PDA

View Full Version : Color therapy needed

windwhistle
06-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Hi everyone. I am upset because my husband relapsed yet another time on beer last night. I am in al anon and going to see my sponsor this morning. I am trying to go off meds for bipolar and doing everything I can to heal my self in every way. I was hoping the transition time would be a stable environment but life just isn't stable and smooth. Maybe some days...for me, maybe a half a day.

I am tired today. I am trying to control my teen by asking him repeatedly to do his homework because he is about to fail senior year. He went through a month of cocaine experimentation. He is not doing coke anymore but he drinks and smokes pot with my husband. I am tired of having to wake him up 4-5 times every day, tired of his endless needs, tired of my husband's non stop talk about work and country music and motorcycles non stop. When I talk about spiritual things they think I'm out there. Whatever I've gotten this all my life so I never talk about it openly except here.

Has my vibration dropped from yesterday. Yes. Can I start the day over...yes.

I hate to ask for help but I was wondering if anyone could send me some healing energy. I respond well to colors, angels, white light, affirmations.

Today I'm afraid nothing is true and there is no such thing as true. I don't know what anything means at all. I feel like nothing.

Noises like barking dogs, children screaming, t.v., coughing bother me a lot.

windwhistle
06-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Wow...I just this second felt pink light, white light and angels. Thanks to whoever you are...I got some...feel like crying now. Maybe I need to?

windwhistle
06-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Actually I feel nothing. Either that or no one is helping. Or it takes longer to work...I thought it happened instantaneously. Sorry to be a baby...just sick of life.

Squatchit
06-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Hi windwhistle

I do colour healing...but haven't done it for years.

I will happily focus on your family...I've already picked up on your family colour... :smile:

Give me an hour or three and I'll be with you all.

Don't expect anything, just enjoy and when shopping tomorrow tell me which colour fruit or veg you buy...

:hug3: Big Love to you all.