PDA

View Full Version : I feel Drained

ShirinElric
06-04-2011, 06:03 AM
Yesterday and today I feel so Exhausted..
I dont know where it coming from..
Cause I slept very well last night..
And normally I dont get tired so fast..

Was it because I describes three ghosts yesterday?
Because that was the first time I did that for three?
Sensing them, can that make humans tired?

As I told before.. I'm only able to feel spirits..
And with that i'm able to describe them..
I cant see them, but I never was really wrong..

But can this make me tired?

Neeti_Shri
06-04-2011, 06:23 AM
hi dear,

though its true there are several types of beings,you should train you mind to dwell on the beauty of nature and life,to dwell on god and other deities. keep your mind on positive stuff,each person has to train his or her mind till it becomes a habit.

I used to feel these spirits too.light a lamp of mustard oil at home,and they will never bother you.

take 5 rounds in clockwise fashion around yourself,with your palm filled with mustard seeds or a bit of mustard oil. these will keep you ever free from evil,diseases,spirits etc. take the mustard seeds and burn them in the south-west corner of your house every time you do this ritual. do it often.

of course negative entities make us negative. never let your mind dwell on anything sad,violent or negative. it can give great health problems later on. I have been there and come out of it somehow. it can give great danger to life as well. tell me how it goes.

ShirinElric
06-04-2011, 06:38 AM
But I dont want spirits to be away forever..
I want to help those who need it..
I dont want them away forever.. If you know what I mean?

Blaze
06-04-2011, 08:46 AM
But I dont want spirits to be away forever..
I want to help those who need it..
I dont want them away forever.. If you know what I mean?
If that's what you want then you need to accept dealing with 'em and its consequences. And I don't mean it in any negative way, neither positive way. These terms are all relative.

It's one hell of a journey. I can't go into details about this, cause it goes very different for different people. The best I can say to you is, follow what you feel strong about. Even if it may drain you out alot.

ShirinElric
06-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Okaay, I'll accept that.. Maybe I just need to get used to it.
Everything will come when the time is right, right?

Blaze
06-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Everything will come when the time is right, right?
I can't admit that 100%, but yes I think so. All I can say is, you are on your own with your life. The decisions you make, the ways you go, be prepared and responsible.

ShirinElric
06-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Yes, I understand that ^^
Thanks for the advise

Greenslade
06-04-2011, 10:54 AM

Wouldn't have thought so, no. Any contact I have is about an exchange of energy and it can take me a little while for me to get 'back to normal', I usually feel elated rather than drained.

I was told to wear my crystals at night. I have a rose and a grey on a chain which I usually take off at night. These past few nights I've gone into a really deep sleep after wearing them. Before that, I've been feeling as though the Life had been sucked out of me.

ShirinElric
06-04-2011, 12:25 PM
So what kind of stones were they?
But you kept wearing them at night, but usually take them off??

Gauss
07-04-2011, 07:20 AM
It is said that one can drain oneīs energy by using supernormal powers too much.

I donīt think it is a good idea to affect other people too much by such things. I know a guy who is using his powers alot and I believe his health has taken a toll.

In the book Zhuan Falun it is said one is not allowed to use supernormal powers in ordinary society because one might disturb the order of things that way and hence one will loose them if one does bad things with them. These powers should be kept private I believe.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

Greenslade
07-04-2011, 08:13 AM
So what kind of stones were they?
But you kept wearing them at night, but usually take them off??

One is a grey quartz, one is a rose quartz. I usually take them off because the rose has a dragon round it with sharp pointy bits. Not fun when it sticks into you :-)

athribiristan
07-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Yesterday and today I feel so Exhausted..
I dont know where it coming from..
Cause I slept very well last night..
And normally I dont get tired so fast..

Was it because I describes three ghosts yesterday?
Because that was the first time I did that for three?
Sensing them, can that make humans tired?

This seems to be going around. I have been exhausted for a week, and I just answered a similar post about an hour ago. I usually only sleep a few hours a night maybe 6 tops but for the last week I have been sleeping nine to ten hours some nights and STILL feelig tired. I even took a nap the other day, which I never do.

I can't figure it out either, don't know what is causing it although usually when I feel tired I attribute to the Devil's work (I don't really believe in the Devil per se, but the concept works).

ShirinElric
07-04-2011, 08:29 PM
One is a grey quartz, one is a rose quartz. I usually take them off because the rose has a dragon round it with sharp pointy bits. Not fun when it sticks into you :-)

Okaay thanks! Yeah understand you take the dragon one off :P

ShirinElric
07-04-2011, 08:31 PM
This seems to be going around. I have been exhausted for a week, and I just answered a similar post about an hour ago. I usually only sleep a few hours a night maybe 6 tops but for the last week I have been sleeping nine to ten hours some nights and STILL feelig tired. I even took a nap the other day, which I never do.

I can't figure it out either, don't know what is causing it although usually when I feel tired I attribute to the Devil's work (I don't really believe in the Devil per se, but the concept works).

Yeah! that is the same thing happening to me..
sometimes I sleep less the 6 hours.. a night..
a while ago..
But this week around 7 hours.. waking up forced by my alarm..
a while back.. I woke up naturally.. few minutes before my alarm..
But I keep staying tired.. Dont know why..
But it's just like that

athribiristan
08-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Yeah! that is the same thing happening to me..
sometimes I sleep less the 6 hours.. a night..
a while ago..
But this week around 7 hours.. waking up forced by my alarm..
a while back.. I woke up naturally.. few minutes before my alarm..
But I keep staying tired.. Dont know why..
But it's just like that

OH!! I hadn't even thought about my alarm but you're right. I usually wake up 30 mins early and just lay there, but like you say I have been forced awake by my alarm this whole past week. Hmmm.....curiouser and curiouser.

Greenslade
08-04-2011, 12:41 PM

Yep, feels like someone has pulled the plug and all the energy has just drained away. Sometimes I wake up as though I've been unceremoniously ejected from a dream, other days I'm still semi-conscious all day.

ShirinElric
08-04-2011, 04:01 PM
But what might be the cause of this?
It's making me curious.. Today I was 10 minutes earlier awake then my alarm..
Slept better then the days before!

But all I did was;
I know there is this ghost girl behind the house..
The alley.. You know?
And she felt anger, lonely and lost..
I told myself i'll go visit her! for a very long time..
But posponed it all the time..
Because I'm sorta scared in the dark..
But yesterday I finally did it!
Went to her and talked to her..
Felt her presence!
Didn't saw her..
I did invite her in, because she isn't a bad spirit..
But she didn't came in, maybe she is just stuck there :(
After that I went to bed..
And sooo I woke up without an alarm.
AND! i'm feeling a lot better!

Sooo what do you all think?