PDA

View Full Version : Genetically Modified Humans (chimeras?)

Love&Light
26-03-2011, 12:51 PM
I know of a family who are all (I believe) genetically modified, they've modified (I should say deformed) their own family. They are spectacurlarly aggressive and dangerous, already guilty of several murders and other things beyond comprehension.

Does anyone know if there's any legislation about this kind of thing? (in Britain or America)

I've just read a story on the internet that was titled "The first genetically modified human" (as if it's the first time anyone ever did it!:icon_rolleyes: ) My guess it's something that's been going on for centuries!

****I've got an idea of 'how' they do it, please don't mention it on here with your replies... it's not clever of us to give people negative ideas****

So what are your thoughts on such bizarre things?

MurciƩlago
26-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Genetic experimentation on humans is illegal in both the uk and us I belive. Chimeraism is a genetic abnormality which results when two zygotes fuse in the womb. A human chimera has two sets of dna. Tbh you're probably nuts about the experiments, my points...
1. Its illegal
2. Why would thee results of the experiment be free and running wild.
3.genetic engenering is in its infincy, the likelyhood of superhumans now is small
4. what family knows how and has the equipment to genetically modify themselves?
If they are guilty of murders call the authorities so they can do an investigation. Its probably better for you to get off the conspiracy websites and switch off the sci-fi channel.

Love&Light
26-03-2011, 10:13 PM
1. Its illegal
2. Why would thee results of the experiment be free and running wild.
3.genetic engenering is in its infincy, the likelyhood of superhumans now is small
4. what family knows how and has the equipment to genetically modify themselves?
If they are guilty of murders call the authorities so they can do an investigation. Its probably better for you to get off the conspiracy websites and switch off the sci-fi channel.

Hehe, that thing where you say "1. It's illegal" many things are illegal I can't drive my car without a valid tax disc, but I've always found the engine starts just fine!:laughing1:

I'm not saying the results are running wild... I'm saying they have modified each family member individually in a controlled manner.

I think genetic engineering has already been mastered by some.. I don't believe they are making superhumans though, it's my belief that they are making profoundly imcompetent 'deformed' humans. The reason for their apparent successes is an absence of concience/empathy.

The family have high positions in policing, and have been given immunity, they would almost certainly be doing life behind bars if it weren't for that!

I'm a stickler for clarity and good sense really... I'm not interested in conspiracy stories and I don't watch tv..

I'm not trying to irritate you, it's actually quite interesting what you've told me in your post.:rolleyes:

****I'm probably wrong when I say I think it's something that's gone on for centuries aren't I?****

MurciƩlago
26-03-2011, 10:46 PM
one person's deformity is another's improvement. if you really care that much either contact the fedrel authorities or move. its much more likely that they are simply violent angry people than geneticly modified. genetic engineering is very young it would be impossible for any human on this planet to have mastered it by now. seletive breeding which is debatably genetic modification has been going on for centuries but that is very different from say gene splicing. furthermore how would they have acess to the necassry technology to do this? animals do not react well to genetic manipulation, they usually reject the new genes and the animal will die or the new genes will interfere with others and result in illness or death. it is unlikely new genes could be introduced into a human after birth. im not saying it is impossible but in complex animals such as humans it is highly improbable.

Quagmire
01-04-2011, 12:07 PM
There could be many explanations, some more crazy than others. I do not get any informations about this topic from the divine so any point I would make would be a guess.

Though it is difficult to genetically modify a human it is not impossible, so maybe they are genetically modified.

Some people also talk about reptilians or a breed between these reptilians and humans with should be persons with an absence of empathy. They are said to hold high post in the society. I do not know if this is the truth either... but some say it is so.

// Bjoorka

Sapphirez
10-05-2011, 07:47 AM
if they are murdering people they cannot be immune.. this doesn't even make any sense, nevermind their mutating themselves...

athribiristan
10-05-2011, 12:39 PM
There could be many explanations, some more crazy than others. I do not get any informations about this topic from the divine so any point I would make would be a guess.

Though it is difficult to genetically modify a human it is not impossible, so maybe they are genetically modified.

Some people also talk about reptilians or a breed between these reptilians and humans with should be persons with an absence of empathy. They are said to hold high post in the society. I do not know if this is the truth either... but some say it is so.

// Bjoorka

I feel that I have modified my own genetics using energy work. By changing my spiritual vibration, I can change the way that vibration interacts with my DNA and thus which portions of my DNA become activated. This isn't the same sort of modification you're talking about but it still works. Also, this isn't an exact science (yet) and I have no idea as to what specific effects I might achieve with any given frequency (again...yet), but I have been able to substantially boost my immune system, heal more rapidly, and maintain near perfect health to name just a few of my results.

They better not try to tell me this is illegal.

pebble
11-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Many things go on in this world that we live in. Who is to say that others are not living among us and have different programs than we do.
Also, dysfunction in families grows and grows with each generations. Drugs, booze, and all kinds of addictions are caused by dysfunctional childhoods. Dysfunction breeds hate. Hate has no conscience...

Deusdrum
09-06-2011, 05:57 AM
It is not as far fetched as some of you may think. If you are familiar with the science behind the genome project for example, and genetic engineering, it is not only possible, but inevitable that this will happen.

I was watching a program just last night on the Discovery channel talking about this. They have the ability to clone humans now. Maybe missing a few things here and there, but it is only a matter of time. Scientists tend not to exagerate such things, they are not the fanciful type, they deal in science, and hard data. To be successful with science, you need an imagination, sure, but if you produce no results, you will be laughed at by the general scientific community, and be hard up for funding, etc. Pretty cutting edge, what is going on with science, in many fields right now. Mind boggling actually.

Soon, like, very soon, you will be able to pick certain traits you wish your offspring to have. Increased intelligence, physical beauty and looks, strength, and other more specialized or specific traits. Look into it. No conspiracy or sci fi. It is real.

As for the morality of it, obviously that is something that humanity will have to tackle soon enough. Many predict in fact, the splitting of humanity into those who can afford genetic enhancements, and those who cannot, leading eventually to a sort of split in the species itself. That to me is speculation at this point, but it is a real possibility. I myself don't think i would want my children, if i were to have any, having enhancements, unless to prevent a disability or something of that sort.

And if your argument is that it doesnt already exist because it is illegal?... that is too funny. Your kidding right? The same people that rape and pillage entire third world civilizations, start illegal wars, etc. etc. etc. with globalization and whatever else... let me put it this way, the same people that are responsible for making laws, they are the ones i can see meddling into this sort of thing. I seriously doubt it being illegal is going to stop them in any way, unless some organization gets hold of the news and brings it to attention of the general public, and makes a big stink about it.

Then there are the eccentrics out there, who's God is science; i have no doubt whatsoever that if they have the resources, they can find the willing participants to tinker around, and play modern day frankenstein. Not even a question to me. Is it right? I don't know, i have my reservations for sure, there may be positive potential, but so is there the negative potential as well.

Super soldiers anyone? Why wouldn't a government want faster, stronger, smarter people fighting in their armies? As scientists?

It may or may not exist now, but the science is not far off, if it is not there already. May sound far fetched, but like it or not, the possibility will soon be a reality. Will those who hold the power to do such things exercise caution and prudence is another question. It will be a contentious issue, i have no doubt of that.

As one of the scientist on the program said, if they can clone mammals (dolly, the sheep) then they can do it with humans.

I don't know, i am not a geneticist, maybe discovery channel is lying and making these things up. I have no other souces to cite at this point, but in my opinion, science is capable of things and will be capable of things that would make the vast majority of people's jaw drop if they were to understand the implications.

That is my feeling. As usual, i may be way off base. It wouldn't have been the first time.

Love & Light, if this family you speak of are murderers, have you contacted the authorities? There are psychopaths out there that are by 'nature' without needing to be genetically modified, though an interesting thing about them is that they are the first inter-species predator known to exist within mammals. The existence of such things as mass murderers seemed to occur only in the last little while also, the mid 1800's or thereabouts, at least there was a significant increase.

Another interesting thing to note, is the great disparity between percentages of the general population that are psychopaths from one country or culture to another. I learned this in college; in countries like Vietnam or some south east asian countries, i can't remember specifically, either Korea or Vietnam, the % is far lower than it is in say the United States, which would make me wonder what effect culture and society have on the prevalence of psychopathy in the general population. It is for example, far more acceptable to be 'independent' and self sufficient and unique in western societies, whereas in the east there is more a focus on the group, family, society, etc. far less 'personal' business encouraged, and far less privacy as well.

I am not suggesting one is good, the other bad; just that culturally there are these differences, for whatever reason. Anyways, off topic, sorry.

astroboy
10-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Maybe the secret government is using the space shuttle to reside them on the moon. The moon actually does have an atmosphere. Read about the disclosure project.

Scibat
10-06-2011, 07:45 PM
My take on this, as always.

Show me the scientific proof. Not hearsay by some crackpot on YouTube, but actual documented evidence. If there are people making genetic chimeras, let's see some hard data supporting that. Unless proof is there, its just another tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

jondav
10-06-2011, 07:48 PM
There is a legend,though it,s recorded as fact in several historical books,that in 17th century Scotland,an extended family by the name of "Beanie", lived in caves in the wilds of the highlands. they would waylay ,murder,and then eat their victims,by accounts,they were a pretty degenerate,and inbred family.Anyway the powers that be at that time,sent a contingent of soldiers to sort the situation out,it took the authorities a long time to actually take these stories seriously.In the ensueing confrontation,a lot of the family were killed,the remaining ones, apparently stood trial in Edinborough,and were executed,this could be a true life origin of the many gory u.s. films about backwood families eating hapless victims,these event were recorded in quite a few books about Scottish history

jamesart7
29-07-2011, 08:45 AM
Tsk...tsk...tsk... Its like the movie "The Hills Have Eyes"

skygazer
29-07-2011, 01:25 PM
I know of a family who are all (I believe) genetically modified, they've modified (I should say deformed) their own family. They are spectacurlarly aggressive and dangerous, already guilty of several murders and other things beyond comprehension.

Does anyone know if there's any legislation about this kind of thing? (in Britain or America)

I've just read a story on the internet that was titled "The first genetically modified human" (as if it's the first time anyone ever did it!:icon_rolleyes: ) My guess it's something that's been going on for centuries!

****I've got an idea of 'how' they do it, please don't mention it on here with your replies... it's not clever of us to give people negative ideas****

So what are your thoughts on such bizarre things?

I believe a lot goes on behind the veil of secrecy. In my opinion, genetically engineering of humans has been going on since the beginning of time, we are in fact all the result of it.
When experiments go wrong they are generally disposed of, unless they further someone's agenda.

I'm interested why you think that genetically modifying is the cause for the evil that runs in that family, because there are other possibilities, of course.

decamonos
21-11-2011, 03:43 AM
okay well i havent read all the posts but chimeras ( modified humans) dont have to be genetically modified, they can be, but they can also be purposefully taught to be a certain way, and purposefully deformed. genetically modified ones ( not gene spliced but someone ****ed around hard core with their development ) do exhibit characteristics of people with genetic deformities and are usually hard to define from people of such deformities.