Natal, like your Asc or Sun Sign or MC etc. then this transit is even more important for you!!! Use it......

So there's really 2 very important things going on at the same time for you good souls with 25-28 Sag Rising or Sun. 1) is the transit alone! and 2) that these Sagittarian degrees are where the center or black hole of our Milky Way galaxy are located, from our perspective on Earth, that is. Two mega once in a lifetime events going on now and all of 2007 and beyond.

For everyone else who already has their Natal charts, I'd suggest locating where these Sag degrees are in your chart and check what's going on for you as well. Starting in Dec. 2006, through all of 2007, these 2 effects will be active and transforming us all in ways it's hard to know as yet.

***Transiting Pluto will enter the next sign, Capricorn, on Jan. 27, 2008.***

Lapis
06-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Transiting Pluto conjuncting (touching, interacting with and then moving across) one's Asc. at or around the last 10 degrees of Sagittarius.

The symbol for Sagittarius is a Centar holding a bow and arrow, drawn and aimed, at the center of the Milky Way galaxy! :wink: So the 3-fold Sag symbol represents first the horse body (our animal natures), and next the trunk of the human male (our intellectual reasoning natures) and then the 3rd. aspect is this creature taking conscious steady aim at the CENTER or Black Hole of the galaxy we reside within! He desires, his aim, his goal is set and focused at, becoming One With the heart of the Milky Way galaxy.

Here's some keywords-

Sagittarius
Higher spiritual learnings and higher spiritual knowledge
The Master Teachers who reside in a nonphysical realm
Philosophies
Man-made laws
Higher "education" such as Collage, University etc.
ALL Religions and religious belief systems around the planet
Foreign people and cultures and their belief systems
Travel (either physically or mentally through books and studing etc) to "foreign" countries and learning from the locals there

Now here's a bit about Pluto-

Pluto
Total transformation regardless of the mess, fear, pain, deaths etc.
The manyfold birth/life/death/rebirth cycle or cycles in our lives
Death, decay, destruction, transformation of all that's become negative or is holding one (or humanity) back from further growth and expansion. (In Sagittarius this has mainly been our limited and restricitve religious beliefs, philosophies, man-made 'laws', and all the 'beliefs' taught in our much desired educational systems etc.)
The Unconscious Mind or Pluto's "Underworld" realm
The process of integrating more and more of our wounded aspects-transforming ourselves slowly over and over again
Reincarnation
Concentrated and intense transformative energy

And the 3rd ingredient to be added into this potent mix is the individuals' Asc. or Rising sign. Here's a few keywords about the Asc.

Asc or Rising Sign
The cusp of the 1st House (super important "angle" - the horizontal line across the chart)
The physical body and its appearance and energies it holds
Your primary lens that you use to perceive everything! Some astrologers believe our Rising sign and degree is representative of our Soul or Higher Self.
Your front door :wink:
The deep ancient inner 'You' and the rest of the chart functions out of this primary lens

So.....add all 3 of these very potent and important qualities together and you begin to get a feel for what all is and has been going on in you, your body/mind/life and perceptions about 'reality' in general! And like I said earlier, add in the fact that these degrees of Sag (26-27) are where the GC is located and well......this is one big and important period of your lives. All the rest of us too. There's a very potent transformation happening now to heal the old and purge it all so that we can access or ride that Centars arrow straight to the GC. With Pluto conjucnting the GC throughout all of 2007.....time will tell how much you and I and everyone else is able to die and be reborn into whatever it is that we're all heading towards?!? Very very exciting but intense times to be incarnate and we've worked long and hard to be here for all of this so.......Use it.

Enigma
07-11-2006, 12:37 AM
That's Wonderful! ! ! ! Thank You So Much!
I read it, will reread it again tomorrow, and the next day, to help keep me focused on what's Important when the pettiness gets in my way.!
I'd love to speak with whomever has this going on with them right now, hear some of the experiences that have been taken place for you ...

ALSO Lapis, If I gave u a URL to my personal Chart, could U interpret whatever the special positions U were speaking about .. ??

Lapis
07-11-2006, 11:09 PM
Enigma,

Do you know which House, the 12th or the 1st, Pluto is now in? Check the degrees or numbers on the house cusps if not. If Pluto has transited into your 1st house then just read what I've written above but include 1st house qualities to the mix. If Pluto is still transiting your 12th house but conjuncting your Asc, then add that house meansings into the mix and you'll have a pretty good overview.

I'm sorry I just don't have the time to do full blown Natal Chart readings or interpretations any more. What I can do is take a look at your natal and tell you which house this is in right now if you don't know. Let me know or if you're really brave, just post your natal chart on this thread so everyone can see and learn. Its totally up to you however. :smile:

Enigma
08-11-2006, 05:38 AM
Planetary positions planetsigndegreemotionSunPisces24

Enigma
08-11-2006, 05:40 AM
sorry that looks like a bunch of **** all close togehter like that
but my pluto is in my tenth house, the house of "social status"

Enigma
08-11-2006, 05:42 AM
Sun - Pisces House 3

Moon - Scorpio House 11

Mercury - Pisces House 2