PDA

View Full Version : haunted items

PEACE
05-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi can you wear more than one haunted item at once? i have a bead coming to me which has a good luck spell on it and ive just got a crystal with a third eye spell on it and ive orderd a ring with a third eye spell can i wear them all at once would love advice please love and lightxxx

Enya
05-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Well, first off - they're not haunted, they're enchanted or magicked (think that's the buzz word, lol) and secondly, I should think you would have to consider the impact of wearing three spelled items, especially if they come from different sources. I think it would be like trying to wire a plug up to 3 different currents... could clash! :smile:

Just my tuppence-worth...

Lostgirl
06-04-2011, 06:59 AM
I agree with Enya. Sounds a bit dangerous. Especially if you dont know how the enchantments (is that the word) were put on the items... Again wearing three different items with enchantments on them again could cause problems, a giant clash. Is it not worth learning how to do this yourself. So a) you know where the items have come from and b) you could do different spells on them so you only had to wear one at a time?!

PEACE
06-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Hi i thank you for the advice and i checked with the sellers and they say as long as its all white magic its ok

athribiristan
06-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Hi i thank you for the advice and i checked with the sellers and they say as long as its all white magic its ok

Of course they say that, they want you to buy stuff. In truth though, I don't see any reason why multiple items would conflict unless they actually have opposing intentions. Wearing two items for your third eye wouldn't seem like a problem to me like wearing a third eye 'openener' and an item to keep people in the dark would be.

The other factor to consider is you. How many items can you personally handle? I would feel comfortable using any realistic number of enchanted items, but I wouldn't suggest that for other people until I was sure they knew what they were doing.