PDA

View Full Version : Unknowingly, energy locked my car doors

santacruz18
14-04-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm not sure where to post this.

My friend and I went to a spiritual church and saw the movie "Life After Life". It was filmed in the 80's, but very interesting interviews with people who had near death experiences. We left when the movie was over and went to the parking lot. Our cars were parking next to each other. I unlocked my car doors with key chain lock. We chatted for a few minutes.

Suddenly, my car doors "re-locked" themselves. This happened 2 more times within 10 minutes. I unlocked the doors again and set the key chain down on my friends truck. Within a few minutes, the car doors "locked" by themselves again. I did not have the key chain in my hands. Of course I thinking there was spirit messing with me.

I had an angel reading last week, and asked the reader about this. She said there was no spirit, but it was ME doing it. I came out of the movie with so much POSITIVE energy, this caused it.

Has this happened to anyone else?

DulcePoetica
15-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Interesting. Is it a newcar? Mine automatically re-locks the doors if I don't enter within a certain amount of time after unlocking it.

Squatchit
15-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Mine automatically re-locks the doors if I don't enter within a certain amount of time after unlocking it.

Mine too. Useful on the one hand, but when you come to open the door expecting it to be unlocked, it can give you a right jolt! :smile: