PDA

View Full Version : Energy***the be all and end all...

NightSpirit
13-04-2011, 12:12 PM
It's all about energy you know. What we feel. How we're affected by others. Making our point and wanting to be heard. Healing, compassion and empathy towards others. Charity and support. Feeling like we have a 'place' in this world.

What's your thoughts? :smile:

Shadow Wolf
13-04-2011, 02:50 PM
I like to think of it as learning how to manage our own personal power for good.

athribiristan
13-04-2011, 10:02 PM
It's all about energy you know. What we feel. How we're affected by others. Making our point and wanting to be heard. Healing, compassion and empathy towards others. Charity and support. Feeling like we have a 'place' in this world.

Vibration. I prefer the term vibration, though its really the same concept. It seems to me that when applying the concept to both the physical AND energetic realities the term vibration is a better fit.

But the general concept is right on. I am a vibration, you are a vibration, when we interact it is an interaction of vibrations. When we think, those thoughts are vibrations and when we communicate those vibrations interact with and effect other vibrations. When you take ALL the vibrations and their various interactions you get reality. In this way we can understand our own ability to affect reality. We see how and why the 'law of attraction' works, and we see how and why it doesn't. I'm not sure if I'm even on topic anymore, I got kinda carried away typing.

clovelly
14-04-2011, 05:51 AM
So very, very true and so simple......................everything we are & experience is based on energy/vibration :hug:

psychoslice
14-04-2011, 06:46 AM
Its like a cake its made out of mostly flour and a few other ingredients, but who cares about the ingredients, enjoy the cake for what it is, forget about the energy, enjoy what it gives, forget about Consciousness, enjoy what it gives.

Greenslade
16-04-2011, 01:45 PM

Yep, it's all energy going around and around. And is matter energy as some seem to think it is?

Vibration. I prefer the term vibration, though its really the same concept. It seems to me that when applying the concept to both the physical AND energetic realities the term vibration is a better fit.

Energy vibrates and everything is energy. Our energies are vibrating in the 3rd Dimension so as far as us humans are concerned, we're physical creatures. When we pass over, our energies will vibrate at a different frequency and so we'll 'become' Spirit again. Some things resonate (vibration at the same frequency) and you get beliefs or people you like, places you enjoy being in.

Silver
16-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Everybody here is making so much sense~~~can you feel it?

surrendertotheflow
16-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Everybody here is making so much sense~~~can you feel it?

oh I feel it!!! as soon as I started reading the initial post, I experienced wonderful vibrations of sunlight and palm trees.... maybe I am just yearning for a vaca :wink:

I love the concept of waves and vibrations. just like waves in the ocean hit the shore, they cease to become waves for a moment as they become one with the water again

NightSpirit
16-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Love all the answers :smile:

It's suggested that only when we interact with something, does it become real.

Makes sense to me.

Silver
16-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Z ~ Z ~ zap~*
:icon_flower:

NightSpirit
16-04-2011, 05:45 PM
oh I feel it!!! as soon as I started reading the initial post, I experienced wonderful vibrations of sunlight and palm trees.... maybe I am just yearning for a vaca :wink:

I love the concept of waves and vibrations. just like waves in the ocean hit the shore, they cease to become waves for a moment as they become one with the water again

mmm...I like this...it kinda promotes more deep thoughts, doesn't it.

NightSpirit
16-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Z ~ Z ~ zap~*
:icon_flower:

Something here give you a light-bulb moment, or all of it Silvergirl? :smile:

Silver
16-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Something here give you a light-bulb moment, or all of it Silvergirl? :smile:

Everyone had something slightly different to say, but it all felt like a moment, it's not so much a light bulb moment but a moment where there was a feeling of warm community and allowing for individual differences. It's probably all in my head~*

surrendertotheflow
16-04-2011, 06:00 PM
It's probably all in my head~*

EXACTLY :color: :color: :color:

NightSpirit
16-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Everyone had something slightly different to say, but it all felt like a moment, it's not so much a light bulb moment but a moment where there was a feeling of warm community and allowing for individual differences. It's probably all in my head~*

hehehe...more like thinking what you just posted was exactly what my OP was suggesting. It's about vibration/energy. Oh and btw...i saw the light-bulb symbol on your post and assumed you'd had one of those moments LOL...assuming is more from intellectual mind isn't it?

I might add that I'd forgotten I'd created this thread and it wasn't until I read it, I realised I had started it. I'm like....what the ....must have been one of those zone moments ....Too funny :D

Silver
16-04-2011, 06:24 PM
hehehe...more like thinking what you just posted was exactly what my OP was suggesting. It's about vibration/energy. Oh and btw...i saw the light-bulb symbol on your post and assumed you'd had one of those moments LOL...assuming is more from intellectual mind isn't it?

I might add that I'd forgotten I'd created this thread and it wasn't until I read it, I realised I had started it. I'm like....what the ....must have been one of those zone moments ....Too funny :D

Haha ~ can hear the Twilight Zone theme now...or did you mean 'in the zone' moment, lol.

The light bulb uh well, I believe that's a crystal ball, there is a light bulb smilie if you click 'more' near the bottom or somewhere. I love that little crystal ball, it's just 'shining on' symbolically for me.

Silver
16-04-2011, 06:26 PM
EXACTLY :color: :color: :color:

I think you and I are on the same page 'in our minds, lol'!:D

NightSpirit
17-04-2011, 12:17 AM
I like to think of it as learning how to manage our own personal power for good.

ahaaa....how is personal power formed? What is it created from? What makes it 'power'? Is it not energy with an agenda that animates one?

NightSpirit
17-04-2011, 12:34 AM

But the general concept is right on. I am a vibration, you are a vibration, when we interact it is an interaction of vibrations. When we think, those thoughts are vibrations and when we communicate those vibrations interact with and effect other vibrations. When you take ALL the vibrations and their various interactions you get reality. In this way we can understand our own ability to affect reality. We see how and why the 'law of attraction' works, and we see how and why it doesn't. I'm not sure if I'm even on topic anymore, I got kinda carried away typing.

Yes, I can see we're talking the same idea. I can see you like to put some thought into it.

Here's something to think about. Take my last highlighted sentence to you.

The complete sentence is a vibration....not visible to the naked eye...no agenda but to just trigger a thought about it, which then forms the vibration into 'being'.
You come along and read it, and the energy of thought you put into it, is the form-work as to how the vibration is played out in consciousness.

LOL...bet you're wishing I hadn't spotted your post now. :D

NightSpirit
17-04-2011, 09:33 AM
~~bumping~~

themaster
18-04-2011, 05:59 AM

What's your thoughts? :smile:Yes, I've recently become aware.. that "energy" is really where it's at :D

NightSpirit
18-04-2011, 06:13 AM
Yes, I've recently become aware.. that "energy" is really where it's at :D

Cool! you good A1 sTudenT grasshopper :D

Shadow Wolf
22-04-2011, 10:28 PM
ahaaa....how is personal power formed? What is it created from? What makes it 'power'? Is it not energy with an agenda that animates one?

Well the honest answer is that I don't know.

But I like to think of it as universal energy which has been personalised by been channeled through the vessel of the soul.

So impersonal energy/power channeled by the soul then becomes personal energy/power.

not human
08-10-2011, 10:15 AM
I am going to drag as many of your old threads up as I can NS just to give you a little lift pal.......