PDA

View Full Version : Marriage indcators?

Roselove
05-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Most astrologers i know use the desc, desc ruler & aspects to it to or closet applying aspect to sun (for women) and moon for men to determine characteristics of the marriage partner and nature of marriage in general. But in all of the astrology readings I've given juno is always best for this and always accurate. I'm not sure which to use for my own chart, desc ruler is in determint and in retrograde & juno is conjunct saturn unfornately! so worried my marriage will either fail, be delayed or won't get married period! any ideas?

Estrella505
09-04-2011, 04:02 AM
Well I've had amazing chemistry with signs I wasn't supposed supposed to be compatable with, and had horrible dates with supposed perfect matches.

personality and interest compatability are of course necessary, but in a relationship, doesn't it come down to the two people involved putting daily effort into keeping it going? doesn't it come down to our choices?

And who says you have to get married?

MoonDancer
23-04-2011, 04:03 AM
Well I've had amazing chemistry with signs I wasn't supposed supposed to be compatable with, and had horrible dates with supposed perfect matches.

personality and interest compatability are of course necessary, but in a relationship, doesn't it come down to the two people involved putting daily effort into keeping it going? doesn't it come down to our choices?

And who says you have to get married?
:rolleyes: Its much more than compatible signs, like Rosewater talked about, there are many part of the chart. Aspects are big.

Are you asking where in your chart indicates that you will get married? Or you talking about when (transits) or a certain person (synastry)?

Roselove
23-04-2011, 01:18 PM
thanks devilish, i'm trying to determine what marriage partner will be like, i have virgo on desc. jupiter in pisces first house but badly aspected, dont know how to interpert that.

MoonDancer
23-04-2011, 06:59 PM
thanks devilish, i'm trying to determine what marriage partner will be like, i have virgo on desc. jupiter in pisces first house but badly aspected, dont know how to interpert that.
I see.... Well from what I read, Juno is what we need in a marriage partner to fulfill us. So not sure if that's what we get, since obviously marriages don't always go that well ha.

Desc, I see as what type of people/relationships we are drawn/attracted to. So virgo traits is something you would probably like in a partner. I have Gemini on the cusp and I love that wit!

Jupiter in Pisces probably says that you reach pretty far out in where you set your goals and don't realize how unrealistic they are. Badly aspected probably won't help for clarity :icon_frown: And in the first house adds to how people see you and it will reflect in your personality. Not sure how you were looking at the for marriage.

I honestly am not too sure what you would look at for who you actually marry as apposed to what kind of person you want/need/desire as a partner. Hmm maybe its reflected in my parents charts.... I'll take a looksee!

Roselove
23-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Juno i found for most people shows marriage partner accurately, i'm screwed with that though too with saturn there lol

sorry idk why i wrote jupiter in pisces, i meant ruler mercury is in pisces in first house and retro lol my brain is all over the place

MoonDancer
23-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Haha Saturn yeah, it can show delays or difficulties but if you get past them it also shows lasting commitment.

My Juno is in Scorpio in my 12th house square my sun :rolleyes:

Roselove
23-04-2011, 07:16 PM
ouch! lol let's just ignore that asteriod

MoonDancer
23-04-2011, 07:31 PM
ouch! lol let's just ignore that asteriod
:laughing8:

iolite
23-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Rosewater,

I can only offer advice from MY prospective - The ideal marriage partner is just that... a partner who will root for you, support you and walk by your side. For a relationship to make it in the long haul -- long after the heat of romantic passion has cooled, the looks have gone... you need someone who is compatible with you, respects you and cherishes you. Spend time to get to know each other. First love is wonderful and exciting but it is the unconditional love that holds a relationship together.

Roselove
23-04-2011, 08:41 PM
i agree iolite, unfornately finding a person that has those qualities and would be compatible has been difficult for me

iolite
24-04-2011, 02:01 AM
i agree iolite, unfornately finding a person that has those qualities and would be compatible has been difficult for me

Stop LOOKING and open yourself up to the Universe to send you the right person! You'll fall in love when you least expect it!

Roselove
24-04-2011, 02:03 AM
i'm not looking just working on myself, was just trying to read what chart says bc it's usually accurate