PDA

View Full Version : Something for motivation

Dezzymandius
28-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Hey peoples,

Now i need to know whether their are any crystals or stones i can use to help me stay motivated, i often find myself becoming enthuisiastiv about something for a while and then something shifts in my lifestyle and i lose a part of my daily life. What i could really use is something to keep me motivated and determined so when i take up new things i follow them through instead of giving up after a little while. Because it's very frustrating and puts me down when i think of something i used to do and then realise how easily i gave up, can anyone help me please?

xx

Moonkestrel
28-03-2011, 10:08 AM
I know the feeling well as I've been through the same things. Personally I find that any stone that's good for your Solar Plexus is great for motivation...so citrine would be a good one, as would golden labradorite. Am getting the feeling that yellow calcite would be ideal for you but will let you explore its meanings....please feel free to ask if you would like any help.

Also feel its important for you to ensure you are properly grounded as a lack of energy/focus could come from not being grounded. Garnet is fabulous for this, or Mochi marbles if you can get hold of some. Xxx

CJ82Sky
28-03-2011, 01:01 PM
well as i was reading this, the first stone that came to mind was garnet. i know garnets can help motivate, are good for business, and have good grounding energies. it sounds to me like your energy takes off in one direction but looses its grounding connection leaving another part of your life to get lost in the shuffle so to speak.

i'm no stone expert but i am learning more about them and have always been very attracted to them (i grew up going camping in a quartz forest and would find crystals and such all the time - it was like a fairy magic land in my mind as a child!). i hope that helps!

CJ82Sky
28-03-2011, 01:13 PM
here is a link to info on garnet that i found relevant to you: http://www.gemstonegifts.com/stones/garnet.htm

Spiritlite
28-03-2011, 02:55 PM
What stone are you drawn to when you think of motivation? I'm sensing a red stone for you maybe garnet is a great idea. Also citrine as I feel that it's your lower chakras, so red, yellow would be good for you.
Good luck.
Spiritlite.

Nelly
28-03-2011, 06:50 PM
I was just about to suggest garnet too. Very good for being optimistic.

tragblack
28-03-2011, 07:14 PM
[...Any] crystals or stones i can use to help me stay motivated...[?]

I like to use fluorite for that. I think garnet or obsidian might help, as well. Amethyst? Stones used for concentrating, I think, can store-up some of the stressed energy it absorbs while working, so they need to be cleansed a bit more often. I find that if I wear my fluorite too long, I start to take things a bit too seriously... especially if I've used it for dreaming or an art project.

What i could really use is something to keep me motivated and determined so when i take up new things i follow them through instead of giving up after a little while.

I keep a notebook that contains a bunch of lists. It has everything from my newest art project ideas to the chores that I need to get done. Since ideas pile up in it, I can easily keep track of and idea or project for a long time. Also, it helps me to get things done in small chunks.

Topaz
29-03-2011, 12:32 AM
I know the feeling well as I've been through the same things. Personally I find that any stone that's good for your Solar Plexus is great for motivation...so citrine would be a good one, as would golden labradorite. Am getting the feeling that yellow calcite would be ideal for you but will let you explore its meanings....please feel free to ask if you would like any help.

Also feel its important for you to ensure you are properly grounded as a lack of energy/focus could come from not being grounded. Garnet is fabulous for this, or Mochi marbles if you can get hold of some. Xxx

My thoughts exactly :D

Just bought a red garnet wand , time to do some wand work on my root chakra xx

LaurenAus
19-04-2011, 04:09 PM
maybe try citrine or carnelian?

zackw419
20-04-2011, 09:10 PM
I would recommend (only from personal experience) finding a citrine, in person, that really connects with you. So far thats been the most happy,energetic,enthusiastic type of crystal I've run into...and all of them didn't mesh with me as well as the one I got so really try to feel its energy...don't worry about if its pretty or not focus on how it makes you feel. It takes some time to get used to feeling crystal energy but I'm about 3 weeks into 'crystal collecting' (on a small scale) and I'm starting to become more and more in tune with their energies. I wasn't able to in the beginning.

Good luck!

P.S. and remember you can get suggestions for days but its really all about what crystal resonates with YOU. Not me, not anyone else giving you suggestions.