PDA

View Full Version : Wondering if this is a time thing or perhaps a coincidence

surrendertotheflow
15-04-2011, 03:34 AM
although, are there really such things as coincidences? I think everything happens for a reason.

But here is what happened.

I got into bed the other night and underneath the blanket was a teeny tiny screw, it looked like it went into a pair of glasses. I asked my bf if he lost a screw on his glasses, he examined them and they were in tact. So I threw the screw away because I couldn't possibly imagine what it went to.

Well.... the next day, my boyfriend picks up his glasses to put them on and one of the lenses falls out. THE SCREW WAS MISSING!!!

Not sure what to make of this, but the missing screw never turned up, as I had thrown away the one I found the previous night.

I'm just so puzzled by this, just looking for others thoughts or insights.thanks :)

peace, love and light :hug3:

neospiritualist
15-04-2011, 11:02 PM
So inexplicable!

MFG
21-04-2011, 05:35 AM
wonderful.. maybe you are being shown that time is not linear. That perhaps all things are happening at once.

paulrosk
26-04-2011, 04:32 PM
That WAS the screw,your BF's glasses held together because the lens frame was stuck together until it got moved around enough to open. No mystery here, just a stuck lens frame.

Silver
26-04-2011, 04:36 PM
That's what I'm thinking, paul, I've had that happen, as long as they're holding together you think nothing's amiss, he probably didn't even look, but just assumed the screws were still holding.

dream jo
08-06-2015, 08:23 PM
although, are there really such things as coincidences? I think everything happens for a reason.

But here is what happened.

I got into bed the other night and underneath the blanket was a teeny tiny screw, it looked like it went into a pair of glasses. I asked my bf if he lost a screw on his glasses, he examined them and they were in tact. So I threw the screw away because I couldn't possibly imagine what it went to.

Well.... the next day, my boyfriend picks up his glasses to put them on and one of the lenses falls out. THE SCREW WAS MISSING!!!

Not sure what to make of this, but the missing screw never turned up, as I had thrown away the one I found the previous night.

I'm just so puzzled by this, just looking for others thoughts or insights.thanks :)

peace, love and light :hug3:

yea it cud be