PDA

View Full Version : White Powder Gold . .

God-Like
01-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Hi Guy's .

A mate spoke to me of this last night I have never heard of It . I think many have . I am just copying some Info on it . Has anybody tried It or has anybody have any thoughts regarding It . .

White powder gold (monoatomic gold), rediscovered by David Hudson and popularized by Laurence Gardner, has been used for ages on this planet to greatly accelerate the ascension process. Lemuria, Egypt, and other sacred civilizations and spiritual sects have utilized this little-known spiritual biochemistry.
White powder gold as well as monoatomic rhodium and monoatomic iridium are unique in form and function. David Hudson theorized that the elongated nuclei (2:1 height/width ratio)* of monoatomic elements allowing for a high spin state, along with "paired" electrons, makes them biosuperconductors. White powder gold together with white powder rhodium/iridium facilitate a flow of energy thru the body with little or no resistance: and that light continues to flow, even without additional external potential.

As you move from 3rd-4th to 5th dimensional beings of light the innate resistances (some call karma) to the higher dimensional frequencies can cause discomfort, imbalance, and even disease. These resistances are reflected on many levels: as physical tension and organic disturbances, as convoluted core beliefs and emotional imbalance, as samskaras or seed blocks in the chakras, as aberrant DNA. White powder gold together with white powder rhodium and iridium can supersede these resistances by allowing a continual flow of light that ultimately washes away and heals, all the way down to the sub-atomic level.

The elements that comprise all matter at and above the atomic level are composed of atoms with electrons that are effectively free of each other; the total energy of the electron system is the sum of the energies of the individual electrons, the charge. In white powder gold, indeed in all monatomic elements, electrons can bond together by their mutual interaction. These electrons are spinning at very high speeds with equal and opposite momentum. Monoatomic gold creates a light vortex that is spinning, or spiraling at tremendous speed with zero momentum, a null particle/wave. (A particle is a wave that is brought into form by attention and observation)

The vortex created is no longer truly a particle or wave in space/time. These "null waves" exist in a state beyond your blockages, yet they intersect physical reality carrying more and more Light thru your bodies. White powder gold allows for the path of growth thru struggle to fall away, opening you to a more joyous process.© 1990

White Powder Gold: The Egyptians (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asc-alchemy.com%2Fmono.html%23ORMEs%2520Gold)

White powder gold exists naturally in your body and is contained in small amounts in the herbs and foods that enhance the immune system and regeneration. The Egyptians, and others, created them in pure form.They understood an important alchemical quality regarding the use of these sacred monoatomic elements to accelerate the ascension process. Egyptian initiates often fasted prior to and during the consumption of white powder gold as well as monoatomic rhodium and iridium. This was not only for purification. They believed that the digestive acids in the stomach neutralize some of the alchemical properties of the monoatomic elements. (They form monoatomic chlorides in reaction with hydrochloric acid. Monoatomic rhodium, for example, becomes monoatomic rhodium chloride. Its chemical structure is different than monoatomic rhodium or standard rhodium chloride, and the physical properties of this rhodide are similar to an iodide, not a metal. The effect of monoatomic chlorides is positive but different. Theoretically monoatomic elements should not react with hydrochloric acid, but nobody told the molecules. In the process of making m-state elements, such as white powder gold, David Hudson theorized that the mass change from 'standard' gold with metal to metal bonds to monoatomic gold was due to the electron spin clouds unpacking, like a flower blooming. Although David Hudson correctly did not speak of monoatomics as 'homeopathic' (they are not) this unpacking, or blooming, is essentially the sense of succination or potentization originally referred to by Hannemann in the Organon of Medicine. David Hudson's insight led to the formulation of these Alchemical Homeopathy™ formulas that offer the deeper transformational qualities of monoatomic elements as used in initiatory process.

x daz x

Time
01-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Ummm iridium is a radioactive element, and if im not mistakin, its also used in nuclear bombs and power plants......

God-Like
01-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Ummm iridium is a radioactive element, and if im not mistakin, its also used in nuclear bombs and power plants......

Hi Time .

My mate said the man that had the compound In his field saw what he thought were flashes of light . They were In fact mini explosions . :icon_eek:

x daz x

Time
01-04-2011, 01:13 PM
OK i got iridium mixed up with cadmium LOL

Iridium is one of the rarest metals in th world, and is named after the goddes iris, the goddess of rainbows ( due to its metalic sheen). ITs in the platinum group of metals, is etremely stong and is also etremely resistant to corrosive material. TIs used in spark plugs due to this trait....

Cadmium is the bad stuff, LOL

themaster
01-04-2011, 02:52 PM
I have experimented with ormus.. also called "white powder gold" I believe or some name like that.. what do you want to know?

7luminaries
01-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Interesting...I didn't know anything about this but I can grasp the basic idea of what is desired. You are "activated".

So this refers to an actual physical quantity of this material, taken in order to enhance the ascension process, if one is at the point spiritually where he/she can benefit from this. I think that is probably the most important aspect, dont' you? Otherwise ppl could start manifesting fears and bad stuff. Actually, I think that can happen already unintentionally, can't it? This makes me want to really be completely focused on positive outcomes for myself & especially for those I love, for all those around me, & just in general.

Did the Egyptians consume it in a purified form or did they prefer to consume it in its naturally occuring forms? If we need only trace amounts and they are in a bioavailable form, either may have been fine.

:hug3:
peace & blessings,
7L

God-Like
04-04-2011, 08:05 AM
I have experimented with ormus.. also called "white powder gold" I believe or some name like that.. what do you want to know?

Hi Mate .

Did you feel any better for taking It ?

x daz x

God-Like
04-04-2011, 08:13 AM
So this refers to an actual physical quantity of this material, taken in order to enhance the ascension process

Hi 7 .

I think they call It an elixir of life .

From what I have been told via chinese whispers lol . Is that this compound acts as a natural amplifier . What ever the Intention It will amplify that .

Just like a clear quartz crystal acts like an energizer for any spiritual work / practice .

I think that's why the government scientists and "Oh la la" the military have became Interested . It only takes a small amount to create a lot of energy / power I think they are Interested In it as an energy source / weapons .

x daz x

HBuck72
04-04-2011, 04:58 PM
I would be very careful what I chose to put in my body. After all, people used to think that ingesting mercury was a great idea! I think I can experience spirituality just fine through meditation, without ingesting questionable chemicals from questionable sources.

7luminaries
04-04-2011, 05:19 PM
oh no...you better hide since you are a natural energy source :icon_eek:
don't let them test your dna !!! :hug:

hmm...re: weapon, that's always their angle isn't it (military)? I wonder if wg powder can be used to amplify inert material like bombs (I hope not) or if it requires consciousness in order to "operate", in the sense we were discussing.

you know...if it requires consciousness...then hopefully the military won't really be able to use it...except via trained experts, which could be deadly...but they'll probably try to keep it off the market and/or out of the public eye.

It'll be like a scary sci-fi reality. The govt/military's top secret task force picking off foreign leaders, dissidents, & winning all the lotteries...whilst the buddhist monks, sages, & spiritually advanced train up to protect the other 7 billion of us.

OK I promise I'll set my intention to the good and avoid paranoid thoughts :hug3: in preparation for the day in which we all have to be able to help direct our reality for the good.

...if you promise to take me w/you if you go into hiding:redface:

peace & blessings,
7L

themaster
04-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Hi Mate .

Did you feel any better for taking It ?

x daz xI have felt it sometimes charges the body.. it has a noticeable effect sometimes.. So does it feel better..? sure..

From what I read it brings up a lot of negative issues for clarification/resolution.. but that didn't happen to me :D

God-Like
05-04-2011, 07:17 AM
oh no...you better hide since you are a natural energy source
don't let them test your dna !!!

hmm...re: weapon, that's always their angle isn't it (military)? I wonder if wg powder can be used to amplify inert material like bombs (I hope not) or if it requires consciousness in order to "operate", in the sense we were discussing.

you know...if it requires consciousness...then hopefully the military won't really be able to use it...except via trained experts, which could be deadly...but they'll probably try to keep it off the market and/or out of the public eye.

...if you promise to take me w/you if you go into hiding

peace & blessings,
7L

lol . Now you know why I don't give blood :smile:

It's funny 7 . I asked my wise old mum If she had heard about white gold powder and she went ooohh white gold people ooohhh .

? What you on about you crazy woman I said :smile: . he hehehe .

Anyhow she has this old book called magic metals or metal magic and It list the characteristics / energies within an individual that carries such metals within .

Similar to the characteristics of the chinese philosophies as to whether you are a metal dog or a fire rat etc .

Well the white gold (platinum) people are extremely powerful . Watch out for them . When a platinum Individual Is concentrated / focused he or she normally get what he or she wants .

lol . o.k. Only If your good :smile: . I mean bad :wink: . I mean naughty :icon_eek:

x daz x

God-Like
05-04-2011, 07:20 AM
I have felt it sometimes charges the body.. it has a noticeable effect sometimes.. So does it feel better..? sure..

From what I read it brings up a lot of negative issues for clarification/resolution.. but that didn't happen to me :D

Cheers mate . Perhaps you could be our guinea pig for the future and do all our food / product testings :smile: .

x daz x

7luminaries
06-04-2011, 09:33 PM

lol . Now you know why I don't give blood :smile:

LOL...omg...is there any way to hide it? What do you think?

It's funny 7 . I asked my wise old mum If she had heard about white gold powder and she went ooohh white gold people ooohhh .

? What you on about you crazy woman I said . he hehehe .

Anyhow she has this old book called magic metals or metal magic and It list the characteristics / energies within an individual that carries such metals within .

Similar to the characteristics of the chinese philosophies as to whether you are a metal dog or a fire rat etc .

Well the white gold (platinum) people are extremely powerful . Watch out for them . When a platinum Individual Is concentrated / focused he or she normally get what he or she wants .

hmmm...so start concentrating :)
I'll start looking for white gold powder & the safest way to consume it...
tho not sure if I am ready for it...u better test me 1st...make sure my focus is steady!

lol . o.k. Only If your good :smile: . I mean bad :wink: . I mean naughty :icon_eek:

x daz x

ok...I'll try v hard :redface:

xox

Xan
07-04-2011, 04:26 AM
A mate spoke to me of this last night I have never heard of It . I think many have . I am just copying some Info on it . Has anybody tried It or has anybody have any thoughts regarding It . .

White powder gold (monoatomic gold), rediscovered by David Hudson and popularized by Laurence Gardner, has been used for ages on this planet to greatly accelerate the ascension process. Lemuria, Egypt, and other sacred civilizations and spiritual sects have utilized this little-known spiritual biochemistry.

This is interesting, daz. In recent months I've been seeing silver and gold light with my inner eye, showing up spontaneously and integrating into my own light body. With this there's been further spiritual transforming, deepening and expansion.

Xan

Gem
07-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Sure... Enlightenment power all yours for only $68.95 a bottle. Pffft.

themaster
07-04-2011, 06:38 AM
Sure... Enlightenment power all yours for only $68.95 a bottle. Pffft.Mine was $49.95 (and I got 2 for 1 accidently :tongue: ) I think you can make it for $10-20 yourself..

And I only experimented because the thread at my old forums had such a interesting success or effect stories.. it was worth a go.. :D (lot of the stuff on that forum was self-made)

I think the stuff works.. but it might be a bit like the placebo effect and a bit related to the materials.. (that's my experience) crystals really are the knowledge keepers, yah know? :hug3:

God-Like
07-04-2011, 07:01 AM
I'll start looking for white gold powder & the safest way to consume it...tho not sure if I am ready for it...u better test me 1st...

make sure my focus is steady!

No worries there 7 . I would say your focus Is excellent . :wink:

You are a woman with a one-track mind . :icon_eek: You naughty Girl You . :smile:

x daz x

God-Like
07-04-2011, 07:54 AM
This is interesting, daz. In recent months I've been seeing silver and gold light with my inner eye, showing up spontaneously and integrating into my own light body. With this there's been further spiritual transforming, deepening and expansion.

Xan

That’s cool xan Isn’t It .

With the gold and silver energy what do you notice around and about yourself that’s perhaps different prior to when you started seeing them .

It Is interesting regarding the while gold powder . I wonder how or why thousands of years ago the sumerians or the egyptians made a connection with It . By chance ? By channeled Information ?

It’s like with anything really Isn’t . In the beginning someone stumbled across our natural herbs / elements and made a discovery and the connection between their healing properties on mankind .

I don’t believe In coincidences . I would say the earth has In place natural cures for everything . An old link I had only this year was of a man that wrote a few books In his time and the title was something like the signature of all things . Or the signatures of life . Everything has an unique signature / purpose for being . It’s just we don’t see what’s before our eyes .

I am sure there’s many more discoveries to be made .

x daz x

Gem
07-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Mine was $49.95 (and I got 2 for 1 accidently :tongue: ) I think you can make it for $10-20 yourself..

And I only experimented because the thread at my old forums had such a interesting success or effect stories.. it was worth a go.. :D (lot of the stuff on that forum was self-made)

I think the stuff works.. but it might be a bit like the placebo effect and a bit related to the materials.. (that's my experience) crystals really are the knowledge keepers, yah know? :hug3:

I don't think one needs devises and I only know scientific properties of crystals, and I know a little bit of the medical properties of gold monomers, but people prefer sensationalism, heresay and speculation to research and controlled experimental results, so I won't bore y'all with it.

7luminaries
07-04-2011, 03:14 PM
No worries there 7 . I would say your focus Is excellent . :wink:

You are a woman with a one-track mind . :icon_eek: You naughty Girl You . :smile:

x daz x

@Daz: :hug:
Now all I need is the white gold powder to actualise :smile:
Btw I often figured this sort of info would have come from Enki/Ptah or Ningishzidda/Thoth. Scientists & healers. Especially Thoth. He supposedly travelled the globe. What do you think?

peace/blessings,
7L

7luminaries
07-04-2011, 03:15 PM

Xan

@Xan,
that's v interesting re: pulling in light. I wonder if this is happening to many of us, and if many are just largely unaware...

Elemental work directly with metals is something I haven't done consciously yet. How do you put it? I just let my body & blood do their thing. But I do know adept healers can use them directly in healing work...which is both physical and spiritual. The effects are what many ppl would term 'miraculous'.

peace/blessings,
7L

7luminaries
07-04-2011, 03:15 PM
I don't think one needs devises and I only know scientific properties of crystals, and I know a little bit of the medical properties of gold monomers, but people prefer sensationalism, heresay and speculation to research and controlled experimental results, so I won't bore y'all with it.

@Gem, we'd love to hear abt medical effects of gold monomers. Most of us probably know more abt the medical properties of silver.

To healers, though you may be skeptical :smile: (it's all good), there is no real hard line between what most call science (dealing w/physical reality) and spirituality (dealing w/metaphysical reality and nonquantifiables).

peace/blessings,
7L

Xan
08-04-2011, 08:32 AM
That’s cool xan Isn’t It .

With the gold and silver energy what do you notice around and about yourself that’s perhaps different prior to when you started seeing them .

It Is interesting regarding the while gold powder . I wonder how or why thousands of years ago the sumerians or the egyptians made a connection with It . By chance ? By channeled Information ?

x daz x

Here's another interesting coincidence, daz. I've been using colloidal silver for years, internally and topically for various things, and it works so well as anti-biotic and anti other types of non-benign organisms that I recommend it often to others.

Recently I had a question in my mind about the effects of using colloidal gold but didn't look further into it until today. Now I have found this pretty good article about it: http://www.purestcolloids.com/history-gold.php (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fwww.purestcolloids.com%25252525252Fhi story-gold.php)

I make my own colloidal silver from about 4 inches of flat 99.9% pure silver wire and a small home-made battery generator so I know I can make colloidal gold too. The only substantial initial expense is the silver or gold wire, which would last a lifetime of colloiding solutions.

If anyone would like it, I have written articles about colloidal silver and about how to make your own generator.

As for what I notice about effects of the gold and silver light, that falls in the category of those subtle, indescribable energy transformations.

Xan

God-Like
08-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Here's another interesting coincidence, daz. I've been using colloidal silver for years, internally and topically for various things, and it works so well as anti-biotic and anti other types of non-benign organisms that I recommend it often to others.

Recently I had a question in my mind about the effects of using colloidal gold but didn't look further into it until today. Now I have found this pretty good article about it: http://www.purestcolloids.com/history-gold.php (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%25252525252Fv b%25252525252Fredir.php%25252525253Flink%252525252 53Dhttp%2525252525253A%2525252525252F%252525252525 2Fwww.purestcolloids.com%2525252525252Fhistory-gold.php)

I make my own colloidal silver from about 4 inches of flat 99.9% pure silver wire and a small home-made battery generator so I know I can make colloidal gold too. The only substantial initial expense is the silver or gold wire, which would last a lifetime of colloiding solutions.

If anyone would like it, I have written articles about colloidal silver and about how to make your own generator.

As for what I notice about effects of the gold and silver light, that falls in the category of those subtle, indescribable energy transformations.

Xan

Thanks for the website link xan I had a little read up . Was interesting .

Sounds like you are turning Into a mad scientist he hehe with all your home grown brews . lol .

Good for you .:smile: .

x daz x

7luminaries
08-04-2011, 02:17 PM

Recently I had a question in my mind about the effects of using colloidal gold but didn't look further into it until today. Now I have found this pretty good article about it: http://www.purestcolloids.com/history-gold.php (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%25252525252Fv b%25252525252Fredir.php%25252525253Flink%252525252 53Dhttp%2525252525253A%2525252525252F%252525252525 2Fwww.purestcolloids.com%2525252525252Fhistory-gold.php)

Xan

Xan just curious...is there any connection that you know of or can see between

-your use of the colloidal silver (& perhaps gold in future)

-and the silver and gold light/energy you've been receiving or taking in?

Have you used the colloidal silver more extensively recently? or in stronger concentrations, or have there been other things you think are also related to the silver/gold light?

Peace/blessings,
7L

God-Like
08-04-2011, 02:21 PM
@Daz: :hug:
I often figured this sort of info would have come from Enki/Ptah or Ningishzidda/Thoth. What do you think?

peace/blessings,
7L

Dunno . lol .

There are always the pioneers .

There are always Individuals that get the light bulb moments and realizations that lead the way In many fields . I liked Galen a lot regarding his medical Ideas way back .

Even down to a link I had at circle . A man In spirit kept on about a willow tree . I haven't got one and no-one else had .

It turned out to be Reverend Edward Stone (1702–1768) was a who discovered the active ingredient of Asprin . After nibbling some willow bark lol .

I don't believe In coincidences .

x daz x

7luminaries
08-04-2011, 02:44 PM
That's true...I don't either.

If it is out there, there must be a reason for it. It sounds like it's a facilitator...or a balancer that you could use during a low time...sort of like washing your body with love and awareness down to the cellular level. For sticky karma, kind of like in your intro post description. We al have some of that.

Almost like meditation and inner work in a bottle, but you'd still need to do the meditation and inner work, of course! :smile: It could be a powerful tool...as long as ppl understand it's not a shortcut.

If we can keep our focus trained on positivity, though, it could be a great thing. Maybe I should get some. I wonder if it helps with overall energy levels...

peace/blessings,
7L

Xan
10-04-2011, 05:45 AM
Xan just curious...is there any connection that you know of or can see between

-your use of the colloidal silver (& perhaps gold in future)

-and the silver and gold light/energy you've been receiving or taking in?

Have you used the colloidal silver more extensively recently? or in stronger concentrations, or have there been other things you think are also related to the silver/gold light?

Peace/blessings,
7L

Hi Luminaries,

Since everything is energy at various vibrational levels I do see a correlation between the metals, the colloids, and gold and silver light. Of course it is our focused consciousness that activates potential energies beyond and within the physical forms.

I use colloidal silver medicinally so I haven't used it any more than usual lately. The light expressions would be the most potent for spiritual transformation, in my view.

After I return home in May I'll be looking further into colloidal gold ( if I can afford it nowadays with gold over $1000 an ounce ). If I experience something newsworthy I'll share it here. In the meanwhile... light is free!

Xan

in progress
10-04-2011, 10:40 AM
I have never thought to try this until now but all you need to do is to tune into the frequency of gold or silver. Tell your cells to find the frequency and amplify it.

Xan
18-04-2011, 04:03 AM
Perfect suggestion, in progress.

Xan

s0ultraveller
21-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Hi Xan, All

Anyone here taking Ormus/White Powder Gold? Can you share your experiences pls?

Love

Gem
21-03-2012, 11:53 PM
@Gem, we'd love to hear abt medical effects of gold monomers. Most of us probably know more abt the medical properties of silver.

To healers, though you may be skeptical :smile: (it's all good), there is no real hard line between what most call science (dealing w/physical reality) and spirituality (dealing w/metaphysical reality and nonquantifiables).

peace/blessings,
7L

Maybe just study some actual medical data about how Gold works (is already used) in interaction with radio frequencies and really learn something.

http://www.jnanobiotechnology.com/content/6/1/2

Ones will probanly find the stuff sold on the internet is another scam which preys on those who are seeking some miracle enlightenment thingy. If it were bonafide they would provide data like statistics and not sought after testimonals.