PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual UFOs

georgek
02-11-2006, 04:45 AM
I come out with these titles; for want of a better word. In the earlier years of my life, I was very fortunate to have experiences with UFOs.

It started in the mid sixties and trailed off in the early eighties. Throughout the latter part of the sixties; I have had many UFO experiences and even became friends with the occupants. If you think I am going half crazy, wait till you read about my ghost experiences on the adjacent columnshttp://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/images/icons/icon7.gif

People talk about UFOs, they even claim to see the occasional one or two, but when a person claims he has had experiences, the majority 'switch off'. Occasionally you get some hostility and verbal discrimination, but more often than not, the contactee is isolated in his experience and made to look stupid.

At first, this used to bother me, being a one man crusade to a sceptic world. Yet with me, it is not just a matter of opinion, but fact. It is not my intention to force my views down others throats',
as it is entirely up to the individual to decide for themselves. Take it or leave it......it is as simple as that.

If I opinionate on what someone has said, this is purely in response to the post and the basis of a free and easy discussion.

I have probably had about sixty sightings through that period and have got maybe eight or nine pictures, as I tried to photograph them. Unfortunately, I have not been very good at it and they have provided me with the pictures. One of them, is of Larnaka Bay (see my post above).

They have also provided me with pictures of their craft, areal photographs taken from their craft, and even pictures of themselves including robots. Some are good quality, others are poor and have been damaged. I have never been abducted or came face to face with them.

Their craft are not the nuts and bolts variety, and come from another earth dimension. So providing I am allowed to show my evidence without having them removed, like I have on other forums then I would be more than happy to talk about them.

As yet, I don't wish to bombarded you with too much material, so I am just showing my collection of ghost photographs at this moment.
I do hope to come back to this thread later on.

Would just like to say that my ghost and UFO phenomenon are interlinked, as some of these UFO entities can be classed as god like and part of the Overself linking many incarnations to the source. They move about in beams of light and many references can be found in the bible.
If you take a look at some of my poetry and some of my psychic postings you will understand my way of thinking.

So thank you very much for looking at my post and see you soon.

Regards George

Enlightener
02-11-2006, 10:50 AM
I'm interested to see these photographs of yours george, can you tell me what the interactions were like when you met the beings?

Enlightener

georgek
02-11-2006, 07:28 PM
I'm interested to see these photographs of yours george, can you tell me what the interactions were like when you met the beings?

Enlightener

Well..........
I remember reading a book called Flying Saucers Had Landed by George Adamski The authenticity of which you can take with ' a pinch of salt'

Long shadows were streaming through my bedroom window as the sun was beginning to set. I pondered over the subject of UFOs and just accepted them.
So one evening I set up a sky watch in my back garden in the early hours of September 1965.

I was only fifteen at the time and had a large lamp made from an old bedside lamp placed in a galvanised washing tub acting as a reflector. I also had a camera with me.

It was a warm night with a clear sky with not a 'breath of wind' when I saw a speck of light moving west to east. To me....everything that moved was a UFO unless proved otherwise. Obviously I now understand that it could have been anything, yet kids of fifteen back then were probably as wise as a nine year old today. Life was much simpler then. People trusted more....and were more open minded. Maybe too much so, because innocence provided an open mind.

I flashed at it, believing that if it was a UFO it would see me. This went on for over fifteen minutes and the speck of light had long gone, but I still kept flashing a series of flashes into the dark night sky.

Then suddenly the ground was bathed in a beautiful blue light that pulsed and flickered for about four seconds. It was like daylight, as I could see every detail of the soil that my Father had dug earlier on.

My legs started to shake and my body trembled with fear, yet I stood my ground and pretended that I was not afraid. Then my legs began to buckle, so I thought if I walked towards the house, pretending that I was not really bothered, then I would keep my respect.

As I walked towards the house, an emblem of white light projected onto the facing wall. It consisted of a white oblong with a semi circle below. All with clear outlines, which lasted for about three seconds.

My friends had just started a UFO club and printed some ID cards. Then I told one of my friends about the emblem, he took a card out of his pocket and showed me a very similar emblem on the card, telling me that it was the groups mew logo. It was the same except the hemi-circle appeared more triangular.

This was the beginning, as pictures started appearing on my films. Then more and more sightings followed. I would ask them who they were, and were they came from and strange pictures would appear on my film, including entities and areal views. Yet there has never been any physical contact with them. I have so much information that I cannot possibly contain it all in this post.

Other ways of interaction were through, telepathy, as my friend was a telepathic clairvoyant.

They also conditioning of our minds. We were told that we were chosen because of our outstanding abilities and that we had important work to do. That we would be trained and the time would come when our tasks will be completed.

Nearly forty years have gone by and it still burns inside me, as the quest for truth continues.

George

Lapis
02-11-2006, 09:33 PM
georgek,

I'm really glad you've begun sharing with us some of your personal experiences with both UFOs and ETs. I know only to well myself about being thought of as 'strange' or 'crazy' :rolleyes: because of my own experiences etc. so it's great reading this.

I found some amazing photos through a woman on another forum last year. She'd sort of found a website in Mexico a few years ago that had high tech recording devices (and all that stuff I know nothing about!) set up and running to observe some active volcano's in Mexico. It was hundreds and hundreds of photos shot only seconds apart over a period of years, of all sorts of amazing UFOs and strange light beam activity above and around those volcanos! (I'll try to figure out how to share some of them here and add a link to that website.) The UFO activity seemed very connected with the activity of the volcanos!?!

Personally I feel that the whole UFO and ET topic is a huge mixed bag of beliefs and experiences with tons of confusion and distortions. I too have physically AND psychically seen numerous UFOs and ET beings over the decades. I too have had some telepathic communications with higher dimensional nonphysical beings that many would call "ET's" both awake and other types while asleep in 'dreams'. I've never been physically "abducted" but I have been "abducted" from the Astral level a few times over the years by what some would call "negative" ETs. I haven't experienced this however for many years now thankfully.

I've also had different astral experiences back in the mid 70's, long before any of this sort of stuff was openly known or talked about, but much later became public and perfectly matched what I'd experienced 25+ years prior! Makes you wonder about all the life/reality inbetween and around this life/reality.

georgek
03-11-2006, 04:45 AM
Hello Lapis,

It is a strange world that we live. Sometimes I say to myself:- "Why am I saying all this....people will think I am crazy?"

Then there comes a time when we have to stand up for what we believe in. There is an inner injustice to ourselves when we cannot say what we have seen in fear of ridicule from those who have been deprived of this knowledge.
Again we have to separate belief from knowledge. Our knowledge is the foundation of our faith.

It is the founder stone that our principles are based and we have to separate imagination from fact. We need to balance all sides of the equation and present our case to a sceptic and scientific world.

Yet the limitations of our science discriminates all that it cannot explain, so we take on a 'larger slice of our cake ' than faith will allow.

I remember once back in 1980 whilst driving along the A52 towards Grantham, when I kept getting these signals in the sky. They started off in my town and I would flash a response with a torch. They would answer me back like an echo, as part of the sky would light up. To everyone else, this was just natural lightning without the bangs. There must have been around two thousand people who would have noticed this, and I doubt whether anyone would have given them a second thought. Yet the sequence was intelligent, as I do know the difference between natural lightening and exact responses to Morse Code using my torch.

Anyway, we drove along this country road and the flashes got stronger and I used main beam to flash a reply. We got to the pub we were driving to; and the matter was forgotten.

At least until we got to the car park an hour later, then there was an almighty flickering light. An elderly man in the car park was looking into the next field, having just started unlocking his car.

He paused what he was doing as I smiled at him. He must have seen something that I had not, because he was giving me a funny sideways look and then looking up into the night sky as if I knew something was going on. He pondered for a few seconds, then shook his head and said:-
"Some things are better left unsaid" and opened his car door and left.

I have always remembered this, because he had clearly saw something that he could not explain.
Yet he did not want to know any more because something had clearly upset his beliefs.

Generally, the UFO occupants are biological robots. The actual entities are in most cases spiritual beings who are highly evolved.

Enlightener
05-11-2006, 02:50 AM
Apparently the grey, those little grey fellas with big heads and bulging black eyes had some procedure that got rid of their sexual organs and now they have to clone themselves to reproduce. That is why they come here, to get our dna so they can make hybrids.
I don't know if I really believe this but it sounds pretty dramatic.

Enlightener

georgek
05-11-2006, 04:29 AM
Hello Enlightener,

This sounds (hmmm) a little bit suspect if you don't mind me saying so.
It has this sort of Sci-Fi feel . Sounds more like the dying planet of Zork.

Even with my wild imagination, it just sounds that little bit iffy. I wonder whether Tom Cruse will be in it, when the film comes out?

Find it strange that they are so evolved that they came all this way from there tiny universe, crossed inter stellar space with bits missing just to grab some of our DNA.http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/images/icons/icon11.gif

Hadn't they thought of the consequences before they had the snip?
The person who told me about the biological robot story was a person who investigated crashed UFOs.

I cannot say any more about this, because of the sensitivity of the subject.
Also, I have another witness report from someone I was talking to on the Internet.

He said I could show his report, as long as I do not give his name. I think you will find it very interesting. He also sent me some pictures. Refers to them as Drones.

The other theory is that they are concerned about our sexual reproduction which
would effect our evolution, hence some of the abductions that have taken place.

They are sometimes called The Gardeners, who look after our planet and the survival of the human race.

Regards George:book1:

Enlightener
08-11-2006, 05:30 AM
hmmm, yes I think I like that story a bit more than my one.

Ooh, it's 4:32

Enlightener