PDA

View Full Version : Twin Flames sign

Kureigu
26-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Hello, i am Scorpio Rising, Sun, Scorpio, Moon Scorpio, Mercury Scorpio, Venus Scorpio, Mars Aquarius, Jupiter Pisces, Saturn Saggitarius, Uranus Saggitarius, Neptune Capricorn and Pluto in Scorpio

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal0800?name=Craig&sex=t&d1day=3&d1month=11&d1year=1986&d1hour=9&d1min=0&citylist=Liverpool+%281%29%2C+United+Kingdom&lang=en

Thats my Birth chart right there, can anyone tell me what sign my twin flame is likely to be, i was told Taurus but im not Sure.

Thank You.

SOL INVICTUS
31-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Yes, cause Taurus is your opposite sign, Opposite signs make up the Cube of New Jerusalem. But I would try and understand the teachings of Alchemy and the Great Work, This is the true meaning of Twin Flame

LightFilledHeart
01-04-2011, 02:15 PM
The reality of twin flames is not based on astrology. A twin is rare to begin with (despite the ubiquitious apparent presence of same :wink:), and IF you have one, they seldom incarnate at the same time and place in history. When they do, they will choose for their entry whatever date will give them the best medium for growth and learning here, and that can be any different number of astrological signs. I'm a Scorpio born on the cusp of Libra and my twin (now deceased) was a Libra born on the cusp of Virgo, THIS TIME!!! Who knows what other signs we entered in other incarnations. It's interesting to examine the astrological data of twin flames, but twin-ness is not dependent on same.

SOL INVICTUS
01-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Everything is pre ordained, Signs are very important, To shrug it off is saying the Universe runs on chaos rather than Order

But truth of the matter is, the misconception of Twin Flame. Your twin flame is your higher self and is heavenly,

You have to do the As Above, So Below

We all want the knight in shining armor and princess marriage, but its not going to happen for most in this lifetime due to our imperfection.

Estrella505
03-04-2011, 03:59 AM
Damn that's a lot of scorpio....

Quick question... What's a twin flame?

Kureigu
03-04-2011, 11:38 AM
lol yes alot

Osian
03-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Funny... i attract scorpios like a magnet. im libra sun & merc. but scorpio - venus , mars n pluto.

I know that because you have venus in scorpio you will need a competent lover. :D anyone a bit wet behind the ears won't do lol.

HerzeleidMeister
13-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Does your twin flame have to be a certain astrological sign? Seems to me that may not always be the case.

choel639
13-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Personally I don't believe that a persons twin flame has to be a specific sign. I would think it would kinda be counter-productive. Simply because you'd be spending so much time looking for someone of a certain sign and completely miss your twin. At least that's what I think.