PDA

View Full Version : Sacral Chakra, help please

luvblooms
27-03-2011, 11:13 PM
I feel I'm a little "stuck" in fixing my second chakra.

I've made several (5-6) links to my childhood that has caused my chakra to be off. I'm not sure if it's blocked, clogged, off balance BUT something is not right with it. Not sure if those reasons matter to being able to get it back on track, however I will share if needed. I did write them down in my journal and shared all of it with my husband. But apparently that wasn't enough to release the energies???

What I "uncovered" from my inner child, lead me to believe it was the reason I do not feel spunky much. I am feeling slightly more spunky, but not much.

It occurred to me today, that perhaps my menstrual cycle is wacky because of that chakra. Sorry for the TMI folks. :redface:

What else can I do to get this working correctly?

Windflower
31-03-2011, 01:52 AM
This may reduntant of me ask, but did you discover these childhood links in a Chakra clearing meditation or did you make the association after reading or attaining information about the sacral chakra and its functions?

If the latter is true, you may want to do a Chakra clearing meditation/visualization where you see your chakra releasing the darkness/toxins from this charkra and seeing as clean and healthy. Also, visualize cutting the emotional cords to these memories/traumas that occurred. This may take awhile to fully let go and to cleanse such traumas, but be patient with yourself. These things can take some time to repair.

Another thing that could be helpful is crystal therapy to bring the chakra back into balance. Try Moonstone or Aquamarine for balance. For Activation try Carnelian or Orange Calcite.

If none of these help you may want to seek help from a reiki practitioner to help you fully release. I hope this helps even if just a little. Love and Light

Gem
31-03-2011, 01:57 AM
I feel I'm a little "stuck" in fixing my second chakra.

I've made several (5-6) links to my childhood that has caused my chakra to be off. I'm not sure if it's blocked, clogged, off balance BUT something is not right with it. Not sure if those reasons matter to being able to get it back on track, however I will share if needed. I did write them down in my journal and shared all of it with my husband. But apparently that wasn't enough to release the energies???

What I "uncovered" from my inner child, lead me to believe it was the reason I do not feel spunky much. I am feeling slightly more spunky, but not much.

It occurred to me today, that perhaps my menstrual cycle is wacky because of that chakra. Sorry for the TMI folks. :redface:

What else can I do to get this working correctly?

It might be possible you are more concerned with the chakra than any actual life issues that might be there.

Windflower
31-03-2011, 02:00 AM
This may reduntant of me ask, but did you discover these childhood links in a Chakra clearing meditation or did you make the association after reading or attaining information about the sacral chakra and its functions?

If the latter is true, you may want to do a Chakra clearing meditation/visualization where you see your chakra releasing the darkness/toxins from this charkra and seeing as clean and healthy. Also, visualize cutting the emotional cords to these memories/traumas that occurred. This may take awhile to fully let go and to cleanse such traumas, but be patient with yourself. These things can take some time to repair.

Another thing that could be helpful is crystal therapy to bring the chakra back into balance. Try Moonstone or Aquamarine for balance. For Activation try Carnelian or Orange Calcite.

If none of these help you may want to seek help from a reiki practitioner to help you fully release. I hope this helps even if just a little. Love and Light

Windflower
31-03-2011, 02:01 AM
ooops did not mean to post that twice