PDA

View Full Version : is it possible for a ghost to speak through a speaker?

GalaxyHowlingWolf
29-05-2020, 02:24 AM
like headphones, bluetooth speakers, speakers on phones and tablets. but is it possible for them to speak through some types of speakers?

Silver01
23-09-2021, 01:29 PM
no it can;t be

Dude111
12-11-2021, 06:05 AM
If you have a taperecorder setup and a good microphone,this is the BEST way to capture spirits in the room!!

blackraven
04-12-2021, 05:12 PM
like headphones, bluetooth speakers, speakers on phones and tablets. but is it possible for them to speak through some types of speakers?

Yes, I had spirit communicating with me one evening when I was home alone through the front door intercom and TV at the same time, but no one was at the front door. At the same time the living room got very cold, the upstairs door opened by itself and the hair on my dogs back stood straight up, with her begging to be let out of the house. I've also picked up voices on a few nights coming from my wave sound machine. Electronics appear to be an easy vehicle to communicate through for the spirit world.

bobjob
12-12-2021, 12:13 PM
Whatever ghosts may be they don't/can't communicate.

By contrast spirit individuals may communicate by using electronic devices of whatever kind to 'get in touch' with incarnates.

Much work has been undertaken to establish the best conditions to facilitate such communications with varying levels of actual success.

BigJohn
21-12-2021, 06:43 AM

Who knows?

From what I have seen, people seem to gravitate toward hearing directly.

astralsuzy
15-01-2022, 10:16 AM
living room got very cold, door opened by itself the hair on my dogs back stood straight up, begging to be let out of the house.
I would not like that experience blackraven. I would be afraid.

blackraven
15-01-2022, 06:28 PM
I would not like that experience blackraven. I would be afraid.

Hi astralsuzy. I wouldn't let my dog leave the house because I didn't want to be all alone with what was going on. I called my spouse, who was at his brother's along with my son, and I asked him to please come home right now. I didn't care at that point if anyone would think I was losing my mind. They came home and things returned to normal, which was the usual case. Paranormal activities always picked up in our former very old, haunted house, when I was home alone in the house.

Although, being the skeptics that my family were, one evening while eating dinner on the first floor we all three heard a loud thud upstairs coming from my art room. We all ran upstairs immediately. I had been working on an angel painting that was sitting on the easel. A very large jade tree that was behind the easel sitting in front of a window, was now sitting in the very center of the room on the wooden floor. I don't know what type of energy picked up a 60+ pound jade tree and dropped it in the middle of the floor, but it was alarming to us all. Just thought I'd share.

astralsuzy
18-01-2022, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the information blackraven. It was interesting to read. I would not let my dog out as well. It would be worse to be alone.

SpiritsPassion
14-08-2023, 06:03 PM
Yes, I have been communicating with a non-physical being via bluetooth earbuds - I've posted here about it just recently on this forum.
It's been quite an experience and one which I've kept to myself up until now. Very curious to see if anyone else has had similar experiences :)

Lynn
14-08-2023, 10:30 PM
Hello

I have to say yes, as its all vibration and in that there is an energy frequency. Its like having a battery camera and having contact and the battery suddenly going dead. It could be that an energy link is needed at times to bridge communications.

I am not one for all the fancy devices out there now with Paranormal teams to get voices ect. I feel its way nicer to have a natural communication with the other side. Where they try to contact us.

If I were in the land of the non living I would not want to be followed around by some team of "investigators" LOL I sure would have some fun with them though.

Keep listening.

Lynn

dream jo
09-02-2024, 01:58 PM
You can buy tools like this on Amazon and other websites you can