PDA

View Full Version : Making a difference through Mediumship

Sunshinelady
13-04-2011, 10:59 PM
There has been a lot of tragedies in Japan due to the recent earthquakes and tsunami attacks. Many of my friends are severely affected by the tragic event and I really would like to help them in some way. My children and I have been part of our local fundraising events which were organized by my friends and together raised a significant amount of money, all going to Japan Red Cross Japan Tsunami/Earthquake Relief Fund.

So what I’d like to do here is I’d like to do a fundraiser through mediumship/intuitive readings.

My goal is to do 200 readings within 3 months. I work part time so I’ll try my best to find the time during the day to reach my goal.

So this is how it works.

It’s totally an honor system. After your reading, you do DIRECTLY to Red Cross site and give a donation to Japan Tsunami/Earthquake Relief Fund. Suggested donation for 15 min. reading $5 or more.
What you will need to participate in this:

Internet connection
Skype (free to set up/free to use)
I’ll be on Skype as much as I can. When you see that I am on, just feel free to call me for a reading. If I have do not disturb sign, that means that a reading is in progress. My skype id is "mary.medium".

Thank you for your support. :hug3: