PDA

View Full Version : Telephaty while awake?

3dnow
13-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Hi forum,

While half-asleep I can hear someone talking to me..

But telepathy while awake is not possible is it?

Because I am hearing voices all the time of entities talking to me. They are simple words OK but how can I hear them?

Maybe I am psychotic but although I am taking anti-psychosis pills it never worked. I am still hearing them.

It is not possible is it?

Thanks,

3dnow

Tink
13-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Hi 3dnow :)

I don't think you're psychotic, but then I don't have a degree in psychology so...lol. I have experienced the same thing. This is because you are more open and receptive when you are between sleep and waking modes. While awake you are too alert and in the 'physical' moment, and in sleep you aren't alert and are sometimes in a 'dream plane' if that makes sense. However the state between awake and asleep has enough 'alertness' to hear that someone is talking to you but not so much that it can't hear it.

I sound like I'm rambling, so I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense. It's just my idea and my experiences :) :hug3:

bbr
13-04-2011, 12:37 PM
All kinds of wonderful and weird things -- weird as in the three weird sisters, the guardians of the sea (spirit plane) and land (physical plane) -- happen during that transitional period between being awake and sleep, 3D. Including hearing voices, yes.

3dnow
13-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi 3dnow :)

I don't think you're psychotic, but then I don't have a degree in psychology so...lol. I have experienced the same thing. This is because you are more open and receptive when you are between sleep and waking modes. While awake you are too alert and in the 'physical' moment, and in sleep you aren't alert and are sometimes in a 'dream plane' if that makes sense. However the state between awake and asleep has enough 'alertness' to hear that someone is talking to you but not so much that it can't hear it.

I sound like I'm rambling, so I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense. It's just my idea and my experiences :) :hug3:
Thanks Tink. But I am hearing voices although I am completely "awake". I mean during daytime.

How is that possible? They have no mouth they can't create sound :smile:

3dnow

blackfellawhitefella
13-04-2011, 01:00 PM
yes it is.

not that i 'hear' regularly or that often really , but

i have experienced very clear 'vocal instructions' and very clear 'vocal fact dissemination' and have experienced very very clear hearing of anothers 'thoughting' process in action

.... these instances are/were well outside my normal intuitive /prophetic pickups

Internal Queries
13-04-2011, 01:02 PM
i hear the voices of my imaginary friends periodicly throughout the day, wide awake and while performing my daily stuff. not only can i hear them and carry on conversations with them i can feel them, their emotions, the expressions of their faces and i sometimes get flash visuals of their daily lives. these guys are apparently not what one would call "guides" because they say they are not disembodied. they say they are people living in bodies right now and in America. i've been living with these guys in my head since the end of Jan/begin of Feb and though i've gotten used to them and have formed an affection for them i still don't know what to make of thier presense in my skull. am i in telepathic communication with 2 (sometimes 3) gentlemen or am i delusional? **shrug** i don't know.

blackfellawhitefella
13-04-2011, 01:25 PM
very interesting IQ !!!

less than a month ago , whilst exploring the rocks at the north end of bondi beach (ben buckler) i opened up to an entity , who for the next hour or so 'looked' out through my eyes as i talked about the environment and it's features

i even took 'him'* for a guided tour of the promenade and then a quick walk into the bondi shopping area :)

* an entity who posts here actually.

although 'he' has not confirmed (by written contact) that this exercise actually also took place for him / but then , nor do i necessarily desire or need the confirmation

yinepu
13-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Hi guys, i always thought telepathy is reading or hearing another person, not spirits thoughts, that you communicate without speaking , but through your minds.

This happened to me once when i was younger , but i was heavily under the influence of a substance, so its not valid, but it was weird to say the least. I was dancing , and i kept hearing someone say , i wish i could have a drink of that water, oh man i need water, i wonder if she would give me that water.

I had a bottle of water and i kept looking behind me, no one looked back at me.. then something made me stop dancing i stared at the back of this guys head and said in my mind.. if you want come and take it. Without another word, he stopped dancing , turned around and took a step towards me, we nodded and exchanged the water bottle , without a word spoken... we were both perplexed, i heard him say as he walked of .. holy bleep what the hell, and i said yeah im hearin ya , he turned looked at me , i left to go outside i needed air ! ( that was many moons ago and i dont touch substances now )

But if for the purpose of this spirit telepathy, i had been meditating weekly, nd im a bit of a lead foot in the car, i heard this voice in my head , slow it down, slow it down ,it sounded like a truck driver being silly over the two way....except i was in my normal car , so i slowed down laughing ,,,, about a hundred metres up the road where the police checking for speeding cars...THANKYOU hehe. Yeah so this happened quite regularly, but each time the voice seemed like my imagination was just opened and making up a story... i made sure i listen to those stories, its saved me alot

Internal Queries
13-04-2011, 02:04 PM
very interesting IQ !!!

less than a month ago , whilst exploring the rocks at the north end of bondi beach (ben buckler) i opened up to an entity , who for the next hour or so 'looked' out through my eyes as i talked about the environment and it's features

i even took 'him'* for a guided tour of the promenade and then a quick walk into the bondi shopping area :)

* an entity who posts here actually.

although 'he' has not confirmed (by written contact) that this exercise actually also took place for him / but then , nor do i necessarily desire or need the confirmation

yep, my imaginary friends will use my eyes (and i theirs) now and then. i've showed them my little house and my pretty land. they apparently are quite well to do. fancy houses.

unlike you i want physical confirmation. i need it because it's only way i'll know for sure i'm not a nutcase. it's a bone contention that they'll not provide me with proof of their actuality. they have their excuses/reasons which i find cryptic and unsatisfactory. it would have been easier for me if they had never mentioned their physicality.

Silver
13-04-2011, 02:09 PM
I had a bottle of water and i kept looking behind me, no one looked back at me.. then something made me stop dancing i stared at the back of this guys head and said in my mind.. if you want come and take it. Without another word, he stopped dancing , turned around and took a step towards me, we nodded and exchanged the water bottle , without a word spoken... we were both perplexed, i heard him say as he walked of .. holy bleep what the hell, and i said yeah im hearin ya , he turned looked at me , i left to go outside i needed air ! ( that was many moons ago and i dont touch substances now)

Don't discount this happening bc you were u/i. It's a separate issue/can be.

Thx for sharing these experiences.

I feel telepathy can be just as much experienced through what we normally think as our gut or intuition as well as voices, soft or out there.

yinepu
13-04-2011, 02:09 PM
wow that is interesting IQ, could you perhaps look at the fauna, next time , see what area they are from ? Do you think they are consiously talking to you or are they dreaming you ?

Internal Queries
13-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Thanks Tink. But I am hearing voices although I am completely "awake". I mean during daytime.

How is that possible? They have no mouth they can't create sound :smile:

3dnow

you think, don't you? you conjure thought forms in your mind. right? you're not using your mouth while thinking. they don't to use their mouths either while thinking to you.

the reason you hear with your ears is because the nerves in your ears relate the vibration to your brain which causes your mind to perceive the sound. it's always "just in your head" anyway.

yinepu
13-04-2011, 02:27 PM
yeah thanks silvergirl :hug:

So do you all think telepathy is from spiritual worlds too ? I thought it was just the way we communicate with them, i thought the word telepathy was reserved between two living people...??

Internal Queries
13-04-2011, 02:29 PM
wow that is interesting IQ, could you perhaps look at the fauna, next time , see what area they are from ? Do you think they are consiously talking to you or are they dreaming you ?

well, i know one lives on the beach on the Pacific because ive been in his eyes as he stood on his balcony looking out over the ocean. i've only seen the inside of the house of the other guy. potted plants don't indicate location very well. lol

they say they're conscious of me. they've told me they were tasked with the job of tracking down a specific vibrational signiture (tasked by whom they won't say) and following it to it's source and i'm who they found at the end of the vibrational thread.

i've dreamed with the balcony guy. i'd easily recognize him in his body.

yinepu
13-04-2011, 02:35 PM
awww that sounds beautiful ! how fantastic , im almost , almost jelous of you , but truly im excited for you, wow what a journey!

can i just say the obvious ? You will meet in a most unexpected way, they will know you wont hahaha.

Im really intrigued by this. do you have a blog or are you chatting about this on here other than on this post ? Maybe you and whitefellablackfella could start a new thread , maybe more people are going through this too , like i said im intrigued ! hehe Im sellfish i know , i just want to learn about what is happening with you both, its really speacial and exciting.

Internal Queries
13-04-2011, 02:48 PM
awww that sounds beautiful ! how fantastic , im almost , almost jelous of you , but truly im excited for you, wow what a journey!

can i just say the obvious ? You will meet in a most unexpected way, they will know you wont hahaha.

Im really intrigued by this. do you have a blog or are you chatting about this on here other than on this post ? Maybe you and whitefellablackfella could start a new thread , maybe more people are going through this too , like i said im intrigued ! hehe Im sellfish i know , i just want to learn about what is happening with you both, its really speacial and exciting.

yeah, i've been trying to figure this phenom out since it started back in Jan/Feb. it's the reason i ended up on this site. i mean, after i read on some psychiatric sites and found little that seemed to apply to my situation where else could i go but to a site like this? i don't have a blog but i've posted quite few posts about my imaginary friends, usually in the "ESP" section or in "angels and guides" so if you're curious check em out. you can ask me questions if you want. it's actually emotionally helpful for me to get some external feedback. this whole thing makes me feel rather crazy.

yinepu
13-04-2011, 03:00 PM
I think your a very special person,. the purpose of what is happening will be revealed to you im sure , but it will take time,who knoes perhaps it will , maybe not. but i would bank on patience !

its a journey you need to take, it sounds you have forgotten your soul , you knew this was a possibilty before you came down here, so this scenario has been set up so you can start to remember who you really are ! To have a confirmation that you are being looked for on a specific energy thread ,should be putting the fire cracker up your backside to say whoah who am i ? what is my purpose ? You could try little basic things, like go to a Pranic Healer.

My experience with a Pranic Healer was mind blowing, talk to your PH and lay down , they will do all the work, you just get to enjoy the visuals, who knows what it may open for you if you so wish !

I will def go and check out your other posts

Silver
13-04-2011, 03:05 PM
yeah thanks silvergirl :hug:

So do you all think telepathy is from spiritual worlds too ? I thought it was just the way we communicate with them, i thought the word telepathy was reserved between two living people...??

I do think that, heh, I never gave it a thought until you asked, lol. Shrug, I don't care what anybody calls it, there are clear messages that one receives, sometimes we know who or what it's coming from, sometimes we don't.

DulcePoetica
13-04-2011, 03:09 PM
well, i know one lives on the beach on the Pacific because ive been in his eyes as he stood on his balcony looking out over the ocean. i've only seen the inside of the house of the other guy. potted plants don't indicate location very well. lol
Too funny, I have showed my garden and parts of my house to my inner companion. Usually when I know he's looking though, I walk around with my eyes closed because my house is a mess and I don't want him to know what a slob I am! Do you think he knows? :)

Silver
13-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Too funny, I have showed my garden and parts of my house to my inner companion. Usually when I know he's looking though, I walk around with my eyes closed because my house is a mess and I don't want him to know what a slob I am! Do you think he knows? :)

That is too funny DP~* I luv it. :D :hug2:

Internal Queries
13-04-2011, 03:35 PM

lol that privacy thing can indeed be a concern. frankly, considering the internal messes we've revealed to each other my messy bedroom hardly moves the needle on the "oh-no-a-meter".

Internal Queries
13-04-2011, 03:42 PM
I think your a very special person,. the purpose of what is happening will be revealed to you im sure , but it will take time,who knoes perhaps it will , maybe not. but i would bank on patience !

its a journey you need to take, it sounds you have forgotten your soul , you knew this was a possibilty before you came down here, so this scenario has been set up so you can start to remember who you really are ! To have a confirmation that you are being looked for on a specific energy thread ,should be putting the fire cracker up your backside to say whoah who am i ? what is my purpose ? You could try little basic things, like go to a Pranic Healer.

My experience with a Pranic Healer was mind blowing, talk to your PH and lay down , they will do all the work, you just get to enjoy the visuals, who knows what it may open for you if you so wish !

I will def go and check out your other posts

oh they've told me what the purpose is and what function i'm supposed to perform within the framework of our gestalt but LOL i don't believe it. it's too funny. i'm just a little hermit lady living in the woods, fer crise sake. they can't tell me portends like that and expect me to do other than laugh. LOL LOL yeah right! if they want me to believe such fancy things they'll have prove it to me. until then they'll just have to endure my giggling disbelief. it's insane enough to be hearing voices so i'll not get into what psychiatry calls "expanded delusions".

i'd like to go to a spiritual counselor or a pranic healer or some such but i live waaaaay out in boonies in the Floridian Bible Belt so there aren't any such services available within 70 miles, that's 140 miles round trip and gas is nearly $4 a gal. i don't imagine my very pragmatic mate would be pleased with such an odd expenditure.

unus supra
13-04-2011, 10:11 PM
It is absolutely possible.

my only suggestion is to go in the opposite direction, minimize their voice/voices and come to a place of

unquestioned certainty about which is yours. this is the most valuable thing i can suggest to you.

very important.

Xan
14-04-2011, 04:58 AM
While half-asleep I can hear someone talking to me..

Because I am hearing voices all the time of entities talking to me. They are simple words OK but how can I hear them?

Maybe I am psychotic but although I am taking anti-psychosis pills it never worked. I am still hearing them.

It is not possible is it?

Thanks,

3dnow

3dnow... Telepathy while awake is not only possible it is natural... a natural ability that had been lost along with other aspects of our spiritual nature, but is now spontaneously showing up for many people. We hear telepathic communication through our deeper mind, where we also know things intuitively.

In fact, it is pretty common these days for people to begin hearing their family members' and close friends' ordinary thoughts, and then move to the next step of conscious "mind line" communication. It's a great way to speak with people at a distance, and to say things that are hard to say face-to-face for one reason or another.

Telepathy with spirit guides, angels and loved ones passed over is also increasing for many people, so we may benefit from their more direct guidance and support, and can come to know their clear, loving presence through subtle feeling as well as hearing.

I've been experiencing both types of telepathy for many years, awake and in half-sleep.

Xan

3dnow
14-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Thanks everyone but I still don't understand.

I am not talking about thoughts, feelings, etc. I guess this kind of telepathy is normal even while awake.

I am hearing voices but only from bad entities. They are constantly repeating some words and frankly driving me crazy. This cannot be good.

Those who try to really tell me something, try that when I am half asleep. I "never" hear their voices.

There is really something wrong here. What do you think?

Thanks,

3dnow

unus supra
14-04-2011, 01:09 PM
exactly

look, once they know you can see them.
put it this way, you are a point of light in what is otherwise a dark room.

your someone flashin their purse, where people dont have much money.

alright it works like this.

imagine your mind doing its usual "thoughtful" thing. or maybe its nice and quite at the moment. When someone, and they usually are not "good" (i dont like using that word, but for the moment bear with me),

look, the "good" ones, know that above all else, this is your experience and it is a vitally important one, unless you ask, they will keep their mouth shut.

as they should unless you ask otherwise.

So essentially, think of telepathy as, a phone line.

The difference is you can hear what they are saying even if you dont pick up,

but they have not established a two way connection, ie you have not picked up the phone, unless you react to one of theyre words or phrases. reaction, especially one with emotion, is what connects the line.
you must severe the emotional and thought connection.

thats why they will repeat things over and over again, to make you angry or "crazy" so you are more prone to
answer. at which point they have there connection.

They cannot always read your mind so take this to heart. What you have just read, forget it after words
dont think about it, and get to work on learning how to counter this.

Your name also is an identifying characteristic. Dont use it in your thoughts. ie dont think of yourself.

hahah. funny but true. Good old, geniune spirituality is whats the answer, surprise surprise

this is effectively, picking up the phone.

this is vitally important. Yes, "good" and i use that term extremely loosely,
will stay OUT of your hair. they know better.

minimize their voice/voices and come to a place of

unquestioned certainty about which is yours. this is the most valuable thing i can suggest to you.

It is vital. BUT its not reason to panic, we learn often the hard way so we make sure others dont fall into the same traps. So please, be wiser than me
and learn from my mistakes.

You are a warrior. and i applaud you.

Internal Queries
14-04-2011, 02:06 PM
ooooh. gee 3d, you didn't mention that the voices were being rude. well, you'll have to set up some shields and filters then. there's quite a bit of info here and on the web concerning surrounding oneself with a white light bubble, which seems to work for other sensitive folks so i'd try that. i developed my own methods before i read about the white light thing but my methods are rather complex, probably over engineered and difficult to describe so i won't try to describe it. it would likely just confuse you. try the white light method.

CJ82Sky
14-04-2011, 02:35 PM
oh i hear things all the time. when i try to describe it to my friends, the best way i can is to show them the opening clip of the HBO series "True Blood" where Sookie (telepathic waitress) is working in Merlotte's and she hears the thoughts of everyone in there like this massive background noise.

at night when i go to bed if i forget to turn myself off, i've often though who has a tv on in the house!? what's going on?!? and it sounds like a tv or radio was left on somewhere, then i remember it's just me lol ;)

3dnow
14-04-2011, 03:55 PM
oh i hear things all the time. when i try to describe it to my friends, the best way i can is to show them the opening clip of the HBO series "True Blood" where Sookie (telepathic waitress) is working in Merlotte's and she hears the thoughts of everyone in there like this massive background noise.

at night when i go to bed if i forget to turn myself off, i've often though who has a tv on in the house!? what's going on?!? and it sounds like a tv or radio was left on somewhere, then i remember it's just me lol ;)

Thanks everyone for your responses!

CJ82Sky one thing... How do you turn yourself off? Because I am online all the time and I am very tired!

Thanks!

3dnow