PDA

View Full Version : Room full of particles

Emmalevine
31-03-2011, 09:28 AM
For the last couple of nights I've noticed that when I turn my light out my second sight has really developed because all I can see are millions of silver particles! I feel as though I'm caught in a bedtime blizzard. It's really beautiful. I can't even see the ceiling anymore because it's just a mass of particles, glittery lights and sparks. Does anyone else see this? I'm wondering if this will continue to develop so that I might see energy or spirit beings with my physcial eye. Currently I only see them in my mind's eye, although that is obviously wonderful enough. I seem to be developing everyday! :smile:

Smiler
31-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Starbuck ..it is beautiful ay .. the universe in your room.. yes I have seen this many times over the years .. I just enjoyed it..things unfold naturally when its time.

I am very very happy for you

:)
XX

NightSpirit
31-03-2011, 10:44 AM
I see this to. Its energy. You are tuning into it from beyond your 5 senses. I've tried over the years to focus it into form but obviously, its not meant for me to have the ability to do that. I do use all of my clair-abilities though, so am able to tune into it. first impressions...go with them!

Emmalevine
31-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks peeps. Yes it is lovely! I'm not really hoping to see more to be honest, it's nice as it is, just curious because things are developing so fast!!

NightSpirit
31-03-2011, 11:09 AM
can you explain something to me in return please? from an oldie to a youngie..lol..that word "peeps"...what does it mean?

Smiler
31-03-2011, 11:12 AM
peoples I think night ..= peeps

xox

NightSpirit
31-03-2011, 11:27 AM
peoples I think night ..= peeps

xox

ay smiler..so why does the word 'peeps' always seem to rub me like course sandpaper? LOL

iolite
31-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Peeps... Yum!!

http://tifftwin7.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/peeps.jpg?w=196&h=168

Smiler
31-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Night peeps might remind you maybe of peeping toms lol :) maybe ?

xoxo

NightSpirit
31-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Night peeps might remind you maybe of peeping toms lol :) maybe ?

xoxo

maybe Smiler. I am digging deep here lol. I think i must have somehow got off on the wrong foot with my idea of this word. Its tone implies to me that peeps are lesser somehow. That ...hmmm...whats the words to describe a feeling lol. Like quality-controlled. Fingers on keyboard with no personality. *shrugs* I really don't know :D

Emmalevine
31-03-2011, 02:28 PM
I see peeps as quite an affectionate term...sort of like guys. It certainly isn't meant to be offensive in any way and sorry it's been taken as such. Just shows how differently people can react to words I guess :smile:

Roselove
31-03-2011, 02:44 PM
hi starbuck, i started seeing this last year

windwhistle
31-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Wow...cool...never seen it...but certainly would like too...enjoy!!!

Selenphina
31-03-2011, 03:17 PM
I love that too... very cool seeing that. I see this often in the day time too. Not as strongly as when it's dark, but when I look around me it's always there. It is so amazing. like you, starbuck, I've been wondering if I will be seeing spirits soon. Well, whatever will be will be. I'm not concerned - I'm just enjoying what I have been experiencing presently.

Emmalevine
31-03-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks everyone! Selenphina I see them in the day too, but much less clear than at night and only when I focus. I've seen nightime particles for a few weeks but I've noticed that they've become far denser these last few days so my room has literally become a mass of particles everywhere I look. It's very pretty!

Gem
01-04-2011, 04:12 AM
I see stuff like that ... never really thought anything of it.

Emmalevine
01-04-2011, 10:17 AM
Do you not see it as beautful and special Gem?

NightSpirit
01-04-2011, 10:19 AM
I see peeps as quite an affectionate term...sort of like guys. It certainly isn't meant to be offensive in any way and sorry it's been taken as such. Just shows how differently people can react to words I guess :smile:

no offense taken Star :smile:

Gem
01-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Do you not see it as beautful and special Gem?

Well not 'more so.'

Emmalevine
01-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Well not 'more so.'

Okay. That makes sense. :smile: