PDA

View Full Version : Yearning for the stars. . .

Dawn
03-04-2011, 02:46 AM
This all stemmed from me seeing this thread a few minutes ago
Most incredible photo ever taken by mankind by 45Uberti
found here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=12079
I read the initial, and a few following, posts and looked at the picture.
What made me stop for a moment is when I actually looked at the picture.

Now, I know I'm not the only person who's ever looked up at the night sky, or seen pictures in books, magazines, or even here on the internet of the starry night sky, of stars, galaxies, etc. and felt somehow connected with it, awed by it, intrigued by it.
What made this time, tonight, different for me, is when I looked at the picture, for some reason I honestly felt pulled towards it. If I'd allowed myself to really look at the picture of all of those galaxies, of that one small picture of space, I would've started crying.
Almost like I want to say, I miss that place, space, home, I want to go back there again. Not so much like a conscious thought, but more a base feeling from deep within.
This really just made me stop and go 'whoa O_o'.
Now, I've felt drawn like this before, felt a connection like that before when I was younger and looked at pictures of ancient Asian culture, buildings, clothing, etc. (Long story short, lived LOTS of lives over in Asia and Japan and got really attached to there. I'm sure many of you can relate with me on that note. How somewhere just feels so familiar, like it's 'home'.)

Well, now I'm wondering just why I suddenly felt this way while looking at this picture. (I could go on and on and on about possibilities and thoughts about why, but I'll refrain for the moment. Don't want to bore any of you lol)
Any of you have this same feeling? Any ideas why? Just curious.

Silver
03-04-2011, 03:15 AM
Whenever I look at space pics, I love them, but the thing that really drew me in was the movie, Contact and it's amazing I think this about the 3rd thread I've felt it appropriate to mention this movie, this movie really has seemed to become a part of me, I just loved it so much.

Ciqala
03-04-2011, 04:33 PM
I feel that as well, I don't have any answers, yet I am along my return path home to the stars. I am a star seed. When you shape into the remembrance of who you truly are, where you come from, it is a welcoming nostalgia.
The night sky, the solar system captivates us so, it's a big mystery, an anomaly which connects us to creation, the beginning times, to higher powers, maybe you are just sensing that. Like looking at natural creations, it is a sense of awe, making us feel powerless thus connected to something more powerful than us.
My ancient ancestors were adept sky watchers, astronomers, the stars were sacred, it was said my ancestors went back home to the stars upon death. The solar system was an amazing realm, probably made of many realms, where it brought high frequency realms, and the death realm in an opening for "shamanic rites of passage".
When you are a star seed, you originate from there, it brings a feeling of being close to home and you can ascend back on the return path home. In this belief, is where some souls, came from the stars, some star seed souls were chosen and volunteered to come down to this realm to assist the light.