PDA

View Full Version : Hard times!

Angel247
02-04-2011, 11:39 PM
I have been reading a book on the whole 2012 thing and the shifting of consciousness. The book stated that we are going through a lot of tough times because all of our hidden feelings are coming up to be healed before 2012. I, myself are experiencing some difficult times. A lot of old feelings are coming up in recent events. It's as if things are happening in my life specificly to bring thse things into light to be healed. Is anybody else experiencing this?:wink:

in progress
03-04-2011, 11:32 AM
Yes! And my dreams have reflected the clearing.

Ciqala
05-04-2011, 12:15 AM
Yes it is a global phenomenon, where most people are and have been going through the shift of shadows being cleansed, brought to the surface, then released and cleared.
Difficult times - not sure I would use that wording, but amazing, exciting times indeed. It can be viewed as difficult, just remember to be gentle and kind to yourself during the process, and remain in trust, and the process becomes a beautiful thing. It does become better, and the swings and challenges will eventually ease, and it brings amazing things.

Angel247
05-04-2011, 11:18 PM
I find that when I am able to concentrate on the shift and my developement I am able to be at peace knowing it is an extremely wonderful thing we are going through but life seems to be bringing me curve balls that takes me away from those feelings of greatness. I have work ande school and kids to take care of. How the heck are am I able to go throught this shift in grace and beauty when life constantly takes me away from it? I guess that is one of the challenges in front of us: the balancing of the reality we live everyday and the spiritual path that we are meant to walk.

themaster
06-04-2011, 03:35 AM
It's as if things are happening in my life specificly to bring thse things into light to be healed. Is anybody else experiencing this?:wink:Uhuh.. daily.. :hug3:

Of course others aren't taking it so well.. see the forums.. or the news :D

EarthMamma
06-04-2011, 05:21 AM
Uhuh.. daily.. :hug3:

Of course others aren't taking it so well.. see the forums.. or the news :D

I'm one of those LOL!

Check out my thread in the Readings section.. :tongue:

I feel like a mountain of unexplainable 'stuff' is coming up to be released... All I can say is.. "Wow"..And, I hope it all clears soon!!

Welcome to the forum, Angel... You're in the best possible place while going thru this..:hug2:

(And love the humor showing thru, Master! :D)

ROM
06-04-2011, 05:44 AM
I read something similar. The Light is exerting its pressure unto everything, so that everything that is 'dead' must awaken and 'pass judgement' unto itself. What would have taken thousands of years in the past, is now accelerating and occurring over a few months. This includes everything, from natural disasters, to suppressed thoughts/feelings in humans.

themaster
06-04-2011, 06:36 AM
What would have taken thousands of years in the past, is now accelerating and occurring over a few months.Really gonna be a few decades.. 2013 will be somewhat a cresendo but it'll just keep going.. where we are NOW and where we will be say the year 2060 is a very big DIFFERENCE..

In terms of energy and understanding let me offer a guess of a about x100,000 to our current vibration..