PDA

View Full Version : looking for understanding

tracker1865
01-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Hello! My name is Michael Atkinson and I have joined this forum in hopes of meeting new people and coming to a better understanding of life and the life after. I have lost a lot friends and have only had one friend come to me in a dream.and I have never forgotten it. life of that which god has given us only last for a little while so live well and be happy.

kundalini
01-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi Michael and welcome to the forums. I hope you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.

tracker1865
01-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Thank you for the welcome ,and I am sure that over time I will find what I have been so long in looking for.

Moonflower
01-11-2006, 07:39 PM
:hug2: Hi Michael

Sorry to hear that you have lost some of your friends but know that they are only ever a thought away & that they are always around you, they watch your progress, can hear you when you talk to them, they do come to you in dreamstate dont think of them as lost they are just in another dimension still blossoming like a spring flower :wink: ..

I hope you find what you are searching for but nurture yourself from within my friend.

Love & Light to you.

Moonflower

Mother Goose
01-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Hi Michael,

Moonflower said it so very nicely! I'm sorry your friends aren't physically present, but know that they are still with you.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :smile:

daisy
01-11-2006, 11:51 PM
welcome to the site, i'm sorry for your losses too, you'll find much to help you on your path in here and make some lovely friends too you want to talk anytime pm me daisy xx