PDA

View Full Version : My experience with Elementals

Charismatic_enigma
26-03-2011, 06:29 PM
I've only ever had one experience with Elementals. I was at home, at night, must of been around 3AM. In my room I was sitting at my desk, when I looked behind me I saw this little fairy, falling from my ceiling it gave me a very funny feeling inside me like I knew this wouldn't harm me. It came flying down, and went straight through my bed and through the floor and dissappeared. I never saw it again. I moved everything even my bed, and nothing was there. Pretty amazing experience.

Enya
26-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

Autumn Ascent
27-03-2011, 01:15 AM
That's so cool. wish i could experience something like that.

LadyVirgoxoxo
27-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Wow that's pretty amazing! By the way, would your username have anything to do with Jeff Hardy?

Boldylocks
28-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Very interesting, Charismatic Enigma! I wonder why this faery chose to appear to you in that way-- I have heard that they have a really good sense of humor, so it doesnt surprise me. I imagine this Fae got a kick out of seeing your reaction ;-)

hugs
Boldy

feralfae
04-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Beautiful.

Sarian
10-04-2011, 12:45 AM
I was looking at the name of this forum and was wondering what an 'elemental' was.

iolite
10-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Nature spirit...elve, fairy, sprite, etc..

Pheonix
01-05-2011, 08:52 AM
The first time I saw an elemental I freaked out. I was in the lounge and saw a gnome standing at the sliding door. He probably came to tell me about our garden that I wasn't looking after. At that time I didn't know what to say. Although now is quite different. I've had quite a few experiences with the elementals and am fine with them now.

Jazlan
30-05-2011, 09:35 PM
I wonder if fairies, elementals, etc., have a variety of forms, cultures, and races?

LadyVirgoxoxo
31-05-2011, 04:46 AM
Indeed they do Jazlan. Here's a site: http://www.angelfocus.com/elementals.htm
That mostly describes the elementals.

silver_moon
29-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Is it possible for one to have blood of an elemental? Like be part one or close to that nature?

LadyVirgoxoxo
29-06-2011, 10:52 PM
I've heard that some people actually come from the elemental world, kind of like they were changelings.

LightFilledHeart
30-06-2011, 01:39 AM
I've heard that some people actually come from the elemental world, kind of like they were changelings.
I actually met and read for a young woman who was having her first incarnation as a 3-D human, having evolved through the elemental kingdom first before making the decision to put her toe in the waters of experiencing life in human form. When the information came through me, I was shocked and almost did not give it out, thinking she'd think me nuts, but I always say what comes to me from spirit, so I forged bravely on! As it turned out, she had a strong response to the information, and felt the truth of it deep inside. Oh, and it turns out she was very interested in plants and a sort of amateur botanist...! More confirmation :smile: She had a very interesting face, with tilted eyes and brows and a thin pixie like body... her whole appearance, now that I think of it was very sprite or nymph-like. She confessed to me after I divulged the information that she felt totally uncomfortable in her present environment and circumstances, that she seemed to have a hard time connecting with people, and there was, in truth, an unusualness about her energy that I could not put my finger on before the reading but understood afterward. Very interesting experience for us both... me as a reader and she as the client! She thanked me profusely for enlightening her to her beginnings, and we stayed in touch for a number of years.

One other equally strange reading involved a woman asking questions about her young (five year old) grandaughter. I had met the girl, and she was indeed unusual. She was tiny of stature (looked about three!) with HUGE, wise eyes you could fall right into! She had an uncanny knack with animals...even bugs trusted her and would climb aboard the palm of her hand to be carried outside!... and "saw" things other children did not. For example on night in a sunken tub with her grammy she gasped as she looked out the window to the starlit sky and pronounced the following: "Grandma!!! I saw God, and She's PINK!!" I knew this child was different... quite special, even, and I told my friend (her grandmother) that I, a full grown adult, actually felt nervous about displeasing this little girl... dreaded seeing disappointment in her eyes!! When I did the reading for the grandmother, she handed me a picture of the child, as it helps me key into a person's energy. As I looked at the picture,the informaion came through loud and clear that this child... this soul, spirit, what-have-you!... had been embodied in a planet!!!! Yes, you read it correctly... the spirit of a planet, such as that we assign the name Gaia to. It was not earth, but another world. And for whatever reason, after that experience she had chosen to come into the reincarnational loop of human being dwelling on earth... perhaps because the had harshly judged the beings who dwelt upon her in her other "life" and felt she needed to see what it was like to live as a human. But I kid you not... outrageous as this information was, it FELT RIGHT AND TRUE TO ME!!! And I will never forget that child or her eyes. She just simply was not from or of this world. In the old days they would have called her "fey", but it was much more than that. I can tell you that now that she is older (fifteen), she has lost much of the magical child attributes she possessed when I knew her as a youngster. She must fit in. Be human. Be accepted by her peers. And she must immerse herself in the human expression that she came here to experience. It's common knowledge that even the most magical of children who are firmly connected to the spirit world for the first five or so years of life do seem to "forget" and evolve into "ordinary" humans as they grow up. There's a reason for that, obviously. Still, it's kind of sad to me that that beautiful spirit within little Brianna is no longer on the surface where it can be readily viewed, observed and experienced by those who come into contact with her.

Sorry for getting so long-winded! I just got caught up in the sharing of these two amazing experiences :)

silver_moon
30-06-2011, 04:47 AM
I swear the elves and fairies always come here to play. I always find my stuff in the oddest of places and all my really cool stuff- like an oxidized spoon and several antique items, tend to disappear and return to me smelling of roses, water, and something else I never can figure out. :D

Bev
30-06-2011, 08:35 AM
I used to think people were crackers seeing fairies until i saw an unicorn.The most amazing and humbling experience ive ever had.He sent healing from his horn to my stomach and told me to go and destress.
On pondering this i realised just how stressed out i was and how i tense my stomach.
I no longer doubt the little people and look forward to my next encounter.:tongue:

mattie
30-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Sorry for getting so long-winded! I just got caught up in the sharing of these two amazing experiences ...

These weren't 'long-winded' at all & were very interesting to read. Thanks for sharing your experience w/ these 2 readings, including your feelings as you dealt w/ them & assessed the incoming information.

Good for you for following your gut instincts w/ the readings & not discounting that the incoming info. was too fantastic to be real.

Suzan Carroll discusses the various dimensions (Ds) & what energies we embody w/ them. A planet would be a 9D energy. It isn’t strange that she would have wanted to expand her experience to include physicality as a human. This is how we explore the Universe & its nuances. We can have many such explorations.

It is very likely that as the young girl (2nd reading) grows up she will reconnect w/ her energies quite nicely. Many have. Her experiencing the teenager’s life right now is part of her growth experience. TRUST that she will make this reconnection w/ her innate energies when the time is right.

LadyVirgoxoxo
30-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Wow Light Filled Heart those are amazing stories! What kind of readings do you do? mattie, how do you find out about the different dimensional bodies? It seems fascinating :smile:

LightFilledHeart
01-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Wow Light Filled Heart those are amazing stories! What kind of readings do you do? :smile:

During my years in spiritual service as a metaphysical minister/counselor, I did Tarot readings, psychic readings, aura readings, past life readings (and regressions), and Numerology readings, but I am mostly retired now. I feel the reading stage of my life is behind me. I'm grateful I was able to help people all those years, and it was a fulfilling and rewarding avocation, but now it's time to turn inward...time to focus on me. I got the clear and definite message that my reading days are over, and that's fine with me. I've always been one to follow the guidance of spirit, listening to the still, small voice within. I'm not about to alter that modus opperandum now :wink: But yes... the two incidents I described in my previous post were pretty amazing. I've been blessed to bear witness to many, many such things.

angel6m2000
04-07-2011, 08:43 PM
I swear the elves and fairies always come here to play. I always find my stuff in the oddest of places and all my really cool stuff- like an oxidized spoon and several antique items, tend to disappear and return to me smelling of roses, water, and something else I never can figure out. :D

This sometimes happens to me. Not so much with the smells, that I can remember, but with stuff going missing when I KNEW I put it in a certain place. I used to get angry and frustrated at this, but have learned that this happens too much to get angry over. They eventually show up, sometimes that day, sometime a couple days later.
I don't know if this would be elemental's playing with me or just me being forgetful, but it sounds similar.

primrose
07-07-2011, 08:26 AM
I find this subject facinating, I hav'nt had the pleasure of seeing any, though about things going missing then turning up again is quite a common occurance.

skygazer
11-07-2011, 03:53 PM
When I was seven years old, I had a couple of encounters with what my child mind called "the dwarf". He appeared to me in my room and initiated play; we played with balloons. While playing, he 'talked' about some things that didn't make sense to me. He didn't speak in words, but with thoughts. My last memory of that encounter is my puzzlement at what he was talking about.

I don't know how long after this, something terribly scary happened to me one night after my grandma tucked me in. I won't go into it here, but I associated it with my dwarf friend. Not that I ever saw him that night, but I guess because even at seven I knew that these two encounters didn't deal with anything from the physical world.

The second time I saw him, I was out in the school yard. There was farm land next to the school, he was in the wheat field. I 'told' him I didn't trust him anymore, and didn't want to see him. He disappeared.

Summerland
11-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Light Filled Heart, what an amazing story about the young girl who had been the essence of a planet !:icon_eek: I never thought that a form so immense could fit into our small bodies. But I suppose that would be something that she would HAVE to forget as she grows up. How could you deal with those sorts of memories? How could you deal with that limitless knowledge and experience?

Boldylocks
14-07-2011, 02:59 AM
During my years in spiritual service as a metaphysical minister/counselor, I did Tarot readings, psychic readings, aura readings, past life readings (and regressions), and Numerology readings, but I am mostly retired now. I feel the reading stage of my life is behind me. I'm grateful I was able to help people all those years, and it was a fulfilling and rewarding avocation, but now it's time to turn inward...time to focus on me. I got the clear and definite message that my reading days are over, and that's fine with me. I've always been one to follow the guidance of spirit, listening to the still, small voice within. I'm not about to alter that modus opperandum now :wink: But yes... the two incidents I described in my previous post were pretty amazing. I've been blessed to bear witness to many, many such things.

Lightfilled Heart, thank you so much for sharing ! Regarding that woman you gave a reading to-- who was actually an incarnated faery , I have to confirm about when you said her eyes were tilted up slightly-and that she was thin and pixie like. That's very much how the faery or Pixie I saw face to face looked like- her eyes were tilted up and wideset- and she had high brow bones and high cheekbones. She was very delicate looking-- exquisite actually. I'm wondering if that Faery may actually KNOW of that woman who had gone through her first incarnation as a human! (God love her for that type of sacrifice--because if you ask me, I'd rather be a Faery than a clod of a human!..lol!)

Before my encounter 3 years ago- A wonderful Native American clairivoyant woman told me a year prior to my encounter that I would be seeing someone -and she gave this person or Being's name. She wouldnt tell me if this person was human or not- but all she said was that I had known her an extreemly long time ago-- before I was born. She also said "The moon is above her" I thought that sounded a bit odd- but it does make me think that who I was to meet was someone who would be outside under the moon and stars alot. ;-)
The Clairivoyant person gave me her name as well-- which I still call this Faery by. Shortly after my reading by this woman, I totallly forgot all about that part of the reading. It all came back to me AFTER my encounter. And prior to this encounter, I had asked God to allow me to meet one of these Beings-- IF they actually exist. Well, as it turned out they DO exist.

I'm wondering what sort of connection I had with this Pixie Being centuries ago-- I always figured that if I had ever incarnated from anyone, it would probably have been a gnome, because I'm not exactly

Silver
26-08-2011, 07:34 AM
It's a shame CharismaticEnigma hasn't been back to talk further about them ~ that was a great share.

marganda
26-08-2011, 08:53 PM
When I was seven years old, I had a couple of encounters with what my child mind called "the dwarf". He appeared to me in my room and initiated play; we played with balloons. While playing, he 'talked' about some things that didn't make sense to me. He didn't speak in words, but with thoughts. My last memory of that encounter is my puzzlement at what he was talking about.

I don't know how long after this, something terribly scary happened to me one night after my grandma tucked me in. I won't go into it here, but I associated it with my dwarf friend. Not that I ever saw him that night, but I guess because even at seven I knew that these two encounters didn't deal with anything from the physical world.

The second time I saw him, I was out in the school yard. There was farm land next to the school, he was in the wheat field. I 'told' him I didn't trust him anymore, and didn't want to see him. He disappeared.

i would like to know what they did. there were some stories too about that thing.

Boldylocks
02-09-2011, 02:38 AM
I feel bad for that dwarf, if he wasnt actually involved with the other scary incident that occured to Stargazer. Hopefully this dwarf will understand , though I'm sure he felt hurt if he was innocent. Nevertheless, kids usually have good instincts

metavate
15-09-2011, 08:03 AM
dodgy and dangerous things. tricky tricksters. don't go messing around with them. I wouldnt be inviting them in to my life.