PDA

View Full Version : Who/what are you contacting with your tarots??

Angels3
30-03-2011, 04:36 AM
I've been trying to figure this out for days. I've tried doing some research, but everything is a mixture of either your higher (or inner) self, spirit guides/ guardian angels or God. Who is giving you the answers :confused: ?? I think I also heard something about the unconscious (or something) part of your mind..

nightowl
30-03-2011, 04:45 AM
I've been trying to figure this out for days. I've tried doing some research, but everything is a mixture of either your higher (or inner) self, spirit guides/ guardian angels or God. Who is giving you the answers :confused: ?? I think I also heard something about the unconscious (or something) part of your mind..

It is my understanding you are not contacting anyone. It is meant to be a process of using your intuition and your interpretation of the symbols on the cards in relation to whom you are reading for. If you believe in God or angels some ask them to help with your understanding of the cards. Hope this helps...:smile:

green
30-03-2011, 11:20 AM
angels3

may i ask you why are you so concern with this question?
what does it matter?
i mean as long as you work with love and light..and ask you help from whatever comes from love and light, does it really matter?

when you say innerself? what do you really mean by this?

maybe you can look at the cards as mirror to your peresnt situation, only very clear..so you can see what you miss with your own eyes and feelings and understandings???

these are only starting points for you to think about.

G

Angels3
30-03-2011, 02:17 PM
angels3

may i ask you why are you so concern with this question?
what does it matter?
i mean as long as you work with love and light..and ask you help from whatever comes from love and light, does it really matter?

when you say innerself? what do you really mean by this?

maybe you can look at the cards as mirror to your peresnt situation, only very clear..so you can see what you miss with your own eyes and feelings and understandings???

these are only starting points for you to think about.

G

Hi Green,
Its just who I am to ask questions/ learn more. I'm not the kind of person to accept something "as is". I can't help it, I want to know :smile: . What I mean by my inner self is by what Night owl says kind of your intution. Thanks for the info!

yinepu
30-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi Angel3

In my experiene it all depends on the tarot reader, for example some "psychics" are merely reading the interpretations of the cards with no assistance from thier higher self or guides or any other spiritual beings.

I know ive been to many over the years whom try to palm them selves off as psychics,, i have walked out on a few too !

I have tarots and have hade a multitude of differnt experiences with them. sometimes i feel not much, sometimes im reading them like a life story and intuition and whatever else is in play .

one time i meditated prior, really went into a relaxed state of mind, and when i was finished reading for a friend i fell almost immediatly asleep , i was sooo tired. A few weeks later my friend returned to tell me i was right about th red car, and those people blah blah .....i told her i said no such things and laughed at her saying the tarots cant tell you names of people and especially the cars they drive !!

Anyway she swears i told her all this stuff i dont remember, i was very freaked out as, for most of the reading i did feel like i was sitting in the back of my head whilst my body and mouth were on auto pilot......i NEVER meditated like that again before reading cards , i was too scared and didnt understand what was happening.... that was 18 years ago and im still plucking up the trust to try it again and see what happens

bigcaat
30-03-2011, 04:07 PM
I consider that I am connecting with the person's subconscious thorough the akashic records.

green
30-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Hi Green,
Its just who I am to ask questions/ learn more. I'm not the kind of person to accept something "as is". I can't help it, I want to know :smile: . What I mean by my inner self is by what Night owl says kind of your intution. Thanks for the info!

questions are good and i didn't mean you shouldn't ask them..but sometimes you should ask yourself why you are asking those questions, is it or why if it matters because very often you allready know the answer deep down, and by asking yourself why and what, you find yourself facing the answer you kind of didn't see before.

and by the way there are many answers to your question, basically each would give you a different sort of answer as each one's point of view is different.

G