PDA

View Full Version : Please someone help me!?

Blanket
11-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Okay so I don't know if this is the right subject to post this at but I need some help with a question of mine!!

What if a person tells you that they have a spirit and you have a spirit too. And then the spirit that the other person has claims to be the same spirit that's with you but the spirit with you claims the opposite!?
And what if the spirit with the other person tells lies and goes in between both people, confusing them but a lot of mediums confirm that the spirit with the other person is the same one with you and it confuses things!? Does that mean this spirit is bad!? Which spirit would be bad the one with you or the one with the other person!?

Please help and God bless you all :) :)

Shabda
11-04-2011, 11:19 PM
get rid of them all, commune with your own spirit, the spirit that you are...

Sangress
11-04-2011, 11:35 PM
I'd advise you not to take other peoples word and talk to this/these spirit(s) yourself and make up your own mind. It'll be much less complicated that way.

Also, treat spirits just like normal people. So if you'd consider a normal person to be bad if they behaved like the spirit, then thats your honest opinion.

Hope that helps.

Greenslade
12-04-2011, 12:25 AM
Hi Blanket,

I'd go with what Shabda and Sangress has said. Find your own Spirit and sort it out for yourself. As it goes, that could well be the whole reason for the confusion. The first thing to decide is if the Spirit is good or bad. If you think the Spirit is good, then there are reasons for the mixed messages. And in going through that process, as in using your own instincts or whatever else you use to work through this, that could well be the reasons for the mixed messages. The other reason could be to see what - if anything - you're going to do with them.

Follow it through, use whatever you have and make your own mind up. That could well be what's behind it. It's not necessarily a test so don't get paranoid. What it might be (if you follow it through and come to some kind of conclusion) is a development exercise.

themaster
12-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Okay so I don't know if this is the right subject to post this at but I need some help with a question of mine!!

What if a person tells you that they have a spirit and you have a spirit too. And then the spirit that the other person has claims to be the same spirit that's with you but the spirit with you claims the opposite!?
And what if the spirit with the other person tells lies and goes in between both people, confusing them but a lot of mediums confirm that the spirit with the other person is the same one with you and it confuses things!? Does that mean this spirit is bad!? Which spirit would be bad the one with you or the one with the other person!?

Please help and God bless you all :) :)Whoa calm down.. I read a lot of anxiety in your post.. did I read, correctly? :D

Let's start by approaching this from a aspect of oneness.. k?

The 2nd rule for all reality's that my teacher bashar has found.. states..

"the one are all, the all are one"

What does that mean?

That means these spirits are all you.. bad/good/evil/great/nice/kind/low life.. all = YOU

So knowing this.. you should also know you have "free will" and the power to choose and make choices in your life.. if you really listen/understand to this information.. it should calm some of that "anxiety" down..

Blanket
12-04-2011, 01:20 AM
Sorry guys but I do not understand anything you guys said!!!! :(

Thank you for your replies though and thank you for trying to help me :) :)

Master, those spirits are not me they are different spirits! I know they are because one of the spirits used to visit me so how could they all be me????? That would not make any sense but thank you for trying to help and yes you read correctly!!!! I'm sorry lol I am anxious a lot of the time!!!! :D :D :D

You all were so nice thank you!!! :)

Shabda
12-04-2011, 01:38 AM

Thank you for your replies though and thank you for trying to help me :) :)

Master, those spirits are not me they are different spirits! I know they are because one of the spirits used to visit me so how could they all be me????? That would not make any sense but thank you for trying to help and yes you read correctly!!!! I'm sorry lol I am anxious a lot of the time!!!! :D :D :D

You all were so nice thank you!!! :)
i can attempt to clarify my meaning a bit...what im suggesting, is to NOT listen to those other spirits at all, but go within and get more in touch with your own true self which will give you undeniably better information for you to use in your life....as for spirits, there are many with good intent, and there are just as many with a less good intent, simply refuse to allow any to play a game with you...

psychoslice
12-04-2011, 01:54 AM
There is only One Spirit that appearers as if separate in each body, just as the electricity seems separate in each light bulb that is connected to it, take the light bulb out and where did the Source of electricity go.

Greenslade
12-04-2011, 01:57 AM
Sorry guys but I do not understand anything you guys said!!!!

Basically, there's a reason for it happening so use whatever works for you and find it. Whatever conclusion you come to is the reason. It might even be to show you that you can overcome your anxiety, so take a deep breath and go for it.

Sangress
12-04-2011, 07:27 AM

I'm not sure how you could misread my reply (if you did misread it,) but maybe read it again and it'll sink in....O_o I thought it was pretty blunt and simple and straight forward myself. Perhaps not for everyone else?

themaster
12-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Master, those spirits are not me they are different spirits! Blanket.. clear your mind for a second.. now imagine.. a big bright light all right? Very big, very white..

Now imagine this big ball of white could travel very fast.. in fact it could be everywhere at once! That's how fast it travelled!

Now see that white light multiply.. kind of make copies of itself..

That light is you and me Blanket.. that thing that is everywhere at once is both of us.. okay?

Can you imagine for a second that you are everything you see.. that everything is made of that "white light" I think you can imagine that..

So what I was saying to you was..

If you can acknowledge that you "might be everywhere at once" you "might be this great big ball of light" than you might know.. that all spirits are you in any form.. (copies)

And if you were to see this/know this/understand this.. than knowing this would EASE your fear of these entities.. because you would recognize that you ARE they.. and THEY are you!

And then you might think.. maybe.. "why am I afraid of myself?"

I say "hello" to you aspects of me.. but I don't want to play your game.. so would you play your game, elsewhere?

This idea, I'm giving you.. allows you to make changes in your reality.. but that vibration is created in "empowerment" in "oneness" in allowance.. in EASE

You can't move to this from FEAR.. and these entities are not me! And I deny myself! (which is what you’re saying)

So for your consideration.. some ideas to think about.. (if you understood me :D)I know they are because one of the spirits used to visit me so how could they all be me????? That would not make any senseDoes it make sense when you read the above?

I am happy to explain it a different way.. :hug3:and yes you read correctly!!!! I'm sorry lol I am anxious a lot of the time!!!! I'm sorry your anxious.. but if you could learn what these FEARS are that make you anxious.. or if you were to address them with the idea outlined above "oneness" you might find more EASE on this.. more relaxation.. less anxiousness.. it would be worthwhile to experiment at least.. :smile: You all were so nice thank you!!! Your welcome.. please write back if you can't "get" this.. need more help.. happy to find some ways to help you :hug3:

NightSpirit
12-04-2011, 11:22 AM
take out the aspect of 'spirit' and what do you have left? ....think about it...

Blanket
12-04-2011, 10:09 PM
i can attempt to clarify my meaning a bit...what im suggesting, is to NOT listen to those other spirits at all, but go within and get more in touch with your own true self which will give you undeniably better information for you to use in your life....as for spirits, there are many with good intent, and there are just as many with a less good intent, simply refuse to allow any to play a game with you...

I can't help but to listen to the spirit who was with me because he was very sweet and good to me! He never did anything bad or uncomfortable to me so why shouldn't I have listened to what he had to say????
He doesn't come anymore unless he knows I or my sister need him or something. He used to come on his own but now he doesn't he only comes when he is called upon and he has moved on to a higher place but he said he CHOOSES to come down to Earth because I guess he knows when we need him and he seems to happy to be here for us!
I have tried to go within like you suggested but it's still hard :( :(
The spirit I got to see what he looked like one day and he looks like my soul I hope that makes sense! I think our souls identify with each other or something because one day when the spirit visited me he hugged me and cried very badly I guess it's because I blocked him from coming to me for a while and then I let him come back after a while and when he came back he hugged me and cried I think he missed me I don't know!!
But the spirit had this sad look one time and it was the same sad look that my face would go into on it's own and it was very weird and it shocked me because when I saw the spirit I cried instantly and I'm not the type to cry instantly but I cried instantly on this day when the spirit first appeared what he looked like to me. I felt as if something recognized who he was inside of my soul and I felt this natural love for him and I wanted to protect him and hide him so that he would be okay always :) :) :)
So hugged me and cried and I just comforted him and it was kind of a sad time but it was much love there between our spirits.

I blocked myself off from the spiritual world altogether because it is much too confusing to me!!! So no more spirits will be doing ANYTHING to me to trick me or anything!!! Thank you for replying to me and God bless you!! :) :)

Blanket
12-04-2011, 10:11 PM
take out the aspect of 'spirit' and what do you have left? ....think about it...

If I took out the aspect of spirit then I would probably just have a good and sweet loving person left!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Blanket
12-04-2011, 10:11 PM
I'm not sure how you could misread my reply (if you did misread it,) but maybe read it again and it'll sink in....O_o I thought it was pretty blunt and simple and straight forward myself. Perhaps not for everyone else?

Okay I will re read it!! :) :)

Blanket
12-04-2011, 10:19 PM
I'd advise you not to take other peoples word and talk to this/these spirit(s) yourself and make up your own mind. It'll be much less complicated that way.

Also, treat spirits just like normal people. So if you'd consider a normal person to be bad if they behaved like the spirit, then thats your honest opinion.

Hope that helps.

Okay yes I see what you are saying now!! I think I overlooked this post of yours I am sorry :( :(
I just go to other people to get different opinions to see if I can identify to what anyone is saying!! I know I have to make up my own mind but I like to get many perspectives first because the whole situation is confusing to me!
I did have many talks with the spirit who came to me and he said that he was not the same spirit who was with my friend! He was very nice and he never did anything to make me feel bad or uncomfortable but I am just confused because the spirit who was with my friend said he was the same one with me but the one who was with me said he WASN'T the same one who was with my friend!!! So I don't know who was being honest but the spirit who was with my friend lied to her and to me and then he lied ON me to her and it made me really mad!!! Then he didn't want her talking to me he tried to keep her from me he was against me and her talking and I don't know why but it made me so mad!! >:( >:(

The spirit who was with me never kept me form talking to anyone and he never lied on people!!! But I still am confused because of what was said :(

If I looked at the spirits as people I would like the one who was with me because I would think he is a nice and loving person but the one with my friend was a liar and he was stupid so I wouldn't like him I would think he was a mean person! >:(

Thank you for replying to me and God bless!!!! :D :D

Shabda
12-04-2011, 10:38 PM
I can't help but to listen to the spirit who was with me because he was very sweet and good to me! He never did anything bad or uncomfortable to me so why shouldn't I have listened to what he had to say????
He doesn't come anymore unless he knows I or my sister need him or something. He used to come on his own but now he doesn't he only comes when he is called upon and he has moved on to a higher place but he said he CHOOSES to come down to Earth because I guess he knows when we need him and he seems to happy to be here for us!
I have tried to go within like you suggested but it's still hard :( :(
The spirit I got to see what he looked like one day and he looks like my soul I hope that makes sense! I think our souls identify with each other or something because one day when the spirit visited me he hugged me and cried very badly I guess it's because I blocked him from coming to me for a while and then I let him come back after a while and when he came back he hugged me and cried I think he missed me I don't know!!
But the spirit had this sad look one time and it was the same sad look that my face would go into on it's own and it was very weird and it shocked me because when I saw the spirit I cried instantly and I'm not the type to cry instantly but I cried instantly on this day when the spirit first appeared what he looked like to me. I felt as if something recognized who he was inside of my soul and I felt this natural love for him and I wanted to protect him and hide him so that he would be okay always :) :) :)
So hugged me and cried and I just comforted him and it was kind of a sad time but it was much love there between our spirits.

I blocked myself off from the spiritual world altogether because it is much too confusing to me!!! So no more spirits will be doing ANYTHING to me to trick me or anything!!! Thank you for replying to me and God bless you!! :) :)
it can be quite hard to go within, but if i may, i'd suggest that you take 20 minutes to a half an hour each day and try, practice practice, always try, you may be surprised when you find yourself having a greater degree of success with it....

Blanket
12-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Blanket.. clear your mind for a second.. now imagine.. a big bright light all right? Very big, very white..

Now imagine this big ball of white could travel very fast.. in fact it could be everywhere at once! That's how fast it travelled!

Now see that white light multiply.. kind of make copies of itself..

That light is you and me Blanket.. that thing that is everywhere at once is both of us.. okay?

Can you imagine for a second that you are everything you see.. that everything is made of that "white light" I think you can imagine that..

So what I was saying to you was..

If you can acknowledge that you "might be everywhere at once" you "might be this great big ball of light" than you might know.. that all spirits are you in any form.. (copies)

And if you were to see this/know this/understand this.. than knowing this would EASE your fear of these entities.. because you would recognize that you ARE they.. and THEY are you!

And then you might think.. maybe.. "why am I afraid of myself?"

I say "hello" to you aspects of me.. but I don't want to play your game.. so would you play your game, elsewhere?

This idea, I'm giving you.. allows you to make changes in your reality.. but that vibration is created in "empowerment" in "oneness" in allowance.. in EASE

You can't move to this from FEAR.. and these entities are not me! And I deny myself! (which is what you’re saying)

So for your consideration.. some ideas to think about.. (if you understood me :D)Does it make sense when you read the above?

I am happy to explain it a different way.. :hug3:I'm sorry your anxious.. but if you could learn what these FEARS are that make you anxious.. or if you were to address them with the idea outlined above "oneness" you might find more EASE on this.. more relaxation.. less anxiousness.. it would be worthwhile to experiment at least.. :smile: Your welcome.. please write back if you can't "get" this.. need more help.. happy to find some ways to help you :hug3:

I think I understand what you are saying now and it does make sense because the spirit looks like my spirit if that makes any sense to you! So I kind of know what you mean by we are all one but I don't understand how I could be a split screen because this is real life???
Sorry if I sound stupid I just don't fully understand though I understand better than I did before!!! But I don't think that bad spirits are a part of me because they do and say some things that I don't even think about and they are very mean and I do not think I am a mean person!
I am not scared of the spirit with me at all I am very comfortable with him but I am just confused not afraid though! He never gave me a reason to be afraid of him. I have realized that this spirit looks like my soul and I don't deny it because it was so raw that I could not deny it! I just am confused about what this spirit truly is all about even though he makes me feel really good and loved when he is around! I am anxious but it is not because of fear necessarily I am just an anxious person in general! Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night fearing death for no reason. I just wake up with death being the first thing on my mind and it makes me very uncomfortable and scared :( :( :(
A lot of the time I just wake up very anxious I used to have panic attacks and never got treatment for it I don't have panic attacks so much anymore but they feel like they can happen at any time sometimes :( :( :( :( :(

Thank you so much for trying to clear things up for me!! Thank you so much for being nice to me and God bless you :) :) :)