PDA

View Full Version : My soul resonates through history...

Quagmire
01-04-2011, 05:48 PM
I have two distinct person trough history that my soul resonates with. The first one is Judas and the next one is Jeanne d'Arc's "personal guard" Jean de Metz.

I have two different theories for this. The first is that actually was these persons (or one of them). The second is that I have had similar experiences in a past life and it is just the fate of these persons I resonate with.

Anyone have any thoughts or theories on this?

Lovely
01-04-2011, 05:52 PM
I would bet on the second theory.
It's way more likely. I resonate with Julius Caesar but
I HIGHLY doubt I was him in a past life.
Nearly everyone thinks they were someone famous
or well known in a past life. But in reality it's probably not
true.

Felynx
01-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Me and my friends have been and been with a LOT of interesting people in the past. The start of Christianity? We were there. Its not what you would expect.

Also your theories seem sound to me. Maybe both of them are correct.

Quagmire
01-04-2011, 07:40 PM
I see it like this: Some people have had to be there in the start of Christianity or else it could not have happened. It could have been me as likely as it could have been any other. I have read the Gospel of Judas and it really makes a lot of sense to me, more than the four that was put in the bible.

But somebody have to have been Julius Caesar, so there is no reason why it was not you?

But still my second theory will always be a possibility.

To Felynx: What do you remember from the start of Christianity?

// Bjoorka

Felynx
01-04-2011, 07:48 PM
To Felynx: What do you remember from the start of Christianity?

All I remember is that there was a man names Jesus, but he was most definitely not the son of God. There was a Moses as well but I knew this man personally. The unleashing of those plagues was more of a.... old school enchantment kind of thing (like ancient magic). Someone pulling the strings. Whoever wrote the bible grotesquely turned everything around in favor of a "new religion". It was wierd, we didnt expect our actions to start the worlds most popular religion. Im sure following God has saved a lot of peoples lives, but I dont agree with the falsities and hypocricy it began and run on.

Quagmire
01-04-2011, 08:04 PM
How do you remember Jesus?

In some way I believe we all belong to the divine source, though I do not see the god that Jesus talks about as the divine source.

Even today we knows when stories are written by people who have not experienced it themselves we do not necessarily get the truth. I do think that the bible is modified so it fitted those who made it... just look at the amount of Gospel written to the amount that got in the bible.

Felynx
01-04-2011, 08:25 PM
In truth... he was just... some guy. It was stupid. They practically used the name of some random local and turned him into this big thing. Im glad Im talking to someone who looks at this realistically and reasonably. Whos to say that everything in the Bible was true (or anything really). It was just some random thing that a group of guys got together and wrote because my best friend got permission from the "higher ups" to rain fire down from the sky. It freaked them out, and lo and behold, a religion.

Quagmire
01-04-2011, 08:40 PM
As in todays society I believe that there is somebody who are more evolved than others and I would say Jesus were more evolved (maybe his story is not so different from many of those who were considered witches?). But I do not think he was the only one at that time that was more evolved, history do tell of others. And we do know that when time passes history kind of gets distorted.

Do you remember Jesus as a person who did not preach the same views as the high priest did?... that is in fact the generally story about Jesus that he had different views than the high priest and that is why they wanted him off the grid.

// Bjoorka

Felynx
01-04-2011, 08:43 PM
It was Moses that I considered evolved. Jesus was just another human being. I dont know too much about it really.

Quagmire
01-04-2011, 08:52 PM
And that is really a fair statement that I respect... many would have told stories that they know nothing about just to get noticed but you did not.

If I should believe the feelings I get I believe that Jesus was equally
as evolved as Moses... or at least close.

I am as curious as anyone else, what can you tell about Moses?

Felynx
01-04-2011, 09:09 PM
This is where it gets really complicated, but my friend wasnt BORN as Moses, but he used his body in the guise of Moses. Kind of like possession. We had some sort of thing we had to do that I cant remember. Most likely it was unimportant, just to distract us from the real matter at hand (I wouldnt have consented to starting something like this). It actually all started because the slavery in Egypt was making us angry and we wanted to stop it. So to get that tyrant so-and-so to step down from his reign, I cant remember his name, we started freaking him out with a bunch of realistic hokey pokey. It didnt have anything to do with "God says this is going to happen". We did it entirely on our own with the power we were allowed at the time. Since it was such a display of supernatural ability, people blamed it on some sort of deity. So, I know who Moses was as a man, but not as the original person who had no say in this story really. The body was just a vessel. Its kind a wierd and hard to believe story now that I think about it.

Edited by SF Staff

Quagmire
01-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Some stories is like that... hard to believe. I could tell stories from my life and people would say come on!!

But who do you think he was a vessel for? and were you part of the trip to the promised land?

Felynx
01-04-2011, 10:55 PM
I know exactly who he was a vessil for, I cant say his name, but we're really close still and he visits with me all the time. I'll have to ask my friends if we were part of that trip because I cant remember. Those that were with me are still around today, so I have the information at hand. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Quagmire
02-04-2011, 12:29 AM
I'm just blown away by your stories... and the amount of things you know. If you have more stories to tell I will be grateful :)

I have a presence in my life that I would describe to people as a god but in reality it is just the presence of a higher spirit, though I would never consider all higher spirits as gods. Just like a thumb is a finger but not all fingers is a thumb.

Any amazing stories from your past life with Moses I would listen to with excitement ;)

Felynx
02-04-2011, 01:13 AM
Well, its kind of like a mass setup of things than run the show on many different levels. I definitely believe in a Creator, who is one and everything at the same time. Thats the only one I would consider divine. Theres lot of other higher entities that like to do his work for him. I dont even know how far down the lines goes until it comes to my "bosses".
But I'll definitely be asking my friends some information later tonight and letting you know in the morning. Thank you for your understanding. ^_^

StarmanX7
02-04-2011, 06:59 AM
All I remember is that there was a man names Jesus, but he was most definitely not the son of God. There was a Moses as well but I knew this man personally. The unleashing of those plagues was more of a.... old school enchantment kind of thing (like ancient magic). Someone pulling the strings. Whoever wrote the bible grotesquely turned everything around in favor of a "new religion". It was wierd, we didnt expect our actions to start the worlds most popular religion. Im sure following God has saved a lot of peoples lives, but I dont agree with the falsities and hypocricy it began and run on.

I remember reading a text about Jesus on how he was a bad person a first, well not bad but a naughty kid, but after he reached a state of enlightenment things changed on how he acted and became who he was.

I don't believe he was the son of God, but I do believe he was a special person who learned something special about life.

Quagmire
02-04-2011, 10:39 AM
I remember reading a text about Jesus on how he was a bad person a first, well not bad but a naughty kid, but after he reached a state of enlightenment things changed on how he acted and became who he was.

I don't believe he was the son of God, but I do believe he was a special person who learned something special about life.

I can't remember what Gospel it is but one of them do talk about his childhood and do describe him not being as graceful as he is said to grow up to be.

Edgar Cayce I think it is, do talk about him taking a trip to India to learn from the wise masters there.

Felynx
02-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Well, I asked my friends and they didnt have much information other than what I've already told you. Memory tends to wane after a few thousand years. Jesus wasnt really human, he was most likely a host body much like Moses was. I know that he wasnt "enlightened by God". He had different capabilities than a regular human, which could be where all those healing stories came from.

Quagmire
05-04-2011, 03:14 AM
Thnx for the great knowledge!

Felynx
05-04-2011, 03:37 AM
No problem, Im glad I opened someones eyes a little with this great mystery. We kind of got off topic though ;]

Quagmire
05-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Yes... but in some way I do not know if we would have found an answer to the original question if we had kept us to it, because I have no memory of it being the truth or not and for now at least I get no information about it from above (or maybe I do but can for now not really understand it). If I could just remember all that I feel I really know...

It is always interesting to listen to people who hold a piece of wisdom. What do you know about re-incarnation?... I have thought a lot about this the last days.

Felynx
05-04-2011, 04:26 AM
Re-incarnation is the process of ones energy recycling itself through different lives. When someone dies, they dont lose their essense, and most of the time they dont lose their personality either. Many of the more spiritually aware people have a much better chance at being able to choose when they next get born. Most spirits cycle right through without spending barely any time on the astral plane. Some people who choose to get reborn do it for many different reasons, so its all a matter of personal choice. Some people who have a specific job to do dont really get a choice, like me for example. Believe me I DID NOT want to get reborn in this day and age. I know a lot about reincarnation, so I guess you would have to ask more specific questions.

Quagmire
05-04-2011, 04:57 AM
Yeah I did realize as I typed the question that it was kind of loose, but chose to go with it and see where it led to.

I do believe you when you say you did not have a choice about reincarnating on earth at this time and that you did not want it... I have the same feeling that this reincarnation was not of my choice. I also feel an extreme longing to get home and feel that it is mutual, that where I am longing to go some one is longing for me to get back. It feels like my soul is reaching out of my body to some place above.

The reason why I asked about reincarnation is that I read something about it not existing from someone stating to have the truth, but it only conflicted with everything inside me. And I am also interested in learning more about it, 'cause I do not seem to remember a lot about it.

Do you know your job? Have you always known what it was?

Is their a choice about how much you want to remember when you reincarnate?

Felynx
05-04-2011, 05:42 AM
I know what work I need to do, though I cant really talk about it. There is no choice about remembering. You can try to influence it, but its really really hard. Ive forgotten ALOT, when I was supposed to reach a certain age and remember who I am.

CJ82Sky
05-04-2011, 01:01 PM
bjoorka - i have ties to jeanne d'arc as well. when i was in paris i found every statue, chapel, etc. to jeanne and my sister kept asking this isn't on the map - how did you know this was here? and id shrug and just say idk i just knew.

what a tumultous time... but also one of great learning i am sure.

Quagmire
05-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Interesting... do you think that you tried to influence it, tried to get as much wisdom with you as possible? how much of what you knew before do you feel you know now?

how does the concept of karma fit in when we talk about reincarnation?

bjoorka - i have ties to jeanne d'arc as well. when i was in paris i found every statue, chapel, etc. to jeanne and my sister kept asking this isn't on the map - how did you know this was here? and id shrug and just say idk i just knew.

what a tumultous time... but also one of great learning i am sure.

Amazing... To be honest in my case it is just a feeling that I get, though still a feeling that resonate through my soul, but I have no recocknition of anything specific. Do you remember anything specific about your ties to Jeanne d'Arc?

CJ82Sky
05-04-2011, 04:16 PM
i can tell you i have no fear of fire or being burned on any level and have been burned this life and it doesn't phase me. nor does it really ever scar - not even a 2nd or 3rd deg burn from a year ago that turned the outer layers of skin crispy and hard like plastic as it burned off (glove got caught on wood stove door which went under and inside the glove and burned around my wrist). i remember battles and being on the front lines, and can get caught up in being a leader and need to remind myself to put my ego aside (this life). and i rode (horses) in battle but also would fight on foot. i have memories growing up in the countryside and then things dramatically changing as well. i have a friend who was a footsoldier in jeanne's army as well - she has a clear memory of falling through a log drawbridge type pass and breaking her back and being left for dead. rough times those were, indeed.

have you ever seen the luc besson movie joan of arc with milla jojovich and john malcovich and dustin hoffman? brilliantly done and romanticized some, but relatively accurate imo.

Quagmire
05-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Why do you think that you have no fear of fire?

No doubt that it was rough times, but so has it been for human history in centuries before and after.

Yes I have seen that movie and would also say that "relatively accurate" is the right way to describe it. I do like it but feels it is missing something. I see at it like I look at the Harry Potter movies, fantastic made but not completely true to the story. I do not think that god ever left her as they are kind of saying in the movie. Also saw the making of it and with the research they made, I am surprised they called her Joan of Arc when it is clearly that she thought the name Joan to be something degrading that the english called her.

CJ82Sky
05-04-2011, 06:46 PM
for fire - i have been burned and it was just a release from that incarnation to another. there is nothing to fear (for me).

rough times happen to all - at different times and lives and incarnations. that for me however was a particularly rough incarnation however, due largely to some past lives prior and soem large karmic debts to pay.

as for jeanne and god leaving her - god is whatever you choose to call him/her/spirit. jeanne did have issues with manicism, depression, and delusions and just like many of us on here have times where we have a hard time communicating with our guides, so did she at times lose touch with hers. they did not call her joan in the movie - jeanne is pronounced "zjhan" in french, not "jean" as it is in english. her people in the movie said the correct pronunciation from what i recall. the english in the movie called her joan (and accurately so).

hope that helps clarify things some :)

Quagmire
06-04-2011, 11:20 PM
Do you figure you were her in a former life or maybe some one important (a leader) in her army? (though everyone in her army was important).

I find it really amazing that people can remember their past lifes! I have this here lifetime as a rough one... it kind of feels like it is sometime since I had a lifetime that was not rough (though it could also just be the mark this here lifetime is leaving in me).

To be honest I can't really remember what they call her in the movie, so you are probably right ;) Though the original titel do say Joan of Arc... that I have given some thought and maybe it is on purpose. Maybe from the directors view the movie was not meant to be a tribute to her or maybe he just didn't think about it... I don't know.

CJ82Sky
09-04-2011, 06:09 PM
the director is french - luc besson - and he was very sure of how to pronounce jeanne and all the french people in the movie do say it properly while the english say joan. he did a pretty good job historically imo