PDA

View Full Version : Entities for sale

sea-dove
07-12-2019, 05:05 AM
I'm still trying to get my head around something I came across the other day online... that is entities are being sold. There seems to be an actual trade in entities. I don't want to give out the link here to the entity selling website in case people go and harass the person if it's real (I wouldnt want anything sent my way if I caused someone problems, problems with others are best avoided).

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever brought an entity from another?, if so I'd love to hear your story I don't know if this is the best forum area to put this strange subject in.

This also made me wonder due to a strange experience I had many years ago.. that if there is a trade in this, if some could be stealing others entities, selling them and binding them to others.

Lynn
07-12-2019, 05:49 AM
Hello

I guess it is possible I have not heard of this.

Something that I faced though in the work I take on went all the way to a court of law. I was asked to investigate a Bed and Breakfast that was active with paranormal activity. To give information as to whom was there and why and what they wanted ext.

In the investigation I was asked by the spirits there for help to cross help to move on to understand what happened to them. So I cleared the home I moved them on. It was no longer "haunted" so I was taken to court for clearing it not investigating it.

The judge listened to both sides and said "if I was Earth Bound trapped and someone came that could free me when I aske I would too want to go." Lynn did her job and that is that case closed. No one owns a entity or spirit.

I guess it is possible to hold onto them to trick them into thinking your helping out on some level. All I know is that the karma must be unreal in this in doing so.

I would wish that on no one.

Lynn

Pastthemirror
07-12-2019, 09:24 AM
Jeez. That sounds horrible.
Hello

Something that I faced though in the work I take on went all the way to a court of law. I was asked to investigate a Bed and Breakfast that was active with paranormal activity. To give information as to whom was there and why and what they wanted ext.

In the investigation I was asked by the spirits there for help to cross help to move on to understand what happened to them. So I cleared the home I moved them on. It was no longer "haunted" so I was taken to court for clearing it not investigating it.

The judge listened to both sides and said "if I was Earth Bound trapped and someone came that could free me when I aske I would too want to go." Lynn did her job and that is that case closed. No one owns a entity or spirit.

I guess it is possible to hold onto them to trick them into thinking your helping out on some level. All I know is that the karma must be unreal in this in doing so.

Lynn
Can’t help but think that was an interesting day in court. I wasn’t aware there was existing legal framework for medium cases.

desert rat
08-12-2019, 12:15 AM
My guess hear would be that someone is either having some fun or trying to make money. I don't believe a spirit can be sold.. I remember a few years ago on the now closed Pavlina forum some one stated that they had bought an amulet with a astral sex slave bound to it . As I remember the price was $15-20 so it's not much in any case . My response was that I thought that there was no astral sex slave bound to the amulet . Then the owner of the website that sold the amulet joined the forum . I stated that I would try to keep an open mind .

sea-dove
08-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Hello

I was asked to investigate a Bed and Breakfast that was active with paranormal activity. To give information as to whom was there and why and what they wanted ext.

Lynn

wow.. wow at the fact you got taken to court over this..

sea-dove
08-12-2019, 08:14 PM
My guess hear would be that someone is either having some fun or trying to make money. I don't believe a spirit can be sold.. I remember a few years ago on the now closed Pavlina forum some one stated that they had bought an amulet with a astral sex slave bound to it . As I remember the price was $15-20 so it's not much in any case . My response was that I thought that there was no astral sex slave bound to the amulet . Then the owner of the website that sold the amulet joined the forum . I stated that I would try to keep an open mind .

Many years ago now, I had someone quite advanced in energy stuff teaching me and at that time I had trouble with psychic attacks and doing stuff so he made a talisman/amulet which linked me to him and his energy. I could use it to do things I'm not capable by myself of doing. Using this (I just had to hold it in my hand.. I could manipulate energy strongly in ways I can't usually, in the same way as if my teacher was with me and helping me. It was awesome (I could raise energy so quickly using this). So I do believe that one can call onto another's energy or them by using such a thing.

desert rat
09-12-2019, 01:05 AM
An amulet charged with energy to ward off neg/ evil and a n amulet bound with an astral sex slave are 2 different things .

Pastthemirror
09-12-2019, 01:56 AM
An amulet charged with energy to ward off neg/ evil and a n amulet bound with an astral sex slave are 2 different things .
Okay, i’m Not interested in having an astral sex slave, but it’s possible to have sex with astral beings? That interests this incredibly thirsty socially inept cretin. Especially if their standards are lower than those on this plane.

desert rat
09-12-2019, 02:18 AM
On astral sex ,yes . It's been discussed on this forum , on the astral pulse forum , and many others , and in many books. Just search astral sex . Also you will find many YouTube videos on it.
Sea dove , I posted a response to your p.m. but I don't know if it went through. Any way the amulet discussed on the Pavlina forum was different from the Dyno. On the site you gave me the link to . The site was something like creepy hallow . More like a pedent amulet . The site owner did join the forum and defend her site . Steve Pavlina allowed commercial links. Again , I started that I didn't think the amulet had a astral sex slave bound to it , but I would keep an open mind .

sea-dove
21-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Okay, i’m Not interested in having an astral sex slave, but it’s possible to have sex with astral beings? That interests this incredibly thirsty socially inept cretin. Especially if their standards are lower than those on this plane.

yes you can. I used to do that with the succubus's when I was sexually desperate. One of them started it and I decided to go along with it and from there I found it an easy way to deal with my sexual frustrations.. a few nights later my nightly visitors had grown from 1 of them to having 3 of them showing up so I guess he told his mates lol.

I stopped doing that as as a woman I found they left a horrible feeling energy inside of me down there after sex with them which felt quite yuck.

lomax
21-12-2019, 09:36 PM
I'm still trying to get my head around something I came across the other day online... that is entities are being sold. There seems to be an actual trade in entities. I don't want to give out the link here to the entity selling website in case people go and harass the person if it's real (I wouldnt want anything sent my way if I caused someone problems, problems with others are best avoided).

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever brought an entity from another?, if so I'd love to hear your story I don't know if this is the best forum area to put this strange subject in.

This also made me wonder due to a strange experience I had many years ago.. that if there is a trade in this, if some could be stealing others entities, selling them and binding them to others.
I think i know the site you're talking about.It's the CH,right?

desert rat
22-12-2019, 02:51 PM
Look if any one wants to spend money to buy a entity or an object that has a being trapped in it then be my guest . There are dybbick boxes on eBay selling for lots of money. I think most of us here know what P.T. Barnum said.

Still_Waters
22-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Hello

Lynn

Thanks for sharing that story. I recently attended an even at the United Nations Enlightenment Society in NYC during which the presenter was a medical doctor (cardiologist) from Brazil who was also a physicist and a Spiritist. He talked about the influence of disincarnate entities on those with bodies. (Incidentally, he stated that it was the same presentation that he made at the World Psychiatric Association earlier this month so this awareness seems to be going mainstream.) Logically, it made sense as did your post.

Although I am an experienced meditator, this is new to me so I can't comment on the OP's question regarding whether entities can be sold or not

Thanks for sharing.

sky
23-12-2019, 08:50 AM
Thanks for sharing that story. I recently attended an even at the United Nations Enlightenment Society in NYC during which the presenter was a medical doctor (cardiologist) from Brazil who was also a physicist and a Spiritist. He talked about the influence of disincarnate entities on those with bodies. (Incidentally, he stated that it was the same presentation that he made at the World Psychiatric Association earlier this month so this awareness seems to be going mainstream.) Logically, it made sense as did your post.

Although I am an experienced meditator, this is new to me so I can't comment on the OP's question regarding whether entities can be sold or not

Thanks for sharing.

If you find any entities on sale in a ' Buy one, get one free ' deal let me know, I can set two free then :biggrin:

Still_Waters
23-12-2019, 01:33 PM
If you find any entities on sale in a ' Buy one, get one free ' deal let me know, I can set two free then :biggrin:

You are definitely on a roll , sky123! :D

sea-dove
23-12-2019, 05:20 PM
I think i know the site you're talking about.It's the CH,right?

No it isn't that site. I'll send you the link

sea-dove
23-12-2019, 06:04 PM

LOL :D :D :D :D