PDA

View Full Version : going with the flow

shifty123
29-03-2011, 10:32 PM
I've noticed over the last few days that not al healings or sessions r the same. In fact one day I can be doing a energy scan or trying to help on out someone's problem. The next day I can be working on the same person and have a different rate or direction of flow.

So im getting use to doing things by how they feel.

Tink
30-03-2011, 05:23 AM
I have a real passion for healing (though I don't do it enough *smacks back of hand*) and I know that I never heal the same way twice, and have experienced a change of the way I heal in the middle of healing someone. Energy is always moving, as you would know, and I think as healing has the power to shift and change energy, that is why I change and shift the way I heal from person to person, and even during a healing with the same person.

Thanks for letting me ramble lol, don't know if I made any sense. And thanks for reminding me how much I need to get back in to healing!! :hug3:

techmach
30-03-2011, 05:28 AM
can someone teach me how to heal??? :confused:

Tink
30-03-2011, 05:35 AM
Hey techmach :)

First, welcome! I first learnt Reiki, then did spiritual healing and crystal healing. My psychic development circle leader taught me all three and I think it's important you find someone who has knowledge of healing to help you :hug3:

bigcaat
31-03-2011, 06:11 AM
Yes, everybody's vibrational energy is different, and it may be different doing the same person on different days. There's a definite individualism to it.