PDA

View Full Version : Karmic surgery and courses of Clairvoyance and Past lives

Peter81
13-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Hi to everybody!

I am new on this forum and I see you discouss many themes. As noticed nobody knows the advanced technics called Karma surgery (operation on energetic field) which includes holistic approach to mens health and wellbeing. This methods also helps to develop gifts as Clairvoyance and ability to see Past lives in verry simple way (you just participate the one day course!). The technicks are being performed by two avatars: Aishantia and Eyohanyo.

I am seriously thinking to participate to course of Clairvoyance performed by Aishantia and would like to know If somebody allready participated. Thanks for your testimonial....

Love to all,

Peter

Peter81
13-04-2011, 10:01 AM
:hug3: :hug3: :hug3:

God-Like
13-04-2011, 11:00 AM
Hi Peter81

I haven't heard of this . :redface:

Although I have practiced psychic surgery . I read a little on the website . As follows . Highlighted In blue .

Spiritual dimension of karmic surgery lies in the fact that the whole intervention takes place on an energy field of an individual. Master and the Beings of Light participate in this procedure. It's a procedure that changes our awareness, cleanses our energy field of blockades, fears and all that is standing in our way of being what we are and completing our true purpose. Even during the surgery or after it, the patient experiences a pleasant feeling of love and also feels psychological pain, he becomes aware of what he is doing wrong in his life, relives trauma and cleanses it. This process of awareness, of knowing what is good for you, can last quite a few months after the karmic surgery and can last forever and without interruptions if we nurture it by working on ourselves.

I understand what Is written and I will go along with that In a way . I would agree that the patient needs to become aware of why they have blockages etc otherwise nothing Is gained In my eyes . The self enquiry process does exactly the same thing but what will unfold will be the self speaking to the self and will not come from outside of the self If you get me .

The results can be permanent If we work on ourselves It mentions . Yes I understand and agree but If someone works on themselves and self enquires one will not need the blocks removed by the hand of another . So the key ingredient that's within the Information Is that In order for the treatment to be successful one must work on themselves .

Therefore only self love Is only true and permanent healer .

After the removal of blockades, the Master closes the energy field and completes the surgery procedure. The master then talks to the patient and explains: his own view on the problem or problems, what caused these problems, whether they belong in past lives or in the current, most often there is a connection between this and previous lives, The master then gives instructions on what to do in the future.

I agree that the patient needs to have an Inner understanding as to why they have the Issues . If a master can bring this truth to their attention that that’s great . Perhaps their Is a slight element In that each Individual needs to find that out for themselves although I understand that many are lost unto themselves and will perhaps chase their tails forever more .

So In essence we need to love that what manifests the block (The root cause) otherwise to remove a block surgically or not without that precise Injection of self love where required the healing In the long run will be as useful as a blocked toilet . lol .

x daz x