PDA

View Full Version : anti-gravitic technology being released soon

in progress
30-03-2011, 07:11 AM
Woohoo! My favorite channeled group, the 9D pleiadians (through Wendy Kennedy) are saying anti-gravitic technology will be released, probably in about 9 months. Most governments possess this technology already but it has been suppressed.

I've been intending for my reality to include free or very very cheap energy in the near future for everyone. I hope this also means this type of technology won't be suppressed for much longer either.

ROM
30-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Well then, let us hope it comes to pass -- publicly. Even though this stuff has been around for decades...

ZeroPointField
06-04-2011, 10:28 PM
More than decades. Look at some of the work of Osborne Reynolds, and John Worrell Keely from the mid-1800's to early 1900's. Some say this dates back to Atlantis. Look at W. Scott Elliott's books on Atlantis and Lemuria. They are on sacred-texts.com and are supposed to be some of the most accurate. Also Edgar Cayce on Atlantis. They both talk about flying ships that used this technology.

mac
06-04-2011, 11:08 PM
But still there isn't a single, even small, example which can be publicly demonstrated....

I predict that a year on from now this will be just one more unfulfilled promise, just one more idea that didn't work out.

ZeroPointField
06-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Mac, I'm actually inclined to agree with you. I'm very suspicious of channeled information. I've studied quite a bit about channeling and famous channels, and although I believe there have been some very accurate and talented mediums like Edgar Cayce and Andrew Jackson Davis and others, who have had some of their information verified years after they channeled it, I think that for a variety of reasons I won't get into now(mainly because I've been on the computer too long today already), there is a ton of channeled information out there that is inaccurate.

However, I do think that someday modern science will discover some sort of force relating to levitation/anti-gravity. If you read some of the work by the people I mentioned in the last post, there are some pretty convincing theories. Also, with the little bit I know about gravity, and other scientifically proven forces and phenomena in the universe, the theory makes some sense. From what I know, pretty much every physical force has an opposite, but gravity doesn't. Levity, or levitation/anti-gravity is considered by some to be the opposite force of gravity which has not been publicly proven or harnessed. Gravity is also considered by science to be one of the most mysterious forces in the universe, and from what I understand they still don't fully understand "why" it works. It makes sense there would be much more to learn.

You should look into some of Keely's experiements and research. There's some pretty interesting stuff there. I never expect anyone to take anything on faith, but if the hypothesis makes at least some sense, my opinion is that a person should at least be open to the possibility until the hypothesis is proven wrong to a substantial degree. Lack of proof is not proof that something isn't true.

I don't know how you feel about the actual theory of this idea, but I do agree that it probably won't happen in 9 months.

ROM
06-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Viktor Grebennikov apparently stumbled upon anti-gravity while experimenting with a particular insect/bug. Though he was a heavy environmentalist and never revealed to anyone which insect it was lest they all go extinct. I actually believe his story as well. You should read up about it.

mac
06-04-2011, 11:58 PM
"I don't know how you feel about the actual theory of this idea, but I do agree that it probably won't happen in 9 months."

Unproven theories are simply that - not wrong and not proven.....

It was the original posting, a combination of prediction with a time frame coupled to a specific notion, that was never a runner.

I've lost count of the number of similarly bizarre predictions I've read - every single one came to nought.

mac
07-04-2011, 12:01 AM
Viktor Grebennikov apparently stumbled upon anti-gravity while experimenting with a particular insect/bug. Though he was a heavy environmentalist and never revealed to anyone which insect it was lest they all go extinct. I actually believe his story as well. You should read up about it.

I'd be willing to see it demonstrated. :smile:

I could write a similar thing and say I won't reveal the full details for the protection of whoever, whatever.

Viktor Grebennikov has not provided any evidence....:wink:

ROM
07-04-2011, 12:19 AM
I don't believe he needed to. He wasn't trying to gain fame or fortune. He was very private about his investigations. But of course he's long since passed now but wrote down some information about his findings. All I'm saying is, keep an open mind.

ZeroPointField
07-04-2011, 12:37 AM
ROM, thank you. I like reading about stuff like that. I will definitely look into it.

I've lost count of the number of similarly bizarre predictions I've read - every single one came to nought.

Mac, I'd have to disagree with this about EVERY one being untrue. There have been a number of predictions by mediums/psychics throughout history that have come true. Edgar Cayce's medical channelings have been proven a number of times. Andrew Jackson Davis stated some specific information about Neptune and Pluto that was proven to be very accurate years after he channeled it. I believe it was Ingo Swann who used remote viewing(I know that's not the same, but still as mysterious I think) to describe rings around Jupiter before science had proven it. And then there's Nostradamus - I will admit I have not studied Nostradamus really at all, but I've seen enough bits and pieces to know that many of his predictions have been accurate, or so I've heard. I'm sure with research, there would be many other examples.

So although I'm very much with you in that probably the majority of these things do NOT come true, I don't agree at all that they never do and there's ample evidence to support that.

I think a big part of the problem with these predictions is the timing and method of revealment(is that a word? lol) they describe. To say this or that is true and will "someday" be proven(which is how the more accurate channels usually say things), but to give a specific timeframe seems troublesome.

Not saying you do, but let's say you believe that it's theoretically possibly to predict the future. From various research I've done, the more sound theory to me is that it's impossible to predict the future with absolute certainty, as people have the free will to change their actions and therefore change the future. I think some situations are maybe 99% likely to happen if someone's predictions are accurate enough, but most have a bigger margin of error and none are 100%.

Foodmuse
07-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Astal travel is all you need. No machines can replace ability. It's just like expecting a DR. to fix you, we have the ability to heal ourselves, but it takes focus, energy& intent.
Beams of Light & Love can be traveled on to any place/moment in "time"
Beams, Foodmuse

ZeroPointField
07-04-2011, 01:53 AM
Foodmuse, I don't mean to be rude, but...huh?

Astal travel is all you need.

We were talking about physical levitation and movement. I respect what I think you're trying to say, but we live in the physical world for a reason and need to move about in it too. It would be cool to have a new form of energy and locomotion.

No machines can replace ability.

This is part of my original "huh?". What ability? I'm not even sure what you mean by this.

It's just like expecting a DR. to fix you, we have the ability to heal ourselves, but it takes focus, energy& intent.

Another "huh?". What does anti-gravity have to do with healing or expecting someone to fix us?

Beams of Light & Love can be traveled on to any place/moment in "time"

I agree, but not physically.

I really do appreciate the sentiment and I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm just not sure how your comments related to this discussion....?

mac
07-04-2011, 06:12 AM
I don't believe he needed to. He wasn't trying to gain fame or fortune. He was very private about his investigations. But of course he's long since passed now but wrote down some information about his findings. All I'm saying is, keep an open mind.

One problem with keeping an open mind is that it may eventually get filled with the nonsense of others...

mac
07-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Mac, I'd have to disagree with this about EVERY one being untrue...........le have the free will to change their actions and therefore change the future. I think some situations are maybe 99% likely to happen if someone's predictions are accurate enough, but most have a bigger margin of error and none are 100%.
I didn't specify which ones but none of those I've heard about have come about yet - based on those all have come to nought.

Predictions have to be specific with dates for them to have any significance for me. The positions of Cayce, Jackson, Nostradamus et al are far from convincing (for me) that prediction is actually what it's often purported to be.

ZeroPointField
07-04-2011, 06:40 AM
Mac, as to your skepticism, are you referring to the prediction of certain "events" specifically? or the more general idea of gathering information by "non-ordinary" means? Because the examples I mentioned of Cayce's medical information, and Jackson and Swann's information about certain planets I guess are really not predictions, but rather just information gathered through some unusual means. As far as I know, they did not predict "when" anything would "happen", they just said "this is that way, and this is how that works", etc.

I guess Nostradamus did predict some timeframes...I think? But like I said, I know virtually nothing about Nostradamus so I don't really have much to stand on there.

mac
07-04-2011, 06:58 AM
Mac, as to your skepticism, are you referring to the prediction of certain "events" specifically? or the more general idea of gathering information by "non-ordinary" means? Because the examples I mentioned of Cayce's medical information, and Jackson and Swann's information about certain planets I guess are really not predictions, but rather just information gathered through some unusual means. As far as I know, they did not predict "when" anything would "happen", they just said "this is that way, and this is how that works", etc.

I guess Nostradamus did predict some timeframes...I think? But like I said, I know virtually nothing about Nostradamus so I don't really have much to stand on there.
Relating to the original posting I was speaking about the prediction that anti-gravity technology was indicated in about 9 months etc. We've drifted away from that matter and into the realms of the alleged channelling of information in advance of scientific discoveries.....

My point was that I've heard numerous 'predictions' for the near future (as with anti-gravity) which ALL came to nought. As these appear to come through mechanisms resembling channelling (or psychism) I remain highly sceptical of anything predicted in such ways.

I have no beef about mediumship or indeed channelling which often mimics it as I'm a long-time Modern Spiritualist for whom mediumship (and psychism) is a subject about which I'm a frequent contributor on forum boards.

ZeroPointField
07-04-2011, 07:24 AM
Ok, Mac. You're bored with this topic. I just found the conversation interesting. Catch you in another thread.

mac
07-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Ok, Mac. You're bored with this topic. I just found the conversation interesting. Catch you in another thread.

Bored? No but I'm not interested in going off-topic into something which isn't my field anyway...

ZeroPointField
07-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Oh, good grief. Semantics...

I should have worded that better. You're bored with the direction the conversation has gone.

I was interested in what you had to say, and I was curious where you stood. You made it clear that you didn't want to talk about anymore, so I said ok and now you're picking on semantics when it was obvious what I meant.

7he4uthor
07-04-2011, 09:05 AM
tesla coil

psychoslice
07-04-2011, 09:16 AM
I suppose this is like all the promises we hear every year on the news, that there's a new cancer break through, its always within 5 years, and always in 5 years you never hear anything about it.:confused:

mac
07-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Oh, good grief. Semantics...

I should have worded that better. You're bored with the direction the conversation has gone.

I was interested in what you had to say, and I was curious where you stood. You made it clear that you didn't want to talk about anymore, so I said ok and now you're picking on semantics when it was obvious what I meant.
semantics? just being accurate....

When I use a word, or words, I try to pick them carefully to accurately reflect my meaning.

You were wrong in what you wrote about me. It wasn't a case of my "....picking on semantics when it was obvious what I (zpf.) meant." It wasn't obvious at all to me what you meant, zpf.

I wasn't bored but I don't write about what I don't understand or what I don't have relevant experience about.

Let's keep our interchanges polite and accurate, eh? :hug3:

Jules
07-04-2011, 12:01 PM
One problem with keeping an open mind is that it may eventually get filled with the nonsense of others...
only if you let it :wink: :tongue:

mac
07-04-2011, 12:38 PM
only if you let it :wink: :tongue:

Sometimes it can happen via the back door when your guard is down - been there, had it happen....:wink:

Jules
07-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Yes it can but it's still yourself that's allowed the thoughts to manifest further .. off topic though so will leave that for another thread lol :) xx

mac
07-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Yes it can but it's still yourself that's allowed the thoughts to manifest further .. off topic though so will leave that for another thread lol :) xx

You're right, Ju, and I learned an invaluable lesson by my errors but that's another story for another thread, another time, another forum..... :wink:

We'll not go off-topic even though this topic has just about come to a halt anyway! :D

Jules
07-04-2011, 01:12 PM
LOL ya bugsybags ;) :D x

mac
07-04-2011, 01:23 PM
LOL ya bugsybags ;) :D x
:D:D:hug2::hug2:

Foodmuse
07-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Foodmuse, I don't mean to be rude, but...huh?

We were talking about physical levitation and movement. I respect what I think you're trying to say, but we live in the physical world for a reason and need to move about in it too. It would be cool to have a new form of energy and locomotion.

This is part of my original "huh?". What ability? I'm not even sure what you mean by this.

Another "huh?". What does anti-gravity have to do with healing or expecting someone to fix us?

I agree, but not physically.

I really do appreciate the sentiment and I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm just not sure how your comments related to this discussion....?

Thanks for even trying to hear what I was saying. Perhaps the Huh? will be a light beaming from your consciousness.
I am sure you've heard the saying; "As above so below". It is here I make my point.
We are spiritual beings before we become "physical beings" In this light I request that you read my post above again. I assume we are no longer in the sandbox.
In other words: When you have formulated the "QUESTION" in the correct formation the answer is there before you have had time to finnish the formation of the "question":
Think about this instead of chasing your tail for the answer.
The answer is within, and will only be respected when it comes from this "space/place"
Beams of Love will take you where you what to go......

Triner
07-04-2011, 08:45 PM
I don't think they'll understand the nature of gravity until they understand why matter has mass (the theoretical Higgs bosun or whatever).

I think the only way it'd happed would be if the LHC at CERN had some sort of a breakthrough. Maybe that'll happen.

ZeroPointField
08-04-2011, 03:56 AM
Mac, you just seemed a little condescending in the way you phrase certain things, so I felt insulted and got defensive. If I'm wrong, my bad.

Foodmuse - Again, I really appreciate the ideas behind what you're saying, but I still don't understand how it has anything to do with this conversation. I feel like you're trying to "teach" me something and that you DO have good intentions, but it feels a bit out of place.

Triner, I think CERN and the science behind matter and gravity is completely fascinating, but this whole thread has kind of gone sour for me. Hopefully I'll catch you around in another thread.

Shim
08-04-2011, 04:23 AM
Woohoo! My favorite channeled group, the 9D pleiadians (through Wendy Kennedy) are saying anti-gravitic technology will be released, probably in about 9 months. Most governments possess this technology already but it has been suppressed.

I've been intending for my reality to include free or very very cheap energy in the near future for everyone. I hope this also means this type of technology won't be suppressed for much longer either.

Then ask her what companies we should invest in now. Or is that information being suppressed?

7he4uthor
08-04-2011, 05:24 AM
More than decades. Look at some of the work of Osborne Reynolds, and John Worrell Keely from the mid-1800's to early 1900's. Some say this dates back to Atlantis. Look at W. Scott Elliott's books on Atlantis and Lemuria. They are on sacred-texts.com and are supposed to be some of the most accurate. Also Edgar Cayce on Atlantis. They both talk about flying ships that used this technology.

[model a]

we had this tech before this planet was formed
its not new

the effects of its use can be seen all over the world
polar shift
earthquakes

it will likley be used to reset the planetary axis back to zero
tell me what technology created and set the universe in order ?

its too late to invest, were getting rid of money and the system will collapse
but science applications international was a big player in the usa with admiral ilman? who was inducted from naval intel
http://cropcircle.tribe.net/thread/0cbba976-f39d-413f-b622-9d90f5fb3d5e (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fcropcircle.tribe.net %25252Fthread%25252F0cbba976-f39d-413f-b622-9d90f5fb3d5e)

youre about 30 yrs too late to invest
weve taken all the gravey already

when the tech is used those with access will reduce earth population by nearly 98% as ppl arent needed in mass quantities anymore
the planet is being restructured with this teck
noticed th rise of a new continent recently ?

in progress
08-04-2011, 07:04 AM
Then ask her what companies we should invest in now. Or is that information being suppressed?
Ha! I don't know. The focus of the message wasn't investment tips.

This kind of technology already exists and has for years but has been suppressed. The message says there is enough momentum in mass consciousness now to allow it to come out into the open. They indicated the reason for this was the nuclear power troubles in Japan. People are now wanting a source of power more in alignment with their health and the health of the planet.

7he4uthor
08-04-2011, 12:15 PM
dont confuse antigravity with energy sources
bad science
antigravity uses uranium as a power source
its not ''' zeropoint energy '''' that is a newage hoax

those who use this tech will almost inevitably continue to dump the spent fuel on earth, in the new 'goldenage' the hunter-gatherer-cavemen wont know it though.

while saucers drop spent radioactive fuel on their huts
they will be chasing rabbits

looking up and worshipping gods/god

unless this cycle can be broken !

ZeroPointField
08-04-2011, 07:49 PM
7he4uthor, I think it's time to take your crazy pills.

Seriously, are you just making stuff up or do you actually believe the insanity that you're saying? I'm sorry if someone thinks I'm being rude with this one, but this is just goofy. It's people like you that give anything to do with this stuff a bad name.

we had this tech before this planet was formed

<---Do I even have to explain what's wrong with this one??

the effects of its use can be seen all over the world
polar shift
earthquakes

??? How could you possible know this even if it made any sense at all?

when the tech is used those with access will reduce earth population by nearly 98% as ppl arent needed in mass quantities anymore
the planet is being restructured with this teck
noticed th rise of a new continent recently ?

??!!!?!??!???!?!?!?...???!?!??.. ???!??!... oh, and I almost forgot... ??!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!???!@?!??!??@@?!?@@?!??!@?

SERIOUSLY, WHAT is WRONG with you? To come on here and talk about theories, no matter how crazy they are, is one thing. I can understand that. I like to entertain the idea of some pretty crazy theories sometimes just for the sake of discussion.

But to come in here spouting this ABSOLUTE INSANITY as if you're somehow an authority on what you're saying is absolute fact... It's more than irresponsible and I don't know whether to feel more pity or more anger towards this.

I've seen a number of easily influenced people over the years who will believe someone like you MERELY because you stated it as if it was true, and then they become a bunch of looney toons too...so unless you wanna talk about this stuff by clearly stating it's just some theory you read somewhere instead of like it's absolute fact, please keep this drivel to yourself for the good of sane people everywhere.

Freakin' unbelievable...

in progress
09-04-2011, 09:32 AM
dont confuse antigravity with energy sources
bad science
antigravity uses uranium as a power source

I went back and listened to the message to clarify this in my mind. They were speaking of "antigravitic energy". It does not use nuclear power as an energy source. The channeled message refers to nuclear power as an unbalanced source not in alignment with humanity. They want us to "pulse out" or intend that we will discover energy sources that are in alignment with our health and the health of the planet.

in progress
09-04-2011, 10:37 AM
I'm going to add this as an aside. No less controversial I'm sure than my OP.

This is all a stunning fulfillment of what Fulford has been saying for at least two years: namely that there would be a defeat of the Federal Reserve and a restructuring of the international financial system to give more leverage to China.

Fulford's platform has always been that this would directly pave the way for the release of many classified technologies -- including free energy -- as well as a massive increase in prosperity for the average person once the corruption is rooted out.
This is a snippet from the most recent entry of David Wilc_ock's blog but I also read what is being referred to on Benjamin Fulford's blog a few months ago. You can consider them to be conspiracy theorists if you like and dismiss it based upon that alone. I like that the channeled information I heard last week from my favorite source agrees with it. I have synchronicities when it comes to odd information like this. I always enjoy it.

Is it true? I don't know. I want it to be. I feel it is. Time will tell.