PDA

View Full Version : Questions Answered

tragblack
01-04-2011, 05:20 AM
Isn't it strange how sometimes questions we've thought about recently, or stated aloud are answered synchronistically, without our really seeking the answer?

nightowl
01-04-2011, 05:26 AM
Isn't it strange how sometimes questions we've thought about recently, or stated aloud are answered synchronistically, without our really seeking the answer?

Yep this has happened to me many times. I just see it as Spirit knowing what I am seeking or thinking and providing it out of the blue for me. Very Cool!! :color:

ROM
01-04-2011, 05:30 AM
I like when that happens. I won't even be thinking about it, then a few days later, it comes back, and I'm like, oh, cool, so that's it.

Elfay
01-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Its the coolest thing that happens - like ROM said I won't even be thinking about it or realize it but boom there's your answer you've been looking for. Pretty amazing how spirit knows exactly the right time and place to help with the puzzle. Its like I will start a thread on here and as I am hitting the send key the answer will hit me making my thread almost useless .... lol

Lady Valkyrie
01-04-2011, 12:26 PM
That has been happening spookily often this year.

Miss Hepburn
01-04-2011, 12:38 PM
It is part of the supernatural becoming more commonplace, imo.
It's not strange in any way to me personally.
It's strange or spooky if it doesn't happen.
I mean that very sincerely.
I expect these synchroncities that I call 'grace', myself.

Oh, I could tell you stories -but most might think I was
making them up. The natural mind usually can not believe the things
I tell people.

It is very important to open to what has previously been unimaginable.
"Open, open, open...expect, expect, expect. "---my motto.

(I just made that up. I do that.)

:smile: Miss Hepburn

Time
01-04-2011, 12:56 PM
The actual intent of you wanting to know, even once is enough to make it appear, even if you arent aware of it...

Careful what you wish for...

Dilchannan
01-04-2011, 01:00 PM
I love it when this happens. It seems that synchronicities are happening more and more frequently for some...

blackraven
02-04-2011, 01:05 AM
tragblack - The universe is always listening to our thoughts! That's why things happen synchronistically in sink with our intentions both expressed out loud and silently. We're constantly sending out information into earth's atmosphere and it's knowledgeable energy constantly responds back to us. It's a truly amazing process, isn't it? :)

Blackraven

tragblack
02-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Yes, we are like a radio: receive and transmit! ...Like that Peter Gabriel song, "Signal to Noise."

The fact that this happens so often really has given me a lot of faith in prayer.

zipzip
04-04-2011, 04:10 AM
one day I was having an argument with myself; logical or intuition.?
Back and forth, bach and forth.....logical or intuition???? Intuition didnt' make sense to me, but logical didn't feel right....

As I am working, the person beside me says to me "I just had a feeling and I am glad I listened to myself...."
I didn't think anything of it....

A couple hours later, I was sitting beside 2 people at work when one said "I just had a feeling about this..." and the person beside them said "it's a good thing you had that feeling. Always listen to your intuition"

I just laughed and said "Ok, God/Universe; I get it. My answer is intuition!"

For some reason, I need things in 3's. And to be honest, God usually gives me answers in 3's.....

zipzip

nightowl
04-04-2011, 04:29 AM
:hello2: Yay for 3 !! Me too. :smile: