PDA

View Full Version : Unbelieveable Power in the Heart chakra

Makoorakoo
05-11-2006, 10:49 AM
hiya all,

i spoke to a strong spiritual lass last night and she has made a "rare" connection as she says with her. Now when i spoke to her my heart chakra became stronger and had a great amount of comforting pressure on it. Can anyone explain this to me.Oh and as a note she could see a pink aura emmiting from me to her in the asteral plane that might help with deciphering whats going on.

blessings and love to all

kundalini
05-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Pink is the colour of love, makoorakoo. It can also indicate pregnancy but as you are a lad, it would not be that.

Do you have strong feelings for this 'lass'?

Kundalini.

daisy
05-11-2006, 12:44 PM
imo pink is also the colour of unconditional love, sometimes people just bond automatically, though i'm not disagreeing with you there k just giving another opinion

kundalini
05-11-2006, 01:17 PM
imo pink is also the colour of unconditional love, sometimes people just bond automatically, though i'm not disagreeing with you there k just giving another opinion

Hi daisy, no, you're absoultely right! In a sense, that is also what I meant. Pink is also the colour of compassion.

Kundalini.

Makoorakoo
05-11-2006, 02:19 PM
hmm well i dont know why but i feel a very strong connection and i do feel that i can love this person but ive only just met her so why is the feeling so strong

love and blessings to all

kundalini
05-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Could be love at first sight makoorakoo...

Makoorakoo
05-11-2006, 03:27 PM
perhaps it could be, i mite look into it deeper