PDA

View Full Version : weird aura, i think.

orli_the_owl
09-04-2011, 08:11 PM
hey everyone
It's been a while since ive been on here but ive had a weird experiance that id like to hear your veiws on.
I cant see auras, but i am an empath and i sometimes get an impression in my head, an overall feeling, which i think must be their aura. I only get this for some people though- two in particular. one is my borther, who is like the sunshine, yellow, he's so bright and good that even the spirits are attracted to him, although he really wishes they weren't, but thats another matter.

The other is a guy i go to collage with. He's in my class, and ever since i first met him, i avoided him. Normally, being an empath, if someone needs help im attrackted like a moth to a flame, i cant help it. But i just knew instinctivly to stay away. he tries to talk to me everytime he sees me, he always wants the conversation to go to how he is and i cant let him because it'll eat me up. so i say hi and get out. Throughout the past 2 and a half years at uni ive watch him attatch on to other people, sort of drain them and move on.

once i started to work on my empathy, attempted to contact my spirit guide and stuff, my intiution or whatever you want to call it got stronger. Shortly after that he sat next to me in class and i had the weirdest feeling. I didnt realise he'd sat down and i only looked accross because of what i felt.
It's like he burns, but not fire, ice. i litterally felt like i was burning ice. its not just that though, its like a malevolent brooding presence. but also like a gap...its hard to explain, i know! he was like a balck hole. a hole with icy, buring edges. if i was to give it a colour, id say black and very deep, almost black purple. like i said though, i cant see auras, thats just the impression i got in my head. anyway, every part of me screamed to move, get away. BAD. wrong. and i had to endure it for two hours. everytime i see him its there, and I cant get away fast enough.

weirdly, other people in the class sort of sense it too but dont know they do. its there in what they say "i dont like him, theres just something about him..." or "he's the most exhausing person ive ever been arorund"

Have any of your exprienced anything similar to this? do you know what is wrong with him?
xx Orli

CJ82Sky
09-04-2011, 08:40 PM
oh very interesting. i haven't directly experienced this to the degree you have, but there are people that i can hear my guides tell me clearly to avoid interaction with. i know one person who is extremely dark, powerful, and dangerous and i won't go anywhere near him (fortunately we have lost touch since college). it's a terrifying feeling when you realize someone is that dark and dangerous and imo the best thing to do is disengage and walk away - like you are doing. that's exactly what i did with the former friend of mine in college years ago when i realized where that strong deep dark feeling was coming from - it was him!

Enya
09-04-2011, 09:00 PM
I get the feeling this guy is into some heavy dark stuff... the best thing I can suggest is to follow your instincts and also to mentally ask that he be plugged into Divine Source energy, not other people.

orli_the_owl
09-04-2011, 09:25 PM
I get the feeling this guy is into some heavy dark stuff... the best thing I can suggest is to follow your instincts and also to mentally ask that he be plugged into Divine Source energy, not other people.

I've not really talked to him,asi said, i avoid him but i get the feeling he doesnt know he's so ...toxic... and that is half his problem. he wants friendship but he scares/ drains people and so they run, leaving him lonelyer than ever, a vicious cycle. but i shall attempt my best to plug him, thanks!

iolite
09-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Perhaps he has an entity attached that is doing the draining and doesn't know it.

rus11
10-04-2011, 06:40 AM
I would make a point of just being nice and caring towards him. You may find his energy may gravitate towards something more like yours.

SunMist
10-04-2011, 08:19 AM
In agreement with Iolite, the dude has "company". I know of someone else like this and the presence of the dark energy waxes and wanes depending on whether she's been making positive spiritual efforts or not but it is has been a lifelong issue for her. I'd say be careful and don't work directly with his energy but pray to higher powers to intercede to help him.

Sangress
10-04-2011, 09:04 AM
He sounds ridiculiously similar to myself (and how others describe me.)

My aura is black with thick "tendrils" coming off it which can appear to be spidder-web like threads, or something like wisps of black smoke...and it all has the consistancy of ink.

Closer to my body my aura becomes a deep satin/purple colour and my energy is very very cold, but is sometimes mistaken to be so hot as to burn people...litterally like burning ice.

People are naturally wary of me and often do not know why.

I'm a psychic vampire which simply means I have an energy deficiency.

I don't make enough (any) energy to keep myself physically, mentally or spiritualy balanced and healthy, so I naturally drain energy from external sources to compensate for that lack.

These energetic sources can be nature (the earth, trees, storms, elements,) living things or spirits or ambient energy (which is energy that simply drifts in the air.)

People like me often don't know that they drain energy from others and are virtually unable to control this energetic drain.

Many people like me go through a spiritual awakening and notice this affect they have on people and why. (Though many do not, and live life as very ill and weak individuals.)

Most, if they go through an "awakening," will try to harness their energetic drain and try to gain the energy they lack in safer ways that are less unnerving to others and more beneficial to themselves.

This link may help if this resonates with what you have witnessed regarding him

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7432

Also, I am in no way attempting to force my beliefs upon you. You do not need to agree with, or believe anything I say or even reply to it if you do not want to.

I know how confronting the misunderstood concept of Psychic Vampires can be, so I will not be offended if you wish to avoid the topic alltogether.

orli_the_owl
10-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the info and sharing Sangress, energy defficency does seem to sum him up quite well :-)
I think like Sunmist said, i cant get involved but maybe i can ask the cosmos to give him a hand,it'dmakestuff better all round..

Sangress
10-04-2011, 09:41 PM
If I were you I wouldn't avoid him because he seems lonely enough already, and from what you said it seems he is attempting to be pleasant by speaking with you....etc.

I bet you'd get used to him after a while. Lots of people can adapt to others on an energetic level really easily, so if you want to get to know him then by all means go ahead and do it.

Deusdrum
11-04-2011, 06:37 AM
I agree with Enya and others. If alarm bells are going off, there is a reason. Agree with the thought to ask that he find a true Divine connection, as others also have said. Other than that, it is not your responsibility to provide anything for him, that is on him.

I think the sympathy trip you describe also, is another sign to pay attention to. People who want your sympathy can sometimes use that as a hook, especially on sensitive, trusting, caring people. Watch that he doesn't use that to take advantage or manipulate you or anyone else.

I'm not saying be judgmental of him or anyone, but just be aware is all. Bout all the advice i could give you at this point. Definitely follow your instincts/intuition as well.

Crystalline_Lilly
11-04-2011, 07:39 PM
I have a odd aura my self ppl dont like going around me its other worldly but i understand what u mean I have a magenta aura and a indigo aura what does this mean to others i am curious to know what others have to say :)