PDA

View Full Version : Talking to myself

cweiters
31-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Why must I be so analytically correct about religion? I enjoy the freedom of allowing the Heavenly Host to speak through all of Gods creation. So many times I’ve been squeezed so tight by the teaching of religious groups. I could hardly hear the message of the source from which all knowledge came from.

God love us all, just as the sun shine for us all. The soil will produce vegetation for us all.
These are the examples set forth here eternal. It is a blessing, to hear the Angelic host of God speak to me, although I’ve experienced grief trying to convey the message to others to the point of fear and feelings of selfishness because I don’t want to talk about it. Must I claim a religion Lord? Must I worship with a specific group of people? It is so easy to worship with the trees, grass, soil, sky, wind, water, etc. most of the time they welcome me, as I reciprocate the welcome and appreciation. Althught I look as if I'm talking to myself.

Not many places to share as I have felt some comfort here, yet still suffering with the deep imbedded fear of sounding and feeling foolish to myself in the end. I want to be one with myself on this earth, as I feel the Heavenly Host of God all around me in so many forms. I want to feel the freedom to express what the spirits have revealed to me without the fear. If anyone has overcome the fear please help me, I welcome your experience and guidance.

Love to all…..
cw

Mother Goose
31-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Oh my goodness, cw!! :hug3: :hug3: :hug3: Of all the places to look for a safe environment to express such feelings....this would be one of the safest, I would say...but that's just my opinion.

I can't give you a 'how to' on overcoming that fear, because I still struggle with it myself. But I do want you to know that you're not alone. :hug: When the time is right, I'm certain you will know how to step forward in other places & situations to express these feelings. We aren't given these gifts to 'hoard' them, but some gifts can only be shared with those who are ready for them. Others, who are not ready for them will reject them, leaving you feeling worse and that is not the intent of Spirit. Spirit looks to guide us...to help us guide others...but shining the light on something for those unwilling to open their eyes yet....well, that can be heart breaking. I've experienced some of that myself. We have to start with concepts they're familiar with...find the similarities that they can identify with and slowly lead them closer to the things you REALLY want to share.

oh...seems I've rambled a bit. sorry *blush*

just know that you're not alone in your feelings or your beliefs! :hug:

dreamer
01-11-2006, 08:11 AM
Hey cw,

this might help http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75627426897440 when you realise your power your fear will disapear but it will take time and practice to realise your power and who you truly are.

Lapis
02-11-2006, 08:12 PM
It's OK to make your 'alter' larger and larger and larger...... :wink:

Here's another favorite quote of mine. "Your power ends where your fear begins." P's.