PDA

View Full Version : How can I remember a previous life?

Love&Light
13-04-2011, 01:51 PM
I can sense that I've had a previous life (perhaps many?) and I can sense that was deeply in love with someone aswell... although I can't see them, I've got a vague idea of what she might look like, and I think I can still hear her chirpy cheerful voice! :smile:

Is there anything I can do to remember more?:confused:

I thankyou and I love you in advance!:hug3:

Caityaka
14-04-2011, 07:49 AM
I would really like to know the answer to this question aswell. Hope you will find yours! :smile:

Be peaceful...

GentleStrength
14-04-2011, 09:18 AM
I would imagine that you can go into a meditation with the intent of learning more about this particular life and person. Just focus on the feelings you have and try and visualize more about the time and place that this lifetime occurred.

However, I think the most important thing is to pay attention to THIS life. It can be interesting to dive into other lives and put so much energy into them that the here and now get pushed aside a bit. Not saying you are looking to do this but I feel that this is why past lives are somewhat removed from us so we don't get too distracted.

Most of the ones I remember are kind of like a holographic image that shares all the feelings and experiences of the lifetime with me. This helps me not to spend all my time watching other lives like movies. :D

Hope this helps some.

Love and Light

Caityaka
14-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Most of the ones I remember are kind of like a holographic image that shares all the feelings and experiences of the lifetime with me. This helps me not to spend all my time watching other lives like movies. :D

Hello, GentleStrength! How did you come to confirm that these 'memories' are from past lifes?

Thanx for any thoughts. :smile:

onlyme2
14-04-2011, 05:47 PM
i have a technique to find your past lives you look into a mirror into your eyes look for that spark of life in your eyes then when you have found that and connected with it just imagine yourself walking down steps each step takes you further into your past i find it easier to see yourself in front of a mirror as you in a past life you can then ask to show you things that will help you in your present life if you feel uncomfortable at any point you can ask to skip that bit of your past life the only trouble i had with it was its kind of easy to beleive you just imagined it all which its why its good to see a professional past life hypnotist or whatever have fun tho hope it works out for u

tragblack
14-04-2011, 06:05 PM
I can sense that I've had a previous life (perhaps many?) and I can sense that was deeply in love with someone aswell

Just my view, but I think we have all had many lives and many loves-- sometimes, or usually, it is the same love...

Is there anything I can do to remember more?:confused:

I got clues to one of my past lives by asking for signs directly, and then waiting patiently for about a week or two.However, I think the most important thing is to pay attention to THIS life.

This life is connected and stemmed from the others. It is all part of who we are, not just the tiny part that is alive and cogniscent at this moment. I feel value in integrating all knowledge found. Though, you are right in the sense that we should not pretend that our past lives are "us" and this life is some kind of sham. For example, many people who claim to be Indigo focus so hard on their past lives and hold such disdain for the one they currently have...

I would suggest not asking for any more than you can handle at this time. I expect that past life memories can sometimes be painful or shocking.

Not saying you are looking to do this but I feel that this is why past lives are somewhat removed from us so we don't get too distracted.

This is why I always add, "Please, don't show me more than I should see/ know for this incarnation." Our amnesia serves purposes.

Hello, GentleStrength! How did you come to confirm that these 'memories' are from past lifes?

I know you are not asking me, but for me, it was a strange sort of "AH-HA!" Like, "why didn't I ever connect those dots before?"

I never had super strong pulling emotions, but I have very strong affinities for certain cultures or times. They aren't driving obessions-- more like, "why am I so interested in this? I see no reason..."

Based on these sorts of things, my strongest ideas of past lives so far are one in which I might have died in the clearing of the ghetto (or soon after) in Krakow, and then a further past life in India, as a girl looking very much like myself, though darker. I think I died young (10-16) in the Krakow life, and the india one was previous to that. I may have lived long in India.

I do not, however, believe with every fiber of my soul that those are my past lives-- they are just my absolute best clues, for now, and I'm sure I had more than that.

i have a technique to find your past lives you look into a mirror into your eyes look for that spark of life in your eyes then when you have found that and connected with it just imagine yourself walking down steps each step takes you further into your past i find it easier to see yourself in front of a mirror as you in a past life you can then ask to show you things that will help you in your present life if you feel uncomfortable at any point you can ask to skip that bit of your past life the only trouble i had with it was its kind of easy to beleive you just imagined it all which its why its good to see a professional past life hypnotist or whatever have fun tho hope it works out for u

I am learning about Reichian Therapy, and this is a similar kind of technique to it (without the past life element). I will try it! =)

Caityaka
14-04-2011, 07:15 PM
I know you are not asking me, but for me, it was a strange sort of "AH-HA!" Like, "why didn't I ever connect those dots before?"

I never had super strong pulling emotions, but I have very strong affinities for certain cultures or times. They aren't driving obessions-- more like, "why am I so interested in this? I see no reason..."

Based on these sorts of things, my strongest ideas of past lives so far are one in which I might have died in the clearing of the ghetto (or soon after) in Krakow, and then a further past life in India, as a girl looking very much like myself, though darker. I think I died young (10-16) in the Krakow life, and the india one was previous to that. I may have lived long in India.

I do not, however, believe with every fiber of my soul that those are my past lives-- they are just my absolute best clues, for now, and I'm sure I had more than that.

Hello, tragblack!

I think i see your point or what you are saying. Guess it makes sense in some ways, but I am not sure. But, it's good to hear your thoughts nevertheless. :smile:
For instance I had big déjà vus when visiting Rome a few years ago, some really strong intuitions/inner feelings that I had seen certain places before. Though, I had never been there nor read about these places before. It was a really interesting experience to feel that, but I can't say it has confirmed that I lived a past life in Italy for that matter, atleast not yet. But, I will certainly not forget about this déjà vus. Guess that's somewhat similar to what you are talking about? Thank you for sharing! :smile:

Peacefulness... /C

CJ82Sky
14-04-2011, 07:30 PM
one thing that helps some people is think of a place or time period that you feel strongly connected to and then meditate on that :) sometimes you just need a starting point to get the ball rolling!

Caityaka
14-04-2011, 07:37 PM
one thing that helps some people is think of a place or time period that you feel strongly connected to and then meditate on that :) sometimes you just need a starting point to get the ball rolling!

It's interesting, I think I see your point. But how do I know such a connection is necessary based on a previous life experience? Wouldn't it also be possible that I feel such a connection because I will go there in the future? Thanx for sharing your thoughts. :smile:

In love...
/C

CJ82Sky
14-04-2011, 08:10 PM
i guess it depends. that's something that i ask for when people ask me to do a past life reading for them that have no idea where to start. usually it works, but as with anything there are exceptions i'm sure.

Spiritlite
14-04-2011, 08:13 PM
I haven't read the responses but if it where me i'd keep it in the back of my mind and drop it in the lap of the God's with help me to understand my past lives, eventually something will happen to give you more clarity.
Good luck
Spiritlite.

Caityaka
14-04-2011, 08:15 PM
i guess it depends. that's something that i ask for when people ask me to do a past life reading for them that have no idea where to start. usually it works, but as with anything there are exceptions i'm sure.

I guess so. It's interesting, though. Think I will need to give it some try. If it works it works, if not...then that's ok. "God" will provide another way when needed. :hug3: Thank you!

In love...
/C

Caityaka
14-04-2011, 08:17 PM
I haven't read the responses but if it where me i'd keep it in the back of my mind and drop it in the lap of the God's with help me to understand my past lives, eventually something will happen to give you more clarity.
Good luck
Spiritlite.

I think so too. When I need to know, I will know. :smile:

In love...
/C

GentleStrength
15-04-2011, 05:28 AM

Thanx for any thoughts. :smile:

Mainly just from the experience itself. In a single moment I had a holistic memory of experiencing another life where I was not the same person. In that moment I knew not only what my past had been during that life but also had a complete "knowing" of the personality as well. It was not my personality in a different body, it was my spirit with a different personality in a different body. If that makes sense! :D

I never tried to find historical proof as to a previous life, just accepted them as truth for me. I wasn't anyone famous as far as I recall, just different lives at various times (almost all with a spiritual inclination tho).

Hope this answers what you were asking.

Love and Light

Caityaka
15-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Mainly just from the experience itself. In a single moment I had a holistic memory of experiencing another life where I was not the same person. In that moment I knew not only what my past had been during that life but also had a complete "knowing" of the personality as well. It was not my personality in a different body, it was my spirit with a different personality in a different body. If that makes sense! :D

I never tried to find historical proof as to a previous life, just accepted them as truth for me. I wasn't anyone famous as far as I recall, just different lives at various times (almost all with a spiritual inclination tho).

Hope this answers what you were asking.

Love and Light

It certainly answers what I was asking. Thank you!

In love...
/C