PDA

View Full Version : Angel Serena

Lee
29-10-2006, 08:03 PM
My spiritual healer friend often meets Angel Serena,(though i must say i'm always a little bit sceptical, and cant say that i've ever heard of her:rolleyes: ) She claims Serena is 8ft 2ins tall ,and always appears over her right shoulder, and when Serena is near her, and this is quite often.... my healer friend gets a high frequency sound that is uncomfortable to her ears. Serena has appeared in my house a few times, but i've never seen her. though i'd love to. Serena even gave my friend permission to take a film of her on her mobile and she uses it as a screen saver now....the picture looks awesome, and apparantly it got in a london newspaper....i said i reckon she downloaded it from the net, coz as i said i'm a little sceptical.

Earthskyes
29-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Hi there Lee :)

I just wanted to touch lightly on your thread :) I have infact heard of the angel Serena myself. If I'm not mistaken I believe she is the angel of Abundance and Surrender. I myself haven't worked with her , however I do believe that she is one of the 44 angels that Doreen Virtue touches on in her Messages from your Angels Oracle Card Deck...just a sec I HAVE to look now..lol....YEP! Just as I thought:) I don't blame you for being skeptical, heaps of people are in this realm. I too get a ringing in my ears when my angels are with me, it used to be a high pitched shrill to my human ears however all I had to do is ask whichever Angel it was to lower thier vibrational frequencies so that it didn't hurt my ears anymore. As for the picture...I can't comment on it as I have not seen it, however I would like to say that I have had many encounters with Angels and it is without a doubt that it is 100% possible to have a photo of one :) Much love to you on your journey :):)

Loriann
(Earthskyes)

:angel9:

Makoorakoo
30-10-2006, 08:41 AM
hello lee

i would like to share my personal experience with this angel about a year ago, as i once knew a serena by spirit, serena taught me about the beguiling abilities people can have. She was able to help me in a matter of crisis at one point where i would not accept a fact that people are likely to betray me. I had accepted this but as i was told it ended up being a shock as recently i believe i have been betrayed. Serena like all angels is likely to help if asked for but like most spirits can work quietly with this.

dont worry about being skeptical if it is meant to be serena will be revealed to you

blessings, love and light from martyn