PDA

View Full Version : The Seed Of God

georgek
27-10-2006, 04:56 PM
The seed of the great God of the universe is in all men. He can be found in the leaves of a tree, the foot of the servant and the grain of sand that we shake from our shoe.
The laws of nature and God are intertwined as all who search for The Holy Grail.. No wine can be spilt and not be nourished. No soul lost that cannot be found. For to seek is to find. Endeavour our souls to the end of time, may no man judge that he is strong for frail is the clock that ticks on by, to the end of time least we forget.
Let not the heavy burdon of man's sins cast a stone around his neck, for all who carry must be weighed. That the God of light can shine from every branch from every tree and cast it's shadow on his weary back as he lays down and dies, yet to be born again, like the morning sun on a brand new day

Written By GeorgeK (alias Jonah)

dreamer
27-10-2006, 06:25 PM
I like it Georgek or jonah.

cweiters
27-10-2006, 06:41 PM
This need to be a song dreamer, for the whole world to enjoy. I love music!

Love
cw

dreamer
27-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Do you play an instrument cw? If so write the tune.

kundalini
28-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Hi, yeah, pretty good short story there georgek. I like the idea of the men getting back up at the end in a cycle of rebirth - like the Phoenix.

Kundalini.

georgek
31-10-2006, 05:37 AM
Hi, yeah, pretty good short story there georgek. I like the idea of the men getting back up at the end in a cycle of rebirth - like the Phoenix.

Kundalini.

Hi all,

I was involved in a long discussion with a psychic/medium at the time when I wrote this.

We were having a power tussle, as I could see him, but he could not quite see me, even though we were 4000 miles away. He was testing my psychic ability and used all sorts of tricks up his sleeve.

He had his guides and I was using the Overself. I was informed that souls who do not follow the enlightened path could be lost for ever. So my Overself took over and I wrote this short story.

It was later discovered we were connected, as he then took a serious interest.

We actually shared many lives together from as far back as King Arthur

Months later he told me about a past life and the search for a holy relic which you can read his notes in the Reincarnation Forum on the recent post that I have posted.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/images/icons/icon7.gif
Regards George