PDA

View Full Version : How effective is opening chakras for healing?

AstralProjectee
02-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Hi all I am wondering how effective is opening chakras for healing? I have been suffered with weakness, and nerve problems, and sleeping problems for some years now. I need some help and I think opening my chakras and kundalini will fix this. Any thoughts would be great. Thanks.

spirit72
02-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Opening your chakra's is one thing, but balance is another... depends on what you mean...
If you want to know if it will make a difference then yes, I trained in Theta Healing a few years ago, and chakra opening is your key to a health flow of energy through your body, helping you to connect with the healing to be done, as for the kundalini be very careful, it should be done slowly, and preferably in a group with a strong leader, as it can be a very unsettling process if done two quickly... your kudalini will shoot up through your body in moment of exstream stress, or excitement, or sexual pleasure naturally, but its learning to feel that energy and being able to bring it up through your body in a controlled manner for optimum effect.
Something else you could consider is an Airnergy Machine... as well as the chakra work you will be feeling really well in no time...:color: