PDA

View Full Version : Zealouness or...

nightowl
02-04-2011, 09:12 PM
complacency? I know that through my journey I have at some point been in either one or the other of these camps, on my way to balance. What about you? Have you experienced this as well? Which camp do you think is the hardest to be in? Which one did you learn the most valuable lessons from? I think we can learn from every leg of our journey both from the positive situations and the negative situations.

Anyone want to share their camp experiences?:smile:

nightowl

Ivy
02-04-2011, 09:32 PM
I would say zealousness and fear fuelled timidity...rather than complacency have been the interwoven pattern for me. I think I just go for it...then scare myself half to death....then go for it again...but, when the fears came to the fore this time round, Ive so far dealt with it in a very much more balanced way, hopefully the consequence will be that I'll be able to accept the new ventures with a more balanced nature too. Its an ever decreasing spiral.

nightowl
03-04-2011, 02:12 AM
I would say zealousness and fear fuelled timidity...rather than complacency have been the interwoven pattern for me. I think I just go for it...then scare myself half to death....then go for it again...but, when the fears came to the fore this time round, Ive so far dealt with it in a very much more balanced way, hopefully the consequence will be that I'll be able to accept the new ventures with a more balanced nature too. Its an ever decreasing spiral.

This is an interesting way of looking at this question...Being over zealous, creating fear, that causes complacency?

It does take some of us, me included more time to learn how to present things with passion, without inadvertently offending others. :redface: :hug3:

Roselove
03-04-2011, 02:34 AM
in life in general? both camps

spirtualy neither zealous nor complacent at least not yet. After this awakening is over I will prb come across zealous to people that are not new age lol